PDA

View Full Version : anyone love the jager?

richardt
30-04-10, 06:15 PM
how upsetting is it going to a pub now and they dont sell jagermeister? ive even got my local old man pub selling it and they all love it! it should be stocked in the optics everywhere just like vodka and whiskey i reckon

mowgli
30-04-10, 06:15 PM
why would you want cough medicine when you are in a pub????

Spudly
30-04-10, 06:20 PM
Cos combined with a dose of redbull its fecking mint:thumb:

lewisvalver
30-04-10, 06:24 PM
jagerbombs FTW,they get you in a right mess

Jack
30-04-10, 06:24 PM
I thought this was going to be a badly spelled thread about e-types

NovaLad
30-04-10, 06:25 PM
Who's tried that new ish ''Famous Black''? It's meant to be really nice.

I'm a whisky man/boy lol.

mowgli
30-04-10, 06:25 PM
like sambucca etc, these shots are no way near as potent as real whisky, not that paint stripper JD shyte either

richardt
30-04-10, 06:28 PM
double jager redbulls at the beginning of the nite and then your mingin all the rest of it but still refuse to fall over or sleep later on

richardt
30-04-10, 06:30 PM
i dont understand whiskey (or whisky for the irish). its unbelievably horrible

mowgli
30-04-10, 06:30 PM
next time, just try the red bulls on their own... you will see exactly where the potency is from........

there is something unnatural about getting pissed up & not being able to sleep

mowgli
30-04-10, 06:31 PM
i dont understand whiskey (or whisky for the irish). its unbelievably horrible

go to a proper pub, get a measure of decent single malt & dilute it 50/50 with cold water, nothing else, then sip it. that is whisky at its best........

NovaLad
30-04-10, 06:33 PM
Whiskey with a piece or maximum 2 pieces of ice left to chill a few minutes then sip :)

richardt
30-04-10, 06:34 PM
i think its a good thing, except spending more cash due to being out longer. but when you do eventually wake up it hurts!

Andy
30-04-10, 06:35 PM
mixing jager with redbull is fail.Neat or not at all.Me and my mate did 10 pints and half a bottle of pub jager (big bottle) and we were fukkin bolloxed haha-he fell asleep on the floor and i couldnt even speak lol

NovaLad
30-04-10, 06:36 PM
RED WINE!!!
Now that gives you a headache the next day!

richardt
30-04-10, 06:36 PM
are we talking like glenfiddich? how small a sip do you take? and you cant tell me you enjoy the taste!

Spudly
30-04-10, 06:37 PM
mixing jager with redbull is fail.Neat or not at all.Me and my mate did 10 pints and half a bottle of pub jager (big bottle) and we were fukkin bolloxed haha-he fell asleep on the floor and i couldnt even speak lol

Proper quality night then lol

Who was that, chance?

NovaLad
I've had Jager Bombs is that what everyone is on about?

mowgli
are we talking like glenfiddich? how small a sip do you take? and you cant tell me you enjoy the taste!

no, i said decent whisky... ask for a hebridean single malt. they are gorgeous

muzzy
30-04-10, 06:38 PM
Not a fan, Jager tastes rank

Andy
30-04-10, 06:40 PM
Proper quality night then lol

Who was that, chance?
A lad who i used to work with i carried him home then he sh1t himself in his sleep lol lol lol lol

NovaLad
30-04-10, 06:40 PM
Personally i've tried sooo many whiskeys but i never remember most the names other than the common whiskeys.

Not a sip like you're sipping the 1st bit off the top of a can but more like enough to taste it and enjoy it without it vanishing within 10 mins.

You don't rush whiskey.

Stuart
30-04-10, 06:41 PM
I keep a bottle in the freezer, chuck some ice in a glass and pour a good slug in. Sip it. VERY nice way to not melt ice lol

I tried Jaeger bombs and wasnt a fan.

When at uni I remember drinking so many vodka /redbulls that I'd wake up in the middle of that sleep and could literally hear my heart beating lmao

whisky/whiskey/brandy/malts are all dog turd. not a single nice one ever made lol

Andy
30-04-10, 06:43 PM
Oh and before anyone pipes up with "my favourite whisky is Jack Daniels"
It isnt whisky.

NovaLad
30-04-10, 06:43 PM
You want to talk about a disgusting drink let's talk about Gin...

WHY WOULD YOU?

mowgli
30-04-10, 06:44 PM
correct, it an american bourbon, like the bickies, but nowhere as nice.

mowgli
You want to talk about a disgusting drink let's talk about Gin...

WHY WOULD YOU?

gin & tonic is brilliant, you've just not put enough gin in yours

muzzy
Glenmorangie :cool:

NovaLad
30-04-10, 06:46 PM
Babycham FTW! lol oj

mowgli
30-04-10, 06:47 PM
NL i hope you are going to the nats, i see a cocktail party happening...

Andy
30-04-10, 06:47 PM
gin & tonic is brilliant, you've just not put enough gin in yours
As are gin slings

NovaLad
30-04-10, 06:48 PM
NL i hope you are going to the nats, i see a cocktail party happening...
Sorry but, which 1 is the nats?
I'm going PVS and really want to go billing but i'm not 100% on that.

Stuart
30-04-10, 06:51 PM
Hendricks Gin with tonic and cucumber. LOVELY!!!

white rum, ginger beer, mint, lime = ginger mojitos.. yummy.

bmw156
30-04-10, 07:22 PM
jager bombs are lovelyyyy

Connor
30-04-10, 07:27 PM
Jager.... never again after a real bad night on it :d

mowgli
30-04-10, 07:49 PM
Sorry but, which 1 is the nats?
I'm going PVS and really want to go billing but i'm not 100% on that.

the one in the field with the pie eating contest....... thats where its at socially for pngers

liam944nova
30-04-10, 08:09 PM
Gin ftw!.

Jager and red bull is ok but wouldn't drink loads of it.

richardt
30-04-10, 08:10 PM
jager bombs are the ones with a single shot glass inside a redbull glass n it mixes as u drink. i just like a straight double n redbull. even though im tight and normally buy asdas own diet stuff! blue kick or something... and wheres this pie eating contest!

NovaLad
30-04-10, 09:16 PM
Just searched the Nats thing and it looks good but don't think i can make it.

craig green
30-04-10, 09:20 PM
anyone love the jager?

No, but I hear the label from a Jagermeister bottle, stuck to the winscreen of a VW, gives it another 55bhp @ the bar stool. :d

Lee
30-04-10, 09:48 PM
I thought this was going to be a badly spelled thread about e-types
I thought it was going to be a badly spelt thread about the rolling stones!

Jack
30-04-10, 10:54 PM
RED WINE!!!
Now that gives you a headache the next day!
Only if you can't handle your drink. When I was an alcoholic (yes) I'd happily occupy myself with two or three bottles in as many hours [edit] only if its nice though, don't like most french red

I'm quite partial to southern comfort these days.

Bubba
01-05-10, 12:38 AM
ooo jager? try a jager yard ;) 1 big bottle, half a can of monster..yard glass...you know the rest

Jim Mcrae
01-05-10, 02:33 AM
no, i said decent whisky... ask for a hebridean single malt. they are gorgeous

Oban any good to you? tis a beauty

mowgli
01-05-10, 07:26 PM
Oban any good to you? tis a beauty

yup, tried that one....had to check with my dad on that one, & yes, i got wasted on it at his place, he has a remarkable whisky collection. his house was an old cottage & when it got extended, they were made to keep the old windy staircase, but were allowed to fit a new straight set... the old staircase is his whisky store... he has hundreds of bottles of different scotch

amggsi
01-05-10, 08:11 PM

This man speaks the truth!!

Me and a mate drank over a bottle of Jager in a pub in Edinburgh between us last new years, and the bar man wouldn't serve us anymore drink, said we should be dead!!!lol

I hate red bull so nearly always drink it neat, but jager, buckfast and redbull sends me daft for some reason!:p

mowgli
01-05-10, 08:24 PM
jager isn't even as strong as cheap scotch

wwmnw
01-05-10, 09:20 PM
I love Jager, but today I cant even look at alcopops never mind spirits.

mowgli
01-05-10, 09:24 PM
I love Jager, but today I cant even look at alcopops never mind spirits.

alcopops are way worse than spirits cos of all the chemical crap in them

wwmnw
01-05-10, 09:25 PM
alcopops are way worse than spirits cos of all the chemical crap in them

You could have told me that yesterday, before I went out and got sloshed (not just on alcopops, lots of lager and spirits too)

mowgli
01-05-10, 10:15 PM
the best advice is still..... never mix grape & grain...

if you start on beer, stay on beer.

if you start on wine, stay on wine.

i have a long and distinguished history of getting wasted & chucking my ring up on various pavements....... it took me till i was 35 to really manage to drink phenominally huge quantities of alcohol

wwmnw
01-05-10, 10:23 PM
I hate wine, I can drink large amounts of larger from the pump, I tend not to though.

mowgli
01-05-10, 10:28 PM
british draught lager is the piss of satan.. the chemical shyte they put in it to get the froth to stay till the end etc.... it can only be served ice cold, cos when warm, it tastes awful....... stella is truly rank from a tap in britain, but try it abroad & it is almost a religious experience

wwmnw
01-05-10, 10:32 PM
Me and stella don't get along, as for the warm beer thing, I found that out last night with bottles of carlsberg, I'd only had one can and three bottles, got onto the 4th bottle and felt like puking up as it was warm and rancid.

mowgli
01-05-10, 10:35 PM
bathfart, you have some issues

warm beer should be viewed as an isotonic drink

also, never go to a gig at the NEC, cos all they sell is piss warm carlsberg

Stuart
01-05-10, 10:41 PM
the best advice is still..... never mix grape & grain...

if you start on beer, stay on beer.

if you start on wine, stay on wine.

bullsheets. I've had the least hungoverness when mixing and some truely evil hangovers when not mixing lol

mowgli
01-05-10, 10:42 PM
bullsheets. I've had the least hungoverness when mixing and some truely evil hangovers when not mixing lol

yes, but you are a soft shandy drinking southern puff

Stuart
01-05-10, 10:43 PM
indeed

napalm_27
01-05-10, 10:47 PM
buckspice :thumb:

mowgli
01-05-10, 10:56 PM
all these trend 'shots' are all show & no go...last month, i was at a workmates engagement party.... the shots got ordered, and this lad was all.....'oooh this stuff is so strong you must knock it back in one, you can't sip it.....' so i did out of spite, they thought this was weird, so i got neat scotches ordered, and they were frightened of it

Rich
01-05-10, 11:05 PM
Jaeger bombs are da bomb!

In prague me and my mates done about 8 or so in a row, the last 2 were straight because we forgot to put the redbull in we were so smashed. The shot glass was still in another glass (just no redbull around it lol)

Also for a shot try this, jackyl and hyde :)

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p24/novarich/jackylandhyde.jpg
Jaega and white sambuca

napalm_27
01-05-10, 11:06 PM
try buckspice

shot of buck fast shot of morgans spice wack em in one glass and knock it back :thumb:

mowgli
01-05-10, 11:06 PM
sambuca is pants!!!! end of

napalm_27
01-05-10, 11:07 PM
sambuca is pants!!!! end of
agree'd can drink it by the bottle and still feel sober

mowgli
01-05-10, 11:07 PM
try buckspice

shot of buck fast shot of morgans spice wack em in one glass and knock it back :thumb:

buckfast, the tonic wine the monks make & rab c nesbit drinks....... i'd rather lick piss of a nettle

Andy
01-05-10, 11:17 PM
buckfast, the tonic wine the monks make & rab c nesbit drinks....... i'd rather lick piss of a nettle
According to a Scot i know....
"Buckfast makes yae Fock fast"
:confused:

wwmnw
01-05-10, 11:30 PM
bathfart, you have some issues

warm beer should be viewed as an isotonic drink

also, never go to a gig at the NEC, cos all they sell is piss warm carlsberg

I know man, what was I thinking drinking carlsberg in the first place! Horrid stuff!

MK999
01-05-10, 11:52 PM
all these trend 'shots' are all show & no go...last month, i was at a workmates engagement party.... the shots got ordered, and this lad was all.....'oooh this stuff is so strong you must knock it back in one, you can't sip it.....' so i did out of spite, they thought this was weird, so i got neat scotches ordered, and they were frightened of it

Get them some wray and nephews in, 63% white rum, unfortunately you can't get everclear in the UK :(

Stuart
02-05-10, 08:24 AM
wray and nephews overproof in tescos at the moment... its tempting lol.

mowgli
02-05-10, 10:12 AM
According to a Scot i know....
"Buckfast makes yae Fock fast"
:confused:

buckfast is basically squashed grapes mixed in with industrial alcohol to make 'tonic wine' it is cheap get you pissed shyte i think you can only still get it in chemists round here

dj_wudgey
02-05-10, 01:40 PM
i dont mind jager!!