PDA

View Full Version : Chris T's (Nova_Chris) car

Jim
28-04-03, 10:38 AM
Chris came over to my house this weekend and took me for a spin. Fook me, LOL. This car is awesome. I've always liked Chris's car from when I first saw it over 2 years ago at the Novaload Rolling road in Burnley.

Chris has spent a lot of time and money on this car and it's paid off. Driving between the roundabouts in MK was excellent fun. Chris would hold it at about 3000rpm and as soon as we came off the roundabout, he would nail it. I was thrown back into my seat on many occasions :D 8000rpm would come up and the shift light would tell Chris to change gear. So much power from the car, I was very impressed. Plus, it's got the glorious sound of the carbs ;)

This car is going to be one to watch out for. Not only is it fast as fook, but it's also gonna look the business. Just need to get that interior sorted ;)

All your time and money was well worth it Chris. For a brief moment I thought about getting a 2.0l, but then common sense told me not to :roll: :wink: :P

Jim

nova---chris
28-04-03, 11:36 AM
Cheers Jim , Thanks for your comments on it m8!

Big thanks to yourself for sorting my interior to m8 ' We am geting there now!!! Thanks to ya lasse to for puttin up with us also :)

Anyhow i think your hard work is gonna pay of looking at what you have already done on it :)!!! Looking good!!

Have to letme know wot the plans are over the next few weeks .

Anyhow. next time i offer u the keys' U gonna have a go???

Jim
28-04-03, 11:50 AM

Hell yeah!!! I'll show you how to drive a car properly round Milton Keynes ;) hehe.

Jim

nova---chris
28-04-03, 11:54 AM
Lmao!

OK!!!!! We shall see m8:P
haha

Ste_Nova
28-04-03, 12:16 PM
nice towing eye cover chris :P

MattyWoo
28-04-03, 01:27 PM

Hell yeah!!! I'll show you how to drive a car properly round Milton Keynes ;) hehe.

Jim

Hmmm I've been in the car with jim driving in MK. i couldn't stop grinning :D

Tilly
28-04-03, 01:33 PM
I'll be a passenger :lol:

Jim
28-04-03, 02:01 PM

Ahhhh, you were grinning, I was trying to make you shi1 yourself ;) Not really, I hope my driving didn't come across as dangerous :o

I'll be a passenger :lol:

A passenger with who driving? Me or Chris ;)

Jim

nova---chris
28-04-03, 02:16 PM
i can make the drive closer to the nail if ud have liked jim :)

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MattyWoo
28-04-03, 02:36 PM

Ahhhh, you were grinning, I was trying to make you shi1 yourself ;) Not really, I hope my driving didn't come across as dangerous :o

lol not at all mate i love bein driven at speed, shame i cant do it myself but my 1.2 is rubbish. i just end up grinning like a small child. I wouldn't mind a bein a passenger in chris' as well at mk if u dont mind mate and i'll have another trip in jims as well :D

techie
28-04-03, 06:58 PM
If your tearing about MK look out for me little red Nova....im only a slow 'un so please wait for a safe place to overtake :)

nova---chris
28-04-03, 07:35 PM
u have a nice clean car there ross

mikeoxford
28-04-03, 10:26 PM
chris all ready knows my views on his car :oops:

lets just say im glad we got lost looking for that cash point at velos!!!

:lol: sorry chris

erm

we went for a "ride" to "look at the scenery" and took a "detour" back :lol: :roll: :wink:

sweet motor

i want my petrol guzzlers back now!

nova---chris
28-04-03, 10:40 PM
lmao

we didnt find the cash point
but we did find the back of a metro!!!
lmao

mikeoxford
28-04-03, 10:48 PM
lmao

we didnt find the cash point
but we did find the back of a metro!!!
lmao

and almost impailed the badges on your bonnet until you thought hmm mok ill ease of the gas and apply the brakes :lol:

dont spose ill ever get another go in her :oops: :roll: so ill count myself lucky i had that one blast!

maybe one day ill have something similar :twisted:

(read into that what you will :lol: :wink: )

does it have any cams in your engine? or just rebuilt with 45s?