PDA

View Full Version : Lmfbo @ bellends

Rexy
28-04-10, 09:49 PM
Our lauren put her car up for sale in a little carpark layby styleee thing, anyways. .. . .

Some bellend has stuck up a "WARNING" selling cars on the street is illegal poster up. WIth bolton council logo etc.

Quite amusing tbh, Im sure bolton council would put a tatty bit of sting around a lamppost and the logo is OBV taken from a website and photoshopped on.

Some people really need to get a life it amazes me how much time these bellends have tbh.

General Baxter
28-04-10, 09:50 PM
id be carefull, around here, they get towed away to the pound lol

w88rdy
if its taxed and tested tell them to do one!

Benn
Down here, some council come around and stick a big orange a4 bit of paper on the glass over the for sale bit. So you cant see the add... With all the warnings on about it as your not ment to do it.

L14MNP
28-04-10, 09:51 PM
Agreed they need to get a life, but IIRC that actually is illegal.

*gets in first* Pics (not of the car) lol

brownbear
28-04-10, 09:53 PM
FFS, we pay road tax, income tax and tax on fuel and vat on EVERYTHING FOR OUR CARS! Why can't we sell our cars on the land we pay the gov to use!! Grrrrr!

Lynsey
28-04-10, 09:54 PM
****ing jobsworth ****s. It's not as though it's doing ANYONE any harm. What happens the the cars with the big 'FOR SALE-call 0711675569583' stickers across their rear windows? Is it illegal to drive about on a public road with that then? Or just illegal to park your car up? What a joke.

Rexy
28-04-10, 09:55 PM
Yeah i know its "illegal" but so is a lot of things which goes on.

Paint stripping my car is illegal as its criminal damage but i dont put signs up saying "Warning" lol. im going to now be a childish little ****er and egg all the houses and put a warning sign up for eggs and their useage.

General Baxter
28-04-10, 09:55 PM
you can get clamped for parking on the path lol

Rexy
28-04-10, 09:57 PM
Shes moved it now anyways lol, The jobsworths will be going woooo yeah the sign worked.... yeahhhh we rule! woooo.

I need an owd scrapper to leave there now :D

Stuart
28-04-10, 09:57 PM
Shes moved it now anyways lol, The jobsworths will be going woooo yeah the sign worked.... yeahhhh we rule! woooo.

I need an owd scrapper to leave there now :D

There is a ****ty black evo kicking around :p

Rexy
28-04-10, 10:00 PM
worth a bit too much atm mate...

L14MNP
28-04-10, 10:01 PM
But remember it's value is halved thanks to the green wheels. lol

General Baxter
28-04-10, 10:01 PM
phone up a scrap dealer, and tell him the perfect spot to dump one of his advert cars lol

dj_wudgey
28-04-10, 10:40 PM
if its taxed and tested tell them to do one!
Id tell them to f*ck off aswell!

mowgli
28-04-10, 10:51 PM
some tw@t in leicestershire highways came up with an absolute classic a few years back....... they had some big 'CANCELLED' stickers made... they also had smallprint that said 'this poster is cancelled'

so this kid got sent round banging stickers on all sorts of signs that were stick on lamp posts & roadsigns......

their brilliant idea was to discourage fly poster people from putting them up by making it look like the event was cancelled......

problem was, they put people off going to parish charity do's, a huge fundraising event was cancelled.....

it ends up that as long as you take the poster down at the end of the day, it is actually perfectly legal.... after the public outcry, the council never did it again

dj_wudgey
29-04-10, 08:41 PM
supose that would be a good plan if you only do the right posters!

Eck
30-04-10, 12:21 AM
Thatcher's Britain.