PDA

View Full Version : Radio, Cigarette lighter and digital

dannymcc
08-05-10, 10:56 AM
I need a am/fm radio because the one in my Nova is long wave and medium wave. I cant listen to anything decent lol. It also doesnt have a cigarette lighter so I cant use a sat nav. I also was thinking about putting in a the digital clocks out of a GTE Astra. Are parts hard to fit? Will I have to modify the loom?
Thanks.

mowgli
08-05-10, 01:23 PM
don't waste too much money on a retro radio, just ebay or scrapyard. any cheap motoring shop (or caravan shop) will have a cheapo fag lighter, haynes book wiring diagrams are fine for fitting this stuff.

if you want to fit a digi dash, i'm sure there is a how to guide....

burgo
08-05-10, 01:33 PM
i ripped my fag lighter out of a cav in a scrappy i think, the wiring will already be there in the nova for it.

you mean you havn't found Gold radio yet lol, pukka radio station lol

dannymcc
08-05-10, 01:49 PM
Thanks guys. Ill have to get a radio and I will get a lighter out of the scrappy up the road.

Nova_Sean
08-05-10, 03:19 PM
i ripped my fag lighter out of a cav in a scrappy i think, the wiring will already be there in the nova for it.

you mean you havn't found Gold radio yet lol, pukka radio station lol

The head chef at work just found this station yesterday...It has more cheese than a pensioners bell end!

burgo
08-05-10, 03:24 PM
The head chef at work just found this station yesterday...It has more cheese than a pensioners bell end!

maybe so but you sing along dont you!!

Nova_Sean
08-05-10, 03:26 PM
No! I walked out and let him deal with all the checks!