PDA

View Full Version : Football. (homo real sport haters need not post)

L14MNP
02-05-10, 12:26 PM
Some important games today. Owls Vs. Palace scum relegation decider shortly.

Wednesday all the way for me :thumb:

Sunlun Vs Manyoo also - Come on Brucies boys!

As much as I like(d) Man U, they shouldn't think they have a divine right to anything. Plus I obviously want Sunderland to take three points. We were unlucky to only get a point at OT, so lets see what we get at the SoL today. :cool: Plus SAFC need to hand a whooping to someone this season and let's say time is running out... (lol)

I've said Chelski for the title all season. Nothing has changed. lol

What do the fans on here think then?

Richie_B
02-05-10, 12:34 PM
Owls for me too. Palarse probably don't deserve it on merit since they've had the 10 points deducted, but would rather see Weds stay up. Suppose there's arguements both ways that CPFC should'nt have got into the kess they're in etc.

I'd rather Chelsea take the title out of the 2. The Liverpool dilemma is lols where some would rather they lost so Man utd didn't take the title / equal their total and some want themselves to win and help ther battle for Europa lol

L14MNP
02-05-10, 12:36 PM
Kess :chin

lol @ Liverfool. Damn I hate that accent! Clear your throats. lol

Always thinking they're 'mad' too. :****ers.

Fcuk Palarse. It's never nice to see a club such as Weds in the sh!t they are in. Seriously, who GAF about CPFC? Small club that may well shut up shop after today. :)

Stuart
02-05-10, 01:00 PM
watching football is gay :p

occasional playing is ok

Cle
02-05-10, 01:31 PM
Loved it when the guy kicked the keeper in the face haha lol

dj_wudgey
02-05-10, 01:36 PM
im a man city fan so nautrally i want chelsea to beat liverpool and scum to lose to sunderland!!

L14MNP
02-05-10, 04:09 PM
Poor Wednesday :( Crap match, but lived up to the hype. Lg1 is the new championship. lol

Come on Sunderland! Man I want a season ticket again. :(

Saloony
02-05-10, 04:14 PM
Im not a huge football fan, but have been lucky to get to some Southampton games of late, due to a friend getting me in on a whim, they deserved to go up to the champ league. I hoping that Pompey get treated how saints got treated when they hit rock bottom money wise.

lewisvalver
02-05-10, 04:23 PM
i watched the palace game aswell,didnt think it was a bad game,bet there was plenty scrapping on the pitch at the end lol,palace got there keeper from Dundee a few years ago..

L14MNP
02-05-10, 04:30 PM
1-0. Balls... lol

Alex J
02-05-10, 05:08 PM

occasional playing is okagreed, its gay! i love it when its on, as the roads are clear as everyones down the pub!!:)

L14MNP
02-05-10, 05:15 PM
Alex, you remind of the bloke on the SAAB advert during the 2002 WC. He went for a blast to find the roads empty as everyone was watching the match.

I didn't think gay people enjoyed driving. lol

lewisvalver
02-05-10, 05:24 PM
people who dont like football are gay lol

Mieran
02-05-10, 05:28 PM
I'm glad mackems lost lol

L14MNP
02-05-10, 05:33 PM
I'm glad mackems lost lol

...20 mins left :/ it's only 1-0 also.

Wait until Newcastles 'rivals' Man U tip up at the council ground next season and put 10 past the Premier League rejects. lol

lewisvalver
02-05-10, 05:38 PM
my mates a newcastle fan,travels down from dundee for every home game,his mums a geordie and still has her accent lol

Edd
03-05-10, 12:53 AM
Nice to see Newcastle pass the 100 points mark.

Ernie
03-05-10, 07:36 AM

occasional playing is ok

well said mate.
I cant stand the way people always go on about "Our boys did this" and "Our boys did that".
There not your boys and they dont give a toss about you.
My rant over just a bunch of over paid fools...

Richie_B
03-05-10, 07:45 PM
14, I thought the Owls vs Palarse was a decent enough game even though there was nowt in the final third! Shame for Weds though :(.

Varney should've scored his one-on-one with Speroni imo. Although Speroni's a good keeper - there's decent talent playing in Scotland that people underrate imo.

Your boys did ok yesterday too, Liam. Why weren't Ferdinand and Hutton playing? He's had a pretty settled back 4 til then

jame5
03-05-10, 11:02 PM
i am scottish and support rangers but scottish football has taken a rite beaten the last couple of years money wise so can buy/tempt players like the de boar bros the gazzas the laudrups anymore n be a while before c them again.

but been into english championship football this season its exciting and hoping blackpool go up or cardiff. charlie adam is playing a blinder this season for blackpool neva done tht for us lol.

oh n big praise to big eck at brum done an amazing job this season especially wen critics expected them for the drop.

dj_wudgey
04-05-10, 11:32 AM
people who dont like football are gay lol
Id fully agree!