PDA

View Full Version : Another SHEFFIELD MEET

red_devil
27-04-03, 08:11 AM
I was thinking of sorting out a sheffield meet again as soon as the beast gets out of the garage next week or so...

If you want to come up and we'll actually sort something like a cruise to rotherham town centre where we should all see some mint cars....

If you interested place copy the list below and add your mobile number(if you wish) and a date which would be ok in MAY for you.

red_devil 077890443832 - Anytime
N0va - >>?????

Neil.
28-04-03, 12:31 AM
not alot of space in rotherham is there, need somewhere with alot more space.

red_devil
28-04-03, 09:38 AM
i meant that we could meet up somewhere like the retail park but actually go on a cruise to rotherham later on.

wisewood
28-04-03, 10:41 AM
You cruise loadsa cars through rotherham town centre and you're gonnna get people being stopped left right and centre mate. Trust me...

For it to be worth doing that it'd have to be on a Thursday/Friday/Saturday night as thats when most decent cars are around, but like Neil said > not gonna be anywhere in rotherham you can stop or anything in any kind of large numbers > unless you head down to Rotherham's Retail Park.

simplesimon
28-04-03, 10:48 AM
You could count me in, any date mate in May - not bothered. But I think it should be on a fri or sat