PDA

View Full Version : Job Interview! YEY!!! Finally!

NovaLad
06-05-10, 11:24 AM
[Happy PNG'er]
Still not started my new job that i was meant to start over 2 and a half month ago :mad:

So in the mean time i've been searching for any types of jobs... Long or short hours to keep me busy and stop me taking all the tax payers hard earned pennies lol

So i handed in my CV at Holland & Barrett about 1 and half hour ago even though it's only 16 hour week with a bit of overtime and i just got a phone call asking to attend an interview tomorrow at 12:00pm :) YEY!!!

Obviously it's not long term but atleast it's something and i can add something else to my CV :) [/Happy PNG'er]

How's everyone else out of work getting on with the job hunting?

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 12:25 PM
well done mate!! i hope all works out well dude!!

NovaLad
06-05-10, 04:02 PM
well done mate!! i hope all works out well dude!!
Cheers for the reply lol. :)

bmw156
06-05-10, 04:06 PM
why an earth have you not contacted the first job!

and well done on the other job :)

NovaLad
06-05-10, 04:11 PM
why an earth have you not contacted the first job!

and well done on the other job :)

Where in the 1st post did i say i hadn't contacted the Job i'm actually waiting to get on? lol

I do every week.

So with it looking like i'm not starting yet or have any idea when i've applied elsewhere for the time being rather than being a total bum lol. :thumb:

Angus Closier
06-05-10, 06:12 PM
Whats the reason behind you not getting on and working in the other job? However well done mate hope it all works out for ya!

Lynsey
06-05-10, 06:52 PM
Brilliant, good luck for your interview. It's always better to be doing something than nothing :thumb:

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 09:17 PM
^^ damn right i hated being sat around jobless!!