PDA

View Full Version : Alloys Opinion

Pete
01-05-10, 09:23 PM
Well i started to rub down all my alloys today, and i know for deffo that i want polar white on them, so im going to do that on the 5 spokes, but i want to do them 2 colours, i was thinking something like polar white and anthracite (if thats how its spelt) but not 100% sure on it yet. any other colours people think would look good?

http://www.wheels.uk.com/acatalog/kahn-rsr_lg.jpg

simular to them. i only want to do the spokes in polar white !!

mowgli
01-05-10, 10:33 PM
pete, i'm not sure they'll make a very good 2 tone look, but remember that paint is cheap, give it a bash & if it isn't what you want, give it another bash

Pete
02-05-10, 12:19 AM
pete, i'm not sure they'll make a very good 2 tone look, but remember that paint is cheap, give it a bash & if it isn't what you want, give it another bash

Well ill give it a go and see what i think of it, and then post on here to see what others think, i was thinking 2 tone becuause i have all my arches painted white and my brake drums, so i was thinking to do it 2 tone to break the white up a little rather than lookin at a pure white car....

bazil
02-05-10, 12:49 AM
Masitaly 5 spokes?

Paint them 1 colour mate.

L14MNP
02-05-10, 12:15 PM
I'd guess Masitaly if they're similar to the RSR.

I'd say all in one colour mate, there's no 'lip' as suck so two tone may look awkward. As said though, paint is cheap so have a bash - but PS is even cheaper/easier. lol

Graeme
02-05-10, 12:20 PM
Two tone wheels are a bit hit and miss but I kind of like these on Rickardo's old turbo

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii191/rickgpz/DSCF0634.jpg

craig green
02-05-10, 01:14 PM
IMO it'll look gash. But its your car & paint is cheap & removable.

Pete
02-05-10, 04:44 PM
will give it a go in all white, see how that looks next to the car, and if i dont like it i can just rub it down and do 2 tone and see how that looks.
thanks for the feedback guys :) +Rep to everyone (craig i own you rep ;) )