PDA

View Full Version : can you buy new pre-bent brake lines from anywhere ?

R1CH
03-05-10, 09:15 PM
As title, mates after a set.

Cheers

novacabrio
03-05-10, 09:16 PM
not pre bent but you can get pre cut

Pistol Pete
03-05-10, 10:05 PM
Yeah lol from Rally Design but they dont come with M12 fittings :roll:

MattBrown
03-05-10, 10:08 PM
Nope, no one does them that I can find.

Scrap car, or make own affair.

Stuart
03-05-10, 10:16 PM
I could have sworn Demon Tweaks sold them too but cant find anything on their site bar the bits to DIY

Adam
03-05-10, 10:19 PM
Tweeks do sell them.

bazil
04-05-10, 12:08 AM
Sorry mate but man up and make your own if you can't then you shouldn't try it, buy a flaring kit, a box of ends and a pack of brakeline and bend to suit, if you buy from anywhere all you'll get is a bit of pipe with ends on it and have to bend it anyway!

phazer
04-05-10, 10:38 AM
Sorry mate but man up and make your own if you can't then you shouldn't try it, buy a flaring kit, a box of ends and a pack of brakeline and bend to suit, if you buy from anywhere all you'll get is a bit of pipe with ends on it and have to bend it anyway!

:thumb: First time I ever did anything brake line related I made mine from scratch, not that hard really.

dj_wudgey
04-05-10, 10:42 AM
:thumb: First time I ever did anything brake line related I made mine from scratch, not that hard really.
Id say the same but if your mate doesnt think he can do it go to any garage and they will!

R1CH
04-05-10, 10:34 PM
lol

I'm sure i could manage to knock i set up if i really wanted to !!

I wasn't expecting anywhere to sell them ready to fit to be honest, i'll see what Tweeks say tho.

Cheers

MattBrown
04-05-10, 10:38 PM
I could have sworn Demon Tweaks sold them too but cant find anything on their site bar the bits to DIY

Tweeks have stopped catalogueing nova bits:(

Once its gone, its gone:(

craig green
04-05-10, 10:52 PM
Tweeks sold 'Automech' kits iirc.

novacabrio
04-05-10, 10:56 PM
Automec supply direct rready cut to lenth i have some front to rears here for pauls sport