PDA

View Full Version : rub strips

total_vauxhall
26-04-10, 06:38 PM
were can i find a set of rubber rub strips for a nova im building they dont nes have to be genuine nova ones . its just i have just got a nova for ur lass and the body work is all good apart from the botton of one door and tiny bit on rear quater so rather than paint the whole side im planing on puttin the rub strips back on and just painting the door bottoms black as were planing on building an sr rep anyways:)

total_vauxhall
27-04-10, 05:36 PM
so i take it no one on a nova forum knows were i can get rub strips that look simler to sr ones?

waynes sri
27-04-10, 05:40 PM
i wanted new ones for mine mate all ill say there hard to get vauxhall do have some but not for a full car last ones he had wer in germany and think was only like 3 bits left..

total_vauxhall
27-04-10, 05:42 PM
i wanted new ones for mine mate all ill say there hard to get vauxhall do have some but not for a full car last ones he had wer in germany and think was only like 3 bits left..:thumb: cheers mate even any that look simler or could be cut down will do like doesnt need to look genuine . im just after tidying it up a bit .:d cheers again for info on genuine ones though

nuds sr
27-04-10, 06:03 PM
you giving your lass the white nova now ?
just paint bottom half black and put a blue pin stripe along the door beween the white adn the black at the bottom of the car
or on second thoughts buy her something she can wreck rather than the nova :)

total_vauxhall
29-04-10, 01:02 AM
you giving your lass the white nova now ?
just paint bottom half black and put a blue pin stripe along the door beween the white adn the black at the bottom of the car
or on second thoughts buy her something she can wreck rather than the nova :)
both going to be driving it mate lol as i soon will be without a car .shes after a french fry ax gt if you here of anymate .:thumb:

nuds sr
29-04-10, 05:26 PM
you will be lucky to find an ax never mind an ax gt you see one every now and again not the best of cars to be honest

Royston
29-04-10, 10:19 PM
Are you looking for stick on or early clip on? not saying I have either;)

total_vauxhall
03-05-10, 12:52 AM
stick on mate