PDA

View Full Version : Breather problems Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTE TURBZ
27-04-03, 10:55 AM
Hi guyz thanks for the advice earlier however, failed to mention that i had the Turbo seals and bearing reconned bu PTS in luton. I sent the turbo off to them as it was smoking initially. Then wen i got it bak 4om afta the recon, put it on and same thing blue everwhere, send it bak telling them the problem then said they'll have it independentl analysed, got it bak, in the report they said, the oil returned might be messed up, got that looked at, that was sorted. Now i took it to a guy that deals with turbo's not vauxhall conversions or anything and he said its the breather. Also i was looking in the turbo section of this site and the blue 1.6 8v turboed nova with the T3, i noticed the rocker cover breather pipe that leds in to the air intake was routed elsewhere.

The turbo conversion was initially carried out by some nobheads i bought the car off in blackpool. Had a full engine rebuild by novatech in slough which im sure many of u lot have heard of and since then only done 8k miles. U lot are probabily thinking y i just dont ask him, frankly i think the man is just arogant, and even he didnt know why it was smoking. Email me if u got any solutions afta this essay Hitenmahasuria@hotmail.com cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ste_Nova
27-04-03, 02:49 PM
breath it to air....