PDA

View Full Version : If you could invent something...

ade
28-04-03, 01:22 AM
A question for ya...

But if you could invent something, what would it be?

one serious one and one silly one please?

I'd invent a machine that could remember where you put things like money, keys etc... You simply say (as you do) "now where the feck did I put that" and the machiine says - try the bathroom... and there it is!

I'd also invent (and this was suggested by someone months ago) a device that clips onto a strut brace or other area of the engine so you can put stuff in it (like toold, screws etc). Save putting them into the little channels on the sides of the wings - where you always forget they are there and then you shut the bonet denting it!

(by the way - thats copyright - already started drawing up plans for it!)
Actually reading that back - the 1st ones already been invented... Its called "a wife!"

:D

Ade

Fester
28-04-03, 02:05 AM
a device that plugs into the memory banks of your brain, so you could buy different things i.e. the language of french, then simply transfer the information across, for a price

Tazzy
28-04-03, 02:28 AM
LOL, i have actually come up with a few ideas that im looking into, but im not gonna share on here, someone might knick my ideas and become a millionaire! :lol: but then, id have hunt you down, rip your arm off and beat you with the soggy end! lol :x

jatinder
28-04-03, 10:39 AM
For the serious one find out "what women want"

I.e. the classic

gf: do I look fat in this
me: Nah look fine
gf: your lying
me: no im not
gf: yes you are
me: alrite u look fat then OK
gf: fine your can go out on your own :o

For the silly one a never ending money tree!

wisewood
28-04-03, 10:49 AM
a device that plugs into the memory banks of your brain, so you could buy different things i.e. the language of french, then simply transfer the information across, for a price

been watching the matrix lately mate??? :lol:

Serious one > a small device that you can carry around everywhere with you that allows you to stay in contact with other people, by vocal conversation or via a short text based message which i think i will call SMS (short Message service) :lol:

and for the silly one > i think i'll invent a car for citroen to build to try and rival the nova > think i would call it a Saxo or something like that.

I iwll answer seriously when i have more time :lol:

Dave
28-04-03, 11:34 AM
a stress ball that actually releives stress!
&
a mobile phone battery which could be strapped to the arm an recharged by your pulse, so i wouldn't get phone rage when peoples batteries die when you are in the middle of a conversation with them!

Freak
28-04-03, 01:46 PM
an anti snake device.

converts the snake dna present in all speemins to non snakey.
permanently.

that aint gonna happen tho- cant invent machines to work miracles.

Wiggie
28-04-03, 07:36 PM
an engine that would run on your own pish. that way you could sort two problems at once when your crusin thru the out back (as you do)

also a rear veiw eye ball in the back of your ed! hmmm could get anoying with head rests....

Neil.
29-04-03, 01:13 AM
something that lets u kill teenage kids who recon their hard, and makes sure u wont get caught.....
and.....
Something to give to women so that when your working on your car they dont complain about how long it takes!

Nova-Boy
29-04-03, 08:51 AM
A wallet that filled itself evy time you opened it! I would just sit there all day doing it! Then Spend! :lol:

An inviability/time machine so i could go back in time and no one could see me! (nearly two inventions but not quite!!)

?Marty?
02-05-03, 01:56 AM
They invented a way to give women more intelligence. Unfortunately 70 percent don't swallow.

Tazzy
07-05-03, 01:16 AM
also a rear veiw eye ball in the back of your ed! hmmm could get anoying with head rests....

LOL, would just have to fit cavalier head rests!