n
maybe with black bumpers

bit of a pain in the **** wit photoshops a lol

Stuart
05-05-10, 02:24 PM
first/last warning about text typing

mowgli
05-05-10, 04:15 PM
stu, its this new lingo called joxt..... haven't you noticed, only the people above hadrians wall are doing it

Mattman
05-05-10, 04:23 PM
stu, its this new lingo called joxt..... haven't you noticed, only the people above hadrians wall are doing it

No, no they are not!!!!!!!! :wtf: :d

puss puss
05-05-10, 04:23 PM
keep it how it is colour wise imo :)

jame5
05-05-10, 07:43 PM
whats the big deal about using text type its quicker and people understand it and its a habbit.

PUSS PUSS
thanks mate i am in two minds at the moment

P.S does know one do photoshop any more

mowgli
05-05-10, 07:45 PM
whats the big deal about using text type its quicker and people understand it and its a habbit.

because it is not much quicker & not everybody understands it, and as posting on threads doesn't cost like pay as you go texts.......

also it can be misread........

ie:

sht in ur tnk

Spudly
05-05-10, 07:46 PM

Because according to the site rules as found here (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/view.php?pg=forumrules), we dont allow it, and contrary to what you think, no we dont understand it hence why we dont allow it...

RULE 14. Txt Type. If u txt type u will b asked nicely 2 type properly. If u refuse 2 comply, u will probably b banned innit!

jame5
05-05-10, 07:48 PM
because it is not much quicker & not everybody understands it, and as posting on threads doesn't cost like pay as you go texts.......

also it can be misread........

ie:

sht in ur tnk

i am not as bad as that

anyway all i want is an opinion on colour of bumpers

mowgli
05-05-10, 07:49 PM
i will now give my stock answer.....

do whatever you prefer, don't run with the flock, you have to live with it. we all have our own idea as to what a perfect nova is

jame5
05-05-10, 08:04 PM
i know what you mean. most novas nowadays are gsi's or replicas with speedlines in am own opinion they look best that way. the look i want to go for lol

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 12:15 AM
id say leave it bud looks ok as it is dude!

wwmnw
06-05-10, 12:22 AM
People who text type will be met with rape. End of. It also makes the forum look untidy and makes us look like a bunch of idiots, when only half of us are idiots.

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 12:18 PM
People who text type will be met with rape. End of. It also makes the forum look untidy and makes us look like a bunch of idiots, when only half of us are idiots.

i agree mate!! it p*sses me off now i think it must just be my old age lol but to the issue off bumper colour if you want it grey but not shiny use upol mid grey id say its a good match to the mk1 sr bumpers but would look good!!

jame5
06-05-10, 06:16 PM
can you give it a break with the text type as i said it is just habbit sorry to offend anyone.

thanks for the comments on bumpers still in too minds i dont want it shine but i would like it nice and subtle

mowgli
06-05-10, 06:20 PM
have a look at my pics. when i went for the std look.

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120902&highlight=bumper+paint

jame5
06-05-10, 06:25 PM
yeah i like that mate. can you use that upol grey mid by spraying over a colour or do you have to rub the bumper right down it a silk violet gsi bumper i am going to be using

mowgli
06-05-10, 06:33 PM
i cleaned it really well, then sanded it for a key, then used upol primer & then top coated it a good few times. bumper paint is like piss, so you have to layer it thinly

jame5
06-05-10, 06:57 PM
cool where can you get that paint from.

Connor
06-05-10, 07:01 PM
That Upol stuff is available at any good paint shop really (correct me if i am wrong)
How much did the paint cost you mowgli
and how many cans did you use for both bumpers?

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 07:07 PM
can you give it a break with the text type as i said it is just habbit sorry to offend anyone.

thanks for the comments on bumpers still in too minds i dont want it shine but i would like it nice and subtle
google u pol med grey mate and it will come up!!

mowgli
06-05-10, 09:11 PM
That Upol stuff is available at any good paint shop really (correct me if i am wrong)
How much did the paint cost you mowgli
and how many cans did you use for both bumpers?

all in my thread.....

http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120902&highlight=bumper+paint

jame5
06-05-10, 09:16 PM
does no-one do photoshop these days
or
can someone help me get it or where to get it

mowgli
06-05-10, 09:19 PM
or

Jame5, you can go to a decent motor factors & ask for it, or get in touch with upol using the info on my thread. it is available everywhere

jame5
06-05-10, 09:29 PM
or

Jame5, you can go to a decent motor factors & ask for it, or get in touch with upol using the info on my thread. it is available everywhere

i mean photoshop as in editing pictures lol

mowgli
06-05-10, 09:33 PM
i mean photoshop as in editing pictures lol

i don't photoshop.....sorry.

stick a thread up in styling, theres two or three really good lads who do it quickly .......

jame5
06-05-10, 09:38 PM
i don't photoshop.....sorry.

stick a thread up in styling, theres two or three really good lads who do it quickly .......

thanks mate