PDA

View Full Version : !!!stolen!!!

Bubba
01-05-10, 12:33 PM
yes my ****box more door is missing.

i highly doubt its been stolen for parts but its possible.

Matt Black 1.3 GL more door

Jamex rear shocks, -60 springs, mongoose full stainless and 4-1 manifold. sparco 3 point harnesses.

other things in the car...MY THERMOS!!!!!!! and my breaker bar (along with about 100 coppied cds lol

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs051.snc3/13833_192622572844_717137844_4048453_7600961_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-sjc1/hs071.snc3/13833_192622597844_717137844_4048457_1144915_n.jpg

Hobbit
01-05-10, 12:34 PM
:( will keep a look out

Shaun
01-05-10, 12:41 PM
will keep an eye out around plymouth for it

Connor
01-05-10, 12:43 PM
SH1T Bubba,
will keep a look out but doubt it someone will have it in derby but you never know?
Hope you get it back in one piece bud :thumb:

brainsnova
01-05-10, 01:00 PM
thats **** news ...... goes off to design the car alarm electric chair.

Jon_nova1
01-05-10, 01:21 PM
erm, what retard would steal a matt black nova thats a 1.3? its not like it won't draw attention lol

hope it turns up though with not too much damage

Balley
01-05-10, 04:56 PM
****ing ****ers!

dj_wudgey
01-05-10, 05:00 PM
w*nkers mate hope you get it back!

Pete
01-05-10, 06:22 PM
what tossers, ill keep a look out for you buddy.... i hope you find it !!!

Huffy
01-05-10, 06:27 PM
sorry to hear that mate hope it turns up for you

Adaz_blud
01-05-10, 06:30 PM
erm, what retard would steal a matt black nova thats a 1.3? its not like it won't draw attention lol

they could off took it for stock car racing :(

hope it turns up though mate .

Bubba
01-05-10, 10:42 PM

its not like it isnt very well known in the area too...although i realised that i have left the log book in the glove box with the docs after i took them to work as i had phone calls to make about insurance...oh what a fail lol

i am jumping now and id like to stamp on the little ****s face untill even dental records would struggle

Nebbz
01-05-10, 11:08 PM
make a facebook account up! get as much people to know, ill put it around a bit but leaving docs in teh car is pretty much selling it to them for free o_0 gutted 4 you :( x

Jon_nova1
01-05-10, 11:35 PM
you can still report it as stolen, if the twocer registers it in thier name you can still get it back, someone else did it, but the twocer tried to take the real owner to court because he left all his ice in the car lol

NOVA-KID-93
01-05-10, 11:58 PM
Gutted for you mate, hope it turns up and you find the little ****ers that took it :thumb:

Bubba
02-05-10, 12:27 AM
there are things about it i know that no1 else would work notice as well. im going to have a hunt around all the housing estates tomorrow, and if i get nothing ill make up the page. the scrapys have been told about it too so if they try to weigh it in

Bubba
02-05-10, 12:36 PM
im bac off hunting for her...on foot this time. curse these backroad and random lil car parks

Graeme
02-05-10, 12:40 PM
Good luck pal

dj_wudgey
02-05-10, 01:28 PM
hope your search comes back well!! hope you get it back!!

saloonwoody
02-05-10, 01:37 PM
hope you get your thermos back lol

Bubba
02-05-10, 03:16 PM
hey im worried out my thermos! its huge, awsome for tea
but my legs ache now :(

jas2000000
03-05-10, 01:26 PM
****s, doubt it will show up round hear, but i'll keep an eye out.

Mike
04-05-10, 11:56 AM
LOL apparently this has now been found....

In Nottingham lol lol lol lol

Hobbit
04-05-10, 11:57 AM
LOL apparently this has now been found....

In Nottingham lol lol lol lol

Bloody hell, must've been on the move since it got stollen lol

ps, thermos safe?

Graeme
04-05-10, 11:58 AM
How d'you know that Mike?

Mike
04-05-10, 12:00 PM
How d'you know that Mike?

Draper text me saying he's only just got home from a weekender in Cornwall lol lol lol

Nah, Bubbas post on facewhack an hour ago... "FOUND!!!! one poor monkey very shaken and upset in a nova parked in...NOTTINGHAM!!!!! my nova made it to ****ing Nottingham. Road trip with a trailor anyone?"

Graeme
04-05-10, 12:03 PM
Result

Connor
04-05-10, 12:03 PM
Surely this was just one big epic practical joke lol

Hobbit
04-05-10, 12:04 PM
I'd offer my trailering skills but it'll cost him a fortune in fuel with my thirsty V6

Mike
04-05-10, 12:05 PM
Surely this was just one big epic practical joke lol

FLOL if it is lol lol lol

Seriously tho, if your gonna nick a motor to travel about 300 mile up country, you get something worth driving lol 3 series BMW or a Merc lol lol

let_nova
04-05-10, 12:05 PM
lmao. thieves were more confident of the nova making it to nottingham than bubba.

Sloth
04-05-10, 12:07 PM
this has made me smile. used to happen here too. pissed sailors and foreigners steal a car in manchester then dump it near the docks. they cleared the carpark a few years back, 56 stolen cars....lol

Connor
04-05-10, 12:07 PM
Seriously tho, if your gonna nick a motor to travel about 300 mile up country, you get something worth driving lol 3 series BMW or a Merc lol lol

What i was thinking,
Surely there will be another 5dr nova more local
its not like that there really exotic
or desired tbh

Maybe some crackhead needed a lift to notts but couldnt afford the train lol

Mike
04-05-10, 12:09 PM
Maybe some pÃ*sshead needed a lift to notts but couldnt afford the train lol

I did notice that Draper hasnt been online for a few days lol

Connor
04-05-10, 12:09 PM
I did notice that Draper hasnt been online for a few days lol

lol lol lol
Solved.

dj_wudgey
04-05-10, 01:21 PM
lol thats mad glad its been found bud hope its not raped mate!

draper
04-05-10, 01:39 PM
Draper text me saying he's only just got home from a weekender in Cornwall lol lol lol

lol

wouldnt surprise me if thats what happened tho, ive heard of it done before ;)

wwmnw
04-05-10, 01:44 PM
Glad its been found and that really is a long drive, lets hope they left fingerprints and get caught.

mowgli
04-05-10, 01:47 PM
ring round the recovery services, one of them is bound to have towed it there

draper
04-05-10, 01:49 PM
if you need it picking up bubba let me know, i can put it at mine for a few days to save on charges at a police compound

mowgli
04-05-10, 02:44 PM
we could move it in relays.... draper to baxter, baxter to me, me to scott parker, etc, so everyone has a rag in it all the way back to your place.......

dj_wudgey
04-05-10, 02:50 PM
^ lol well at least he'd get it back ha!

Hobbit
04-05-10, 02:56 PM
we could move it in relays.... draper to baxter, baxter to me, me to scott parker, etc, so everyone has a rag in it all the way back to your place.......

lol That means i'd get the final leg, lauceston to truro :)

draper
04-05-10, 02:59 PM

it probably had an easier life with the TWOCers than that relay lol

mowgli
04-05-10, 03:03 PM
it probably had an easier life with the TWOCers than that relay lol

Shhh. i was going to run a book on how far it managed to get....

Hobbit
04-05-10, 03:05 PM
Shhh. i was going to run a book on how far it managed to get....

Well it wouldnt get through Baxters hands in one piece lol

mowgli
04-05-10, 03:10 PM
it would, we just won't let his mum drive it

Bubba
04-05-10, 05:28 PM
yes its in nottingham, some random impound yard...with pending £150 impound fee and £20 a day charges on top when they have finished poking around with it...which to me is a ****ing piss take since i have to get there and back. and i have to take proof of me being me. i have a feeling they are going to tell me at the start of the week knowing i have to wait till the weekend to go n get it unless i go on a mission of an overnighter, drive it as far as it will go before it dies (oh im so optimistic) then straight bar it back behind an A8 (v8 yes! ill be doing 130 lmao)

OR

go up, ask to get my stuff out of it and tell them to keep it depending how much it builds up too!

if i tell the insurance company, i loose 4yrs ncb which i got about a week ago...and i still have to pay whatever excess it is.

and i didnt think it would even make it out of cornwall :p

Bubba
04-05-10, 05:29 PM
also i wasnt sure if monkey and guin had gone on a random boobie hunt, one steering, one on the pedels

Andy
04-05-10, 05:32 PM
this has made me smile. used to happen here too. pissed sailors and foreigners steal a car in manchester then dump it near the docks. they cleared the carpark a few years back, 56 stolen cars....lol
Really?? I dont remember that??:wtf:

Pete
04-05-10, 05:53 PM
glad to hear you got it back bubba, did the thermos keep well?

mowgli
04-05-10, 06:00 PM
find out if you can nominate an 'agent' to collect the car for you.

draper
04-05-10, 06:05 PM
find out if you can nominate an 'agent' to collect the car for you.

as above, i'll go and fetch it for you - what yard is it in buba ? if its trowell recovery im only up the road from them lol

Hobbit
04-05-10, 06:27 PM
Like said on facebook, get Damper to get it back to his and i'll go pick it up with a trailer on Tuesday

Bubba
04-05-10, 06:44 PM
if its all released by tuesday...that may be a plan.

Mike
04-05-10, 07:10 PM
if its all released by tuesday...that may be a plan.

As soon as its SOCO'd they can release it and dont let them tell you otherwise!!

Spudly
04-05-10, 07:16 PM
Iirc they cant/dont charge you storage while its awaiting SOCO, so you should be alright for a couple of days, at least i was a few years back not sure if theyve changed it now though!

draper
04-05-10, 07:17 PM
Iirc they cant/dont charge you storage while its awaiting SOCO, so you should be alright for a couple of days, at least i was a few years back not sure if theyve changed it now though!

depends on the company its held at, where i worked we did lol

Spudly
04-05-10, 07:18 PM
Ahh furry muff, depends if theyre robbing barstewards then :cry:

Bubba
04-05-10, 10:46 PM
i dont get charged the £20 until its avaliable to pick up so im all good

Dave.
04-05-10, 10:55 PM
Like said on facebook, get Damper to get it back to his and i'll go pick it up with a trailer on Tuesday

IIRC its very difficult to get it released to someone who isnt the registered keeper

We ahd it afew times, people coming in claiming to be coming on behalf of Mr Suchandsuch to collect it because he was in work or away, turns out they were the theiving pikeys trying to claim it back lol

The police wouldve notified the impound yard of the Keepers name, and youd also need soemthing to relate you to the car, which you cant do, as its not yours

Rule of thumb, they wont release it to anyone other then the registered keeper privided my the Police, or "Stella" as its now called IIRC, mean, whats to say your not the theif trying to get it back?

You can try, but dont build your hopes up, my old man was in the impound business for 30 years or so, so he knows how much of a cnut the law can be :(

Bubba
04-05-10, 10:59 PM
IIRC its very difficult to get it released to someone who isnt the registered keeper

We ahd it afew times, people coming in claiming to be coming on behalf of Mr
Suchandsuch to collect it because he was in work or away, turns out they were the theiving pikeys trying to claim it back lol

The police wouldve notified the impound yard of the Keepers name, and youd also need soemthing to relate you to the car, which you cant do, as its not yours

Rule of thumb, they wont release it to anyone other then the registered keeper privided my the Police, or "Stella" as its now called IIRC

You can try, but dont build your hopes up, my old man was in the impound business for 30 years or so, so he knows how much of a cnut the law can be :(

if they refuse to let draper get it, ill personally go up there and refuse to pay the daily charge since i have to drive half way across the country just to get it. :mad:

im more than happy to fax up letter with billing addresses etc copies of licence (although i think the counterpart may be in the car with my other docs which they found)

draper
04-05-10, 11:30 PM
if the situation is explained to the impound yard im sure they'd see sense. its taxed/mot'd and im insured to drive any car with owners permission so its all legit

and on a side note, prey off here was holidaying in cornwall this weekend lol

draper
04-05-10, 11:40 PM
and bubba, your sig ? wy would i be hunting for bobbies with 2 teddy bears ? boobies maybe ;) lol

that would make an asweome police line-up tho lol

Bubba
04-05-10, 11:48 PM
im not sure...who else is local to where it was found? lol

and who was in cornwall?

Connor
05-05-10, 02:54 AM
How you picking it up draper,
you driving it to yours?
If you need a lift down there give us a shout

Jon_nova1
05-05-10, 09:28 AM
by the way, usually if your car is stolen you don't lose all your no claims!

karlgardner
05-05-10, 10:10 AM
i dont get charged the £20 until its avaliable to pick up so im all good glad to here you got it back mate

Bubba
05-05-10, 05:11 PM
by the way, usually if your car is stolen you don't lose all your no claims!

might be worth ringing them and asking lol

Old dibble just rang me (local ones) they got me a suspect already :thumb:

Spudly
05-05-10, 05:13 PM
they got me a suspect already :thumb:

http://www.caterersearch.com/blogs/catering-news-blog/monkey.bmp

mowgli
05-05-10, 05:14 PM
is this him????

http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/6573126/2/istockphoto_6573126-busted.jpg

Bubba
05-05-10, 05:20 PM
police line up

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v236/216/54/687443839/n687443839_463821_3567.jpg

NovaLad
05-05-10, 05:26 PM
Whatever happened to the ''Show us your Monkeh'' thread which i 'think' i made.

Mite have gone missing when the server swap over happened. ??

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 12:27 AM
might be worth ringing them and asking lol

Old dibble just rang me (local ones) they got me a suspect already :thumb:
Glad to hear the thieving scum w*nkers may get caught for it!

Dave.
06-05-10, 01:05 AM
if the situation is explained to the impound yard im sure they'd see sense. its taxed/mot'd and im insured to drive any car with owners permission so its all legit

So whats to say for instance...i nicked it (which i didnt, we all know it was Monkeh!, and i go in, say my friend such and such (whos name ive got from the logbook in the glovebox) lives up north and hes asked me to collect it for him, as he cant get down here?

The Police will tell the impound yard who to release the car to, which is usually the registered keeper, and only that person can collect it, proof of ID must be given. The impound yard themselves are not police run etc, they just store cars for the Police.

Also Bubba if you refuse to pay then youll get nowhere, at the end of the day, someones had to go out and use their truck, mabey at something like 4am, with their fuel, to pick up your car, keep it in a locked and alarmed building to make sure its safe & secure, alarms cost money to run, security cameras cost money to run, and i bet youd be pretty ****** off if the Police just said "Yes, weve found your car, well leave it here for the kids to torch and some pikey to weigh in"

If you had to get out of bed at 4am in the morning to go to a garage, open up, get a big truck out, drive and pick a car up, book it all in etc, which believe me takes about 2-3 hours, then i bet youd want bloody paying for it aswell!!, And its not asif its the impound yards fault that it got driven 300 or so miles, they just did their job and went out to recover your car.

Im just having a rant, weve had it all over the years, its called TOUGH ****, you want your car recovered, stored for you at an indoor alarmed and monitored garage, and returned for you for free?

Dream on mate, claim on your insurance and theyll pay the charges, after all... thats what insurance is for :thumb:

Bubba
06-05-10, 07:22 AM
coppied from my mate who worked as a recovery person

wel i used ti work at ferris recovery who pick up cars for the police if the
police picked the car up from where ever it was found then you DONOT have to
pay for it as they requested it. even if they make u pay in first instance
then ring up n bug m n they have to refund u trust me i used to give the
cars bak allllllll the time. u shudnt have 2 pay 4 it

They have already rang me, and confirmed its my car and hes happy about that.

the £150 im not that pissed about, its the fact if i have to get it i cant get there for a week n half at the earliest.

and i specifically told them DO NOT RECOVER IT RING ME FIRST! my mate was ready to drive me up that night to tow it back.

Bubba
06-05-10, 07:23 AM
Glad to hear the thieving scum w*nkers may get caught for it!

im guna try n blag a name today. might even get pics ask if i reconise them

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 12:15 PM
nice mate then you can get the f*ckers!!

Bubba
06-05-10, 05:18 PM
well, according to the dibble...i shouldnt have to pay to get it back :thumb: result.

and the guy who apparantly took it is wanted for other stuff as well! and he was apparantly seen driving it around nottingham...more teeth than braincells i think

mowgli
06-05-10, 05:24 PM
just how much fuel did you leave in it???? or did he get your keys?

Bubba
06-05-10, 05:35 PM
1/4 tank...and no i only have one key. it was hotwired or whatnot

mowgli
06-05-10, 05:40 PM
so the fuel cap was ragged off, i'm guessing you'll be getting a summons for petrol theft too then

Bubba
06-05-10, 05:52 PM
yes i suspect ill get a few of them, im guessing at least 2-3, might even get me some nice motorway speed camera shots too

mowgli
06-05-10, 05:54 PM
don't push your luck, it is a 1.2

MK999
06-05-10, 05:55 PM
yes i suspect ill get a few of them, im guessing at least 2-3, might even get me some nice motorway speed camera shots too

you wish it went fast enough to get a motorway speed camera shot lol

Spudly
06-05-10, 06:03 PM
Cool so are the feds going to sort out with the recovery place for you then dude?

Bubba
06-05-10, 06:13 PM
don't push your luck, it is a 1.2

ffs its a 1.3!!! i have that extra "100cc" lol lol

and it'll do 95 at a push but thats foot to the floor lol lol

recovery home...no...but as the police asked for it to be recovered they should pay for it. or at least thats how i been told it works down here

Dave.
06-05-10, 07:15 PM
ffs its a 1.3!!! i have that extra "100cc" lol lol

and it'll do 95 at a push but thats foot to the floor lol lol

recovery home...no...but as the police asked for it to be recovered they should pay for it. or at least thats how i been told it works down here

Trust me... the Police will pay for jack **** lol

Only used in crime'd up cars are given back F.O.C, by crime i mean used in a shooting, used in a theft from a shop, mainly cars that are used as evidence to a crime not related directly to the vehicle etc etc, stolen cars dont fall under that category

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 07:19 PM
id agree mate the police wont sort **** they wrongfully impounded my mates rs for not being insured when it was and my mate ended up having to pay then claiming the impound charge back from the insurance company!!

Bubba
06-05-10, 07:35 PM
i was told by the polce who saw me today that i shoudlnt have to pay since they ordered the recovery

phazer
06-05-10, 07:59 PM
i was told by the polce who saw me today that i shoudlnt have to pay since they ordered the recovery

Good luck with that in Notts :roll:

Bubba
06-05-10, 08:16 PM
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75104

im liking this thread :p

to put it simply...bloody northern monkeys lol

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 08:21 PM

well i hope thats the case mate!!

Bubba
06-05-10, 08:23 PM
would they let me get my stuff out of it if i went up with no money you recon?

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 08:30 PM
i doubt it mate!! if i were taveling that far id just take the cash bud and try to get out off paying it!

Bubba
06-05-10, 08:36 PM
even if my counterpart driving licence is there, all my insurance docs (which i need), log book, mot, tax form, pay slips, forklift licence etc.

its all well and good but i still have to get there. and back

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 08:39 PM
supose mate its sh*t like but if you want it back youll have to will no one take you??

Bubba
06-05-10, 08:40 PM
ill just go up there and properly kick up ****.

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 08:42 PM
best way mate if you didnt want it recovering i would aswell!! at least try salvage some money!! and hope they catch the thieving f*ckers!!

Bubba
06-05-10, 08:52 PM
oh they have a suspect, hes wanted for more than just this up their end

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 08:55 PM
well i hope he gets thrown in prison and **** raped!!

Bubba
06-05-10, 09:01 PM
well i hope he gets thrown in prison and **** raped!!
lol its been that long ill do the raping lol

dj_wudgey
06-05-10, 11:31 PM
id be doing that aswell mate lol go get them lol