PDA

View Full Version : I know it's a cheeky thing to ask but....

Gaz1300SR
30-04-10, 04:15 PM
..... I just wondered if there was anyone local to me that was a good welder with their own kit for doing it. I'll pay of course!

I need a couple of small bits doing on my SR and was looking at buying a welder and learning. If i'm honest though i just don't have the time and i'll balls it right up. Plus by the time I buy one it would be cheaper to take it to a bodyshop.

Thing is, i have brought it to a couple of places local to me to have a look but all they see is a really old Nova and when i ask about sorting the bits out on it they look at me like i've asked them to tongue my nuts! lol Just don't trust them to do a good job if they think i'm stupid to spend money on it.

I'm in Atherton and make a decent brew :thumb: Don't mind driving to you if your willing to do a good job.

As i said, cheeky but it's not as if i'm expecting it for free, happy to pay for a good job.

Gaz

Riggy
30-04-10, 05:21 PM
there is a welder dude that i use if i ever need any in middleton, he is really cheap and does a good job , pm me if you want to meet up and ill take you down :thumb:

Gaz1300SR
30-04-10, 09:57 PM
Pm'd, cheers

craig green
30-04-10, 10:00 PM
Thats not cheeky. Its a necessity with novas & a good way of meeting fellow Nova nuts.

Nice one Rigg!