PDA

View Full Version : Whos Voted?

Stuart
06-05-10, 08:54 AM
dont need to say who for but post when youve done your good deed for the decade

I voted at 7:32 and was number 24 at our station :)

strange how the votes are traceable back to you...

NovaLad
06-05-10, 08:56 AM
Well i'm going dropping my CV off in Oldham in about half hour so i'll go vote on my way back...
Think there is a polling station just up from me.

Stuart
06-05-10, 09:00 AM
Well i'm going dropping my CV off in Oldham in about half hour so i'll go vote on my way back...
Think there is a polling station just up from me.

lol you got the one thats on the card ;)

NovaLad
06-05-10, 09:01 AM
lol you got the one thats on the card ;)

Don't know if it's because it's soooo early but you've lost me Stu Stu. lol

Mattman
06-05-10, 09:07 AM
not voted yet but will be popping into the polling station when I finish work

Stuart
06-05-10, 09:11 AM
Don't know if it's because it's soooo early but you've lost me Stu Stu. lol

On the polling card you got sent (if you dont have one you cant vote), it will haev the address of the polling station that you are permitted/allocated to use. You cant just rock up to any old place and vote.

Dar
06-05-10, 09:16 AM
I voted..........Chuck Norris!

Hayley
06-05-10, 09:33 AM
I shall be voting when I finish work at 4 today. I have got my polling card at the ready... although im still not actually decided who to vote for. oh well, got a few hours left to decide.

Spudly
06-05-10, 09:38 AM
I did mine the other day, postal vote ftw :thumb:

mowgli
06-05-10, 09:51 AM
of course i voted.....

Jon_nova1
06-05-10, 10:09 AM
I wasn't going to bother, because im on overtime, but because i woke up at such an early hour and had the time, i voted

Tim-SR
06-05-10, 10:18 AM
i voted....9.35

Stuart
06-05-10, 10:27 AM
www.voterpower.org.uk (http://www.voterpower.org.uk)

lol bit of an eye opener

NovaLad
06-05-10, 10:38 AM
Voter power in Oldham East & Saddleworth

Constituency marginality

Fairly safe

In Oldham East & Saddleworth, one person does not really have one vote, they have the equivalent of 0.309 votes.

Voters in Oldham East & Saddleworth have 1.22x more voting power</SPAN> than the UK average.

stevenf
06-05-10, 10:49 AM
thats my vote in :thumb:

Rysee
06-05-10, 11:07 AM
I voted... Our Lib Dem Candidate doesn't even live in Shropshire, he lives about 27 miles away. That's be like wanting a French bloke in the houses of Parliament, that's only 27 miles from Britain too. So I didn't vote for who I was going to

MattBrown
06-05-10, 11:17 AM
Not going to bother, not worth my trip unfortunately.

Southie
06-05-10, 11:19 AM
Voted on my way into work this morning. ;)

Mr Matt Brown, get your fecking ass to the poll station :mad:

MattBrown
06-05-10, 11:21 AM
Voted on my way into work this morning. ;)

Mr Matt Brown, get your fecking ass to the poll station :mad:

To vote for what?

Were headed alot deeper into recession first.

The only way out, is more tax, and less free money.

Labour, waste loads of money.

Conservatives look after them selves and there rich mates.

And the Lib dems just sit in the middle.

There is no point, total waste of my time;)

Rysee
06-05-10, 11:24 AM
To vote for what?

I voted it took me 15mins, and that's with going to the shop buying some Max cheese and onion and then getting a haircut appointment. Doesn't exactly take much of your time plus I have max crisps you don't:thumb:

Mazz
06-05-10, 11:24 AM
<sigh>

I've just been and voted...first time ever too!

Stuart
06-05-10, 12:11 PM
Not going to bother, not worth my trip unfortunately.

so you have voted for labour, well done. By the way you arent entitled to whinge and moan about who ever is in power as of tomorrow morning.

Atleast go and vote for the independant person... help try and get them some cash back from the cost of entering.

Rysee
06-05-10, 12:23 PM
I would have voted for the independent if there was one,

Labour
Tory
UKIP
Lib Dem
BNP

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 12:23 PM
im going to vote when ive got back from town!!

pikey1986
06-05-10, 03:25 PM
posted my vote off on saturday just gone

Hobbit
06-05-10, 03:42 PM
Just had my cheerios, gonna have a **** and a shower then I'll go vote.

Jim Mcrae
06-05-10, 04:15 PM
Voted, not for who i really wanted, but went for a tactical one :)

Ernie
06-05-10, 04:17 PM
i did at 9.15am today.
I couldnt find Burgo on there so had to vote for somebody else...

pikey1986
06-05-10, 04:20 PM
/\ lol

NovaLad
06-05-10, 04:21 PM
I VOTED FOR PEDRO!

http://kristopherkrawiec.mlblogs.com/Napolean%20vote%20of%20pedro.jpg

Ernie
06-05-10, 04:21 PM
have some rep fella lol

Rexy
06-05-10, 06:28 PM
I'm not allowed to vote lol.

wilson_sri
06-05-10, 06:33 PM
Yep just voted there.

Also put a couple bets on £20 for Labour to win and £10 for Lib Dem.

mowgli
06-05-10, 06:33 PM
I'm not allowed to vote lol.

explain... are you a foreign national???? or just forgot to send the forms in

craig green
06-05-10, 06:34 PM
Yes thanks!

t45_ste
06-05-10, 06:38 PM
I have :)

Lynsey
06-05-10, 06:48 PM
I have voted :thumb:

markc20xe
06-05-10, 06:54 PM
not yet will be in a bit tho

bazil
06-05-10, 07:30 PM
i dont really see the point in us north of the border voting for westminster parliment but my vote and the wifes will be counted :)

mayhem
06-05-10, 07:35 PM
To vote for what?

really?

that's great, i checked the pound last night, it was very high at 1.16.

lowest was 1.09 iirc, so bring back the recession!

:d

Keif
06-05-10, 07:49 PM
To vote for what?

You can't whinge about it if you're not voting. :roll:

Cross applied and put in the ballot box. :thumb:

L14MNP
06-05-10, 08:49 PM
Did earlier. Was tempted to write 'FCUK OFF' on it.

We will all be fcuked by whoever gets in. Oh wonderous day.

Balley
06-05-10, 08:57 PM
Am 18, was my first vote, did it at 7.06pm :D

Welsh Dan
06-05-10, 09:00 PM
Voted every time since I reached legal age, and always will!

mk1nova_rich
06-05-10, 09:01 PM
I've voted, anything to keep Ed Balls out of our constituency

Saloony
06-05-10, 09:04 PM
Yeah been and voted just now, walked and straight back out again, no fecker in there, nice and easy. Our labour mp was just mooching about round here, i nearly chased him down the road as this is the first time i have or my family seen him around here in god knows how many years.

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 09:04 PM
i voted matey at about 7 today!!

MK999
06-05-10, 09:06 PM
Did earlier. Was tempted to write 'FCUK OFF' on it.

We will all be fcuked by whoever gets in. Oh wonderous day.

I hear labour want to abolish parking fines, hows that for a tough decision for you? lol

Lee
06-05-10, 09:09 PM
You can't whinge about it if you're not voting. :roll:

Not strictly true i'm afraid. Thats only the case if there is a win scenario.

There isn't. In fact, anyone who voted for the top 3 parties are the problem. The government will only learn the value of the vote if we use it to show them how unhappy we are with how they run the country, and we can only do that if no one votes them back in.

My question is, how many of you wasted your vote on the tories, labour or libs? I voted UKIP, and if everyone did the same, hell even if it was the monster raving loonies, the big three might realise democracy is still alive in this country and might actually pay more attention to being our public servants.

But most of you probably didn't, so I dont think you have the right to moan either :roll:

bazil
06-05-10, 09:11 PM

There isn't. In fact, anyone who voted for the top 3 parties are the problem. The government will only learn the value of the vote if we use it to show them how unhappy we are with how they run the country, and we can only do that if no one votes them back in.

My question is, how many of you wasted your vote on the tories, labour or libs? I voted UKIP, and if everyone did the same, hell even if it was the monster raving loonies, the big three might realise democracy is still alive in this country and might actually pay more attention to being our public servants.

But most of you probably didn't, so I dont think you have the right to moan either :roll:

snp FTW

mowgli
06-05-10, 09:17 PM

Lee, we all have our opinions & ideals. any the country would be better if all parties got a view, as inproportional representation, but the current models of it involve, for example if ukip got 15 seats, they would pick their mp's, so we don't actually have a local mp as such, so we would get an office somewhere where we could go and have a go at them, if we could be bothered to travel.

Sloth
06-05-10, 09:23 PM
i voted english democrats.

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 09:24 PM
i voted english democrats.

me two mate!!

mowgli
06-05-10, 09:26 PM
2 more votes for labour then. unfortunately, under the 1st past the post system, they will be dead votes, significant, but dead.

Lee
06-05-10, 09:28 PM
Lee, we all have our opinions & ideals. any the country would be better if all parties got a view, as inproportional representation, but the current models of it involve, for example if ukip got 15 seats, they would pick their mp's, so we don't actually have a local mp as such, so we would get an office somewhere where we could go and have a go at them, if we could be bothered to travel.

I couldn't care less what would happen if the minority parties got in. My point is i'm pretty sure the main parties might learn to appreciate their seats more the next time round. That is the true power of the vote. Just voting red or blue depending on who happened to be at the tiller when the country went to crap is NOT.

Sloth
06-05-10, 09:30 PM
What If Everyone Votes For Em?

mowgli
06-05-10, 09:35 PM
What If Everyone Votes For Em?

because they don't have any truly coherent policies that could be used on a global scale when it comes to running this country, which is still 4 separate 'nations' so a specifically english party is never going to be successful unless we devolve westminster & have an english parliament, which isn't on the immediate plan

Lee
06-05-10, 09:41 PM
because they don't have any truly coherent policies that could be used on a global scale when it comes to running this country, which is still 4 separate 'nations' so a specifically english party is never going to be successful unless we devolve westminster & have an english parliament, which isn't on the immediate plan

... but, what would happen theoretically if they got in?

Sloth
06-05-10, 09:48 PM
MY POINT EXACTLY. **** had caps on.

mowgli
06-05-10, 09:50 PM
... but, what would happen theoretically if they got in?

ok, if ukip got in, then they would collectively sh1t themselves at the task ahead.
the first thing that happens when a new government is sworn in is that they get visited by civil servant heads of department & really find out just what the hell is going on. then they try to work out what they could possibly do. the whole lets get us out of europe thing will actually take decades to sort out. international treaties are massively long winded things..... shoving lorry loads of dogsh1t down the channel tunnel entrance will not be enough, we are stuck in europe for probably the next 20 years at least.

the biggest problem in the election is that a party can get enough votes in scotland & wales to win it without england getting a look in. which is pretty much what happened at the last election.... so while i would love to see a new government, i just can't get past the fact that most people really do want to vote for the big three parties. and the libdems were a minority party for years, but having shown really well at council level, they have slowly build up credibility, but its taken 25 years.

SRimon
06-05-10, 09:52 PM
I have.

novaboyopr
06-05-10, 09:53 PM
i voted. me and my mum got told off for talking to each other by some old hag lol
aparrently its all very hush hush who your voting for.

i voted UKIP ;)

Benn
06-05-10, 09:55 PM
I did at 7:45. Bird giving out the forms had hooj knockers. I was looking.

mowgli
06-05-10, 09:56 PM

they shut in 5 mins..... get us a photo

draper
06-05-10, 09:56 PM
voted, ate on tho. there was still aque to get in and it had been like that all day apparently

Saloony
06-05-10, 10:01 PM

Thats all we talked about today lol oh and cake

Lee
06-05-10, 10:04 PM
i just can't get past the fact that most people really do want to vote for the big three parties. and the libdems were a minority party for years, but having shown really well at council level, they have slowly build up credibility, but its taken 25 years.
And there is the problem with the people in this country. DO you either a) vote for a party you know full well dont have a hope in hell of running the country, or b) continue to bend over the desk, vote safe, and spend the next four years moaning about it.

Whats the difference between a dictatorship and a democracy when you either have someone you dont want running the country, or you have to choose between two people you dont want running the country? We didn't choose our current leader? We didn't choose whether to spend the whatever million per day it is to be in europe?

You keep saying a vote for a minority is a wasted vote. My opinion is a vote for anything BUT a minority is a wasted vote.

Huffy
06-05-10, 10:04 PM
i done it by post

Sloth
06-05-10, 10:07 PM
looks like a hung parliament lads....

Lee
06-05-10, 10:08 PM
Exit polls aren't at all accurate.

draper
06-05-10, 10:08 PM

the polls have been shut 8minutes :wtf:

Sloth
06-05-10, 10:11 PM
latest exit polls mate. has it as 307 torie, 255 lab and 59 lib, 29 others.

L14MNP
06-05-10, 10:12 PM
the polls have been shut 8minutes :wtf:

The robot polls are open, and the Robot vote is in lol

Benn
06-05-10, 10:17 PM
they shut in 5 mins..... get us a photo

I walked around there, she had left.

Lee
06-05-10, 10:19 PM
Numbers taken from people who willingly tell someone with a clipboard who they voted for when they come out of the station.

Personally I always lie to them, and im pretty sure a lot of others do, not to mention the huge amount of people who wouldnt have wanted to reveal their vote at all.

As I said, exit polls are not accurate by a long shot.

mowgli
06-05-10, 10:30 PM
Numbers taken from people who willingly tell someone with a clipboard who they voted for when they come out of the station.

Personally I always lie to them, and im pretty sure a lot of others do, not to mention the huge amount of people who wouldnt have wanted to reveal their vote at all.

As I said, exit polls are not accurate by a long shot.

i agree, i just tell them i voted and that was that....

Jackroadkill
06-05-10, 11:21 PM
I voted.

mowgli
06-05-10, 11:22 PM
is plaid cymru a jizz-proof cloth????

Jackroadkill
06-05-10, 11:25 PM
No, it's a form of sacking worn by a sect of penitents in nineteenth century Pembrokeshire who believed that using the first person was an abomination.

mowgli
06-05-10, 11:26 PM
No, it's a form of sacking worn by a sect of penitents in nineteenth century Pembrokeshire who believed that using the first person was an abomination.

bollocks.........

Jackroadkill
06-05-10, 11:27 PM
Pam? Wyt ti'n anghytyno?

mowgli
06-05-10, 11:32 PM
its bad enough when we get Joxt, now we're getting taft typing.......

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 11:38 PM
I walked around there, she had left.

you actually went back lol

Vausey_Nova_Knotla
06-05-10, 11:40 PM
Voter power in Normanton, Pontefract & Castleford

take it thats **** but i cant vote :( 17

Lynsey
07-05-10, 12:48 AM
"I went to the polling station but there was a queue so I left then went back later and there was still a queue, so I went at 9.40pm and there was still a queue so I left. I'm really annoyed because I went three times and didn't even get to vote".

**** off. Seriously. If you can't be arsed to stand in a queue then you don't get to vote. It really is that simple. Do it by post next time you lazy ****er. Arrggghhh. Sick of hearing it now!

draper
07-05-10, 12:51 AM
"I went to the polling station but there was a queue so I left then went back later and there was still a queue, so I went at 9.40pm and there was still a queue so I left. I'm really annoyed because I went three times and didn't even get to vote".

**** off. Seriously. If you can't be arsed to stand in a queue then you don't get to vote. It really is that simple. Do it by post next time you lazy ****er. Arrggghhh. Sick of hearing it now!

damper likes this

muzzy
07-05-10, 12:52 AM
I voted by post.

Fed up of hearing folk whinging about not getting in to vote "we were standing in the rain and they would let us vote" so don't go right before the place closes then you moron.

Lynsey
07-05-10, 12:57 AM
Well they were super lame. Just wanted their mugs on tele I reckon. How could you even feel that you had an argument if it was down to your own laziness? I'm glad they didn't get to vote. ****wits.

Sloth
07-05-10, 07:48 AM
apparently a few polling stations were turning people away at 10pm.

Stuart
07-05-10, 09:06 AM
There was 15 hours to vote.... why the hell cant lazy scumbags do it during the day... oh yes that right, they sleep in daylight hours to go on the rob in the dark :wall:

Edd
07-05-10, 09:22 AM
I forgot !

Never mind il get another chance in a few months lol

but its amazing that ANYBODY voted Labour, going by the mess they have created over the last 13 years.

Stuart
07-05-10, 09:34 AM
I forgot !

Never mind il get another chance in a few months lol

but its amazing that ANYBODY voted Labour, going by the mess they have created over the last 13 years.

apparently, because folks (low income to be fair) think the tories hate them and will screw them into the ground......when in reality its a case of hard times but we should all come out richer :d but Unions are powerful brainwashers and 'trick' people into thinking that the man is out to hump them

MattBrown
07-05-10, 09:52 AM
apparently, because folks (low income to be fair) think the tories hate them and will screw them into the ground......when in reality its a case of hard times but we should all come out richer :d but Unions are powerful brainwashers and 'trick' people into thinking that the man is out to hump them

Really?

I thought they were a "Look after your own" party.

AKA look after their rich mateslol

Stuart
07-05-10, 10:25 AM
Their rich mates dont get rish without everyone else being rich enough to supply them money ;)

it dosent come from no where lol

mowgli
07-05-10, 12:06 PM
Really?

I thought they were a "Look after your own" party.

AKA look after their rich mateslol

you don't have an opinion, cos you didn't vote!!!!!!!!

the tories simply want people to get richer on their own, not hit them with a stick if they manage it..........

you voted labour by not voting anyway.

ring up gordon brown & ask him if you can put £35000 debt in his name, cos thats what he's done to you

NovaLad
07-05-10, 02:12 PM
I'm confused...

What's going on now... why isn't there a decision?

MK999
07-05-10, 02:13 PM
still 20odd regions that are really slow at counting lol

Lee
07-05-10, 02:16 PM
I'm confused...

What's going on now... why isn't there a decision?

To get into power a party needs the majority vote IE If there are 600 seats, the winning party would need 301 to have control.

We are in a situation now where, for example, cons could have 280, lab could have 200 and libs could have 120. Despite cons having the most seats, lab could team up with Libs to have the controlling majority.

Basically, the losers can gang up and win. Welcome to England, father of democracy :roll:

NovaLad
07-05-10, 02:18 PM
WTF that's stupid!

Does Brown have to let them do that or can he put up a fight?

mowgli
07-05-10, 02:23 PM
WTF that's stupid!

Does Brown have to let them do that or can he put up a fight?

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!!!!!!

mandelson will be slithering all over the lib dems to try & make a coalition, and then the tories will slide up to plaid cymru, snp & the ulster parties to counter it..........or the tories will be talking to the lib dems.....

either way, nick clegg holds the power at the moment

MK999
07-05-10, 02:36 PM
clegg said this morning whoever has the majority has the right to come to them first, but obviously if theres major issues they cant agree on, he'll go to labour

Hobbit
07-05-10, 02:41 PM

not far off

mowgli
07-05-10, 02:44 PM
clegg said this morning whoever has the majority has the right to come to them first, but obviously if theres major issues they cant agree on, he'll go to labour

i think the tories & lib dems actually have one huge thing in common.......they hate labour, and their policies are not too far apart, as in they both want to cut public spending & sort out the deficit that labour won't admit exists

mowgli
07-05-10, 02:46 PM
not far off

i saw that the mebyon kernow, party for cornwall, (and the english democrats for that matter) lost their deposits quicker than a 16 year old in a titty bar

Hobbit
07-05-10, 02:46 PM
Looks like a Tory/Lib Dem coalition is possible?

NovaLad
07-05-10, 02:51 PM
Looks like a new government is going to be formed then from what i just watched.

mowgli
07-05-10, 03:01 PM
novalad, this is honestly the most interesting election in decades... normally its like watching a piss stain dry, but this year its more like a lottery

NovaLad
07-05-10, 03:03 PM
It's interesting to me alot! and this is the 1st year i've bothered to get into it.

Edd
07-05-10, 03:12 PM
Sky news is reporting that Torries officially want to form a coalition with the LibDems ........

Wished they'd hurry up and sort it out then they can start sorting out 13 years
of complete nonsense

mowgli
07-05-10, 03:16 PM
Edd, they don't fully know the enormity of the task...... just watch them visibly age when the weight is on them, cos they will........

Hayley
07-05-10, 03:24 PM
Im really sorry if I sound dumb but I thought a hung parliament was a bad thing? Shouldnt we be hoping there is a re-election in 6 months or so, and then a majority win can hopefully be reached

Edd
07-05-10, 03:25 PM
Your right.

At least they want try and sort it all out, not pretend it's not there like Gordon Brown, F*ck off Labour ffs please !

88ESR
07-05-10, 03:26 PM
I can see us going back to the polls within the next 12 months....

Hobbit
07-05-10, 03:28 PM

agreed

mowgli
07-05-10, 03:35 PM
let the battle of the egos commence.....

lib dems would relish being in some sort of power, but will clegg settle for home secretary, or some other senior post?? he could be perfect for health, but it is going to be one hell of a busy weekend

Hayley
07-05-10, 03:35 PM

I think that would be a good thing. Then the party that hopefully wins can get on with trying to sort out this country and not have to worry about tweeking policies to pander to other minority parties

Lee
07-05-10, 06:15 PM
I think that would be a good thing. Then the party that hopefully wins can get on with trying to sort out this country and not have to worry about tweeking policies to pander to other minority parties

I dont. if we go back to the polls I forsee labour getting back in. You'll be surprised how people change their minds, especially if the stock prices and the pound value continue to tumble due to this mess.

Trouble with a Tory/LibDem team up, is it will all be hunky dory for the first year while they deal with all the things they agree on. Then watch what happens when they have to start dealing with stuff they disagree on.

Lab and Libdem cant team up to form a government alone, their combined seats still dont make a majority, therefore One Eye would have to form a load of other mini deals with the minority parties to bring them aboard to make up the seats. Now THAT would be messy.

Hopefully a con/lib dem coalition will form, its the lesser of two evils. The other doesnt bare thinking about tbh.

Sloth
07-05-10, 07:09 PM
revolution.

NovaLad
07-05-10, 07:11 PM
I'd rather see con/lib dem together or labour back.

Sloth
07-05-10, 07:14 PM
novalad change your sig, encouraging drugs isnt cool.

Spudly
07-05-10, 07:18 PM

Who died and put you in charge bitch :p

MattBrown
07-05-10, 07:18 PM
i saw that the mebyon kernow, party for cornwall, (and the english democrats for that matter) lost their deposits quicker than Rickardoin a titty bar

Edited for PVS accuracylol

MK999
07-05-10, 07:21 PM

Oh no, he made a funny that wasn't rated universal, someone call the police :(

Sloth
07-05-10, 07:22 PM
my point stands and theres something in the rules bout it. :p

NovaLad
07-05-10, 07:23 PM
Edited :p

88ESR
07-05-10, 07:24 PM
Personally I think if we do go back to the polls, people will see how few seats the Lib/dem lot picked up and the fear of a Tory government may drive them over to Gordon and co..

Assuming Miliband (with help from Lord M) hasnt forced him out by then of course..

Cos dont think that isnt on the cards either...

mowgli
08-05-10, 09:45 AM
ADMIN, please close this thread before i say something about the last labour leader that might get me put in the tower

Dar
08-05-10, 11:11 AM
http://www.dailyworldbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Gordon-Brown.jpg

mowgli
08-05-10, 01:18 PM
come on dar..... our kids will be paying for his handiwork long after we've retired

Edd
08-05-10, 01:48 PM
They should bring back the death penalty for Gordon Brown, this country is ruined and will take decades to sort out.

Jack
08-05-10, 03:43 PM
I thought Clegg said before he didn't want to associate with Labour? Meh, the guy is clearly loving this situation. I can see him being quite shrewd about forming a relationship with whichever party just to let things stay as-is and keeping him in a key position.

Im really sorry if I sound dumb but I thought a hung parliament was a bad thing? Shouldnt we be hoping there is a re-election in 6 months or so, and then a majority win can hopefully be reached
Tis, but I can't see a massive swing either way if there's a re-election.

People say the voting system isn't fair, but if we changed to proportional representation, we'd have to put up with this every time. Mind you, UKIP had almost 1m votes, yet have no MPs. Whilst the Democratic Unionist Party get 165k votes, and have 8 MPs! I bet old Saddam is having a right old laugh at this lol

Democracy simply does not work. What we need is socialism, which will then invitably lead to Communism. Embrace your future, comrades :d

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs084.snc1/4576_94358308884_667958884_2689312_871031_n.jpg

Sloth
08-05-10, 07:07 PM
/\ socialist sloth likes this.

MK999
08-05-10, 07:08 PM
I thought Clegg said before he didn't want to associate with Labour? Meh, the guy is clearly loving this situation. I can see him being quite shrewd about forming a relationship with whichever party just to let things stay as-is and keeping him in a key position.

the "but obviously..." was my addition, not his words lol