PDA

View Full Version : dna insurance

supernova1983
26-04-03, 11:51 AM
just to warn u all about this company my insurance is due for renewal and over last few days i have been phoneing every company that exists so was really happy when dna said they could cover my car all its mods for ?900 and compared to all over quotes its a really good price.

i took the blokes name "kevin" and the refrence code for the policy and his department "yellow".

2days later of phoneing around still no better quote so i ring them up to finalise it all.phoned up can i speak to kevin the other chap says hes not in till 10am phone then okay i said.

phone back can i said can i speak to kevin in yellow department the new bloke "danny says we done have a "kevin that works here oh i said thats funny he gave me a quote and refrence number so i give him the the no he says that its not comeing up as the computer system is down what luck and it turns out the best they can quote me now is ?1350!!!!!!

he said how does that sound i said not very good as i already had a quote off u for ?900.i said how come when i phoned this morning the other person said kevin worked ther but wasnt in till 10am

the reply well we have lot of people working here its possible the person told u that tojust to give u an answer !!!!!!!!!! :evil: what a bunch of jokers.

sorry for long post just really annoyed that insurance company like this can like through the back of there teeth :evil:

Fester
26-04-03, 04:15 PM
insurance companies bullshitting you about? i had about 8 weeks of it with flux

mikeoxford
27-04-03, 01:45 AM
insurance companies s**t you about? i had about 8 weeks of it with flux

flux!?

how old are you?

i was told they wouldnt insure a group 5 or above car or a modified car until im 21 !!!!!!!!

ade
27-04-03, 01:57 AM
try liverpool victoria

Knight
27-04-03, 02:01 AM
yeah liverpool victoria are Wicked!! finalized my insurance with em today.
My first car, elephant, direct line and so on were sayin 1700-2000 ? lol and LV got me down to ?1264 comp lmao and its modded tehe :D

Tilly
27-04-03, 02:03 AM
im with liverpool victoria ?460 fully comp on my GTE

Will
27-04-03, 09:39 AM
19 for insurance with flux, not aware of any limit of car group

novax
27-04-03, 11:09 AM
Performance direct are good as well, I'm with them and although I'm older than most of you it was still the best quote I bothered to get.

Fester
27-04-03, 04:34 PM
as will says 19 for flux the price and policy seems decent but they dont communicate with each other very well lol

Knight
29-04-03, 11:11 PM
Well my quote with liverpool victoria is ?1260 but they didnt want to know about any alarms, mods etc.... should I be worried as i only have immobiliser atm and Alloys, lowered 60mil, jap style kit, back box......

Am i in shite, should i keep quiet as they didnt ask or should i be good and declare some/ all? im thinkin declare the wheels only?