PDA

View Full Version : c20let project

Toydx1
28-04-10, 08:27 PM
i have been working on my c reg nova now for too!! long... it used to be a c20xe but that did not last long so i have now upgraged to a c20let that has only run once since it has been highly tuned by its previous owner. I have yet to run this car on the road due to money problems and do not wont to just have it running in the garage as it sounds very tappy I would just lyk to know if any 1 thinks tht it is only tappy as it has been sat for a long time with no oil in it any ideas any 1 as i would rather get it sorted sooner rather than later .........thanks from toy (Y)
snc1/hs259.snc1/10619_145383817746_698397746

joff-turbo-nova
28-04-10, 08:35 PM
i have been working on my c reg nova now for too!! long... it used to be a c20xe but that didnt last long so i have now upgraged to a c20let that has only run once since it has been highly tuned by its previous owner. I have yet to run this car on the road due to money problems and dont wont to just have it running in the garage as it sounds very tappy I would just lyk to know if any 1 thinks tht it is only tappy as it has been sat for a long tym with no oil in it any ideas any 1 as i would rather get it sortd sooner rather than later .........thnx from toy (Y)

You may want to edit your original post sharpish as text speak gets shot down rather quick on here . Once you have that sorted you may get some sensible answers

Joff :thumb: