PDA

View Full Version : Electric Probelms

Neilg
02-05-10, 11:21 PM
I took my dash out to see why the heater motor blower wouldn't work but sooner realised that the motor had given up. Put everything back together and the lights for the clocks stopped working. Checked the fuses they were all fine. Have put it back together several times and they still don't want to work. Anyone got a solution to my problem?

brainsnova
02-05-10, 11:57 PM
do you mean the lights that come on with the headlight switch? if yes check there is 12v coming from the headlight switch.

david dixon
03-05-10, 09:19 PM
or do you mean the clock as in the time? if so its just the connector on the back.....you didn't take the loom out did you? as in loosen it all off?

David

Neilg
06-05-10, 11:39 PM
or do you mean the clock as in the time? if so its just the connector on the back.....you didn't take the loom out did you? as in loosen it all off?

David

I mean the clocks as in the gauges. Some lights work and others don't.

david dixon
07-05-10, 12:13 AM
could be just the bulbs taken a knock or the circuit board damaged!

david.

Guderian
07-05-10, 08:44 AM
Bear in mind the illumination for the actual clock is usually wired to ignition not the sidelights. hence the reason this backlight burns out before all the others.

Neilg
08-05-10, 01:18 AM
could be just the bulbs taken a knock or the circuit board damaged!

david.

I think i might have damages the circuit borad because it got a wee bit rough when i was taking it out.