PDA

View Full Version : Re sloth epic tool

The_General_Chancer
25-04-10, 10:28 PM
i fecking hate people like you mine is still as a 1.0 litre as its cheap tax grass on me i dare you

Angus Closier
25-04-10, 10:31 PM
Have i missed somthing?? But agreed on the above...

Stuart
25-04-10, 10:32 PM
See his sig

Angus Closier
25-04-10, 10:35 PM
But what that got to do with the general chancer? sorry if im being slow?

Spudly
25-04-10, 10:36 PM
He has upset mr Chancer before by making slurs on the area from hull that mr Chancer is from/lives and the choice of (transit) recovery truck he drives!

Sloth
25-04-10, 10:39 PM
and i apologised for them spud. in person to his face.

secondly, ive declared every single one of my cars, so why should i and any of the other users who declare them pay thru the nose?

Stuart
25-04-10, 10:41 PM
can you feel the love

The_General_Chancer
He has upset mr Chancer before by making slurs on the area from hull that mr Chancer is from/lives and the choice of (transit) recovery truck he drives!

and the fact he doesnt have a nova and puts up sigs like that, when i dont want to pay gordon and his "one eyed warriors" more money when you can just insure its as a 2.0 litre and keep your fecking mouth shut

Spudly

Just because you did, doesnt mean he accepted it though!

Andy

The_General_Chancer
25-04-10, 10:43 PM

secondly, ive declared every single one of my cars, so why should i and any of the other users who declare them pay thru the nose?

quick ring the non emergancy number on the side of the cop car mr chancer is breaking the law again!

Angus Closier
25-04-10, 10:45 PM
Hahaha epic? Is there anyone sloth hasnt p*ssed off?

paddy138
25-04-10, 10:46 PM
ha dont be a snitch sloth, will get you know where in life,

Sloth
25-04-10, 10:48 PM
Just because you did, doesnt mean he accepted it though!err considering he laughed and said it was ok and we had a laugh about me living on bransholme, i'd think so mate.

nova16vxewhatever, ive said before, stfu.:mad:

Spudly
25-04-10, 10:49 PM
err considering he laughed and said it was ok and we had a laugh about me living on bransholme, i'd think so mate.

Judging by this thread id say not then................

Andy
25-04-10, 10:50 PM
i cant take much more of this monumental epicness.Too much excitement for one on a Sunday evening lol

Lee
25-04-10, 10:50 PM
1. You could have PMmed Mr Sloth to give him abuse. You obviously did it publicly as you assume, because its sloth, we are all going to join in. We are not.

2. You are not giving Mr Brown a V sign by not declaring your tax because your insurance is irrelevant as it isn't worth the paper its printed on if your tax is incorrect, therefore you are giving the rest of us a V sign because if and when it catches up with you, we all feel the increased premium.
In fact, if anything, you're playing into their hands by showing modified car owners up as being tools.

3. I hope you ARE reported before you crash into someone and your insurance wont pay up.

Get a fcucking grip.

Sloth
25-04-10, 10:52 PM
ha dont be a snitch sloth, will get you know where in life,

nor does breaking the law mate, its gets you nicked, loses your licence, job and nearly your home.
lets put it this way, if you knew that someone was speeding past your house, or a school, where your kids are daily, and you knew his reg, you'd report it, yeah? same thing.
if an uninsured driver crashed into any of my family and injured them, i'd want justice. as would anyone else.:thumb:

napalm_27
1. You could have PMmed Mr Sloth to give him abuse. You obviously did it publicly as you assume, because its sloth, we are all going to join in. We are not.

2. You are not giving Mr Brown a V sign by not declaring your tax because your insurance is irrelevant as it isn't worth the paper its printed on if your tax is incorrect, therefore you are giving the rest of us a V sign because if and when it catches up with you, we all feel the increased premium.
In fact, if anything, you're playing into their hands by showing modified car owners up as being tools.

3. I hope you ARE reported before you crash into someone and your insurance wont pay up.

Get a fcucking grip.

well said!

The_General_Chancer

Get a fcucking grip.

reed my sig and have a think

Mike
25-04-10, 10:53 PM
Another weekend away I have & another epic bitchy fit thread I see when I come back...SSDD....

Get over it the lot of ya. Fcuk it, ill report your ass for tax evasion then :) being as i pay through the nose Tax wise & im jealous your getting away with it.

Angus Closier
nova16vxewhatever, ive said before, stfu.:mad:

Iv done nothing wrong? Just pointing out what seems to be happening?
I dont agree with and and never will, just dont feel the need to be a brown nose on a f*cking internet forum?

gtfu...

General Baxter
how would this work, im yet to change my log book and tax over, but iv got to drive 25miles in said car, with 2L insurance, but which dont count as its got the wrong tax :p

Spudly
25-04-10, 10:55 PM
how would this work, im yet to change my log book and tax over, but iv got to drive 25miles in said car, with 2L insurance, but which dont count as its got the wrong tax :p

Go in another car, seemples :p

Lee
reed my sig and have a think

I couldnt give a toss about your sig. You started this thread abusing sloth that he would report anyone who was driving illegally. I happen to agree with him.

If your car is off the road, then you dont have anything to worry about do you?

General Baxter
what if i dont have one ?

saying that, iv looked on my insurance from sky, it says 1298cc, but on the mod form it says 1989cc calibra engine, i had to phone them up to check it was all correct

The_General_Chancer
25-04-10, 10:56 PM
Go in another car, seemples :p

or move closer and walk therelol

Connor
25-04-10, 10:57 PM
epic

bmw156
25-04-10, 10:58 PM

saying that, iv looked on my insurance from sky, it says 1298cc, but on the mod form it says 1989cc calibra engine, i had to phone them up to check it was all correct
have the log book sent off,
and go on-line to get tax.

p.s in before the lock :D

Sloth

/\officially, trailer it.

it seems there are 2 trains of thought here, those that wanna run the risk and break the law, and those that do it right. my sig is my view/opinion/whatever on one of those situations. simple.

Andy

Mine was/is exactly the same

Danny s-p
:tosser: that is all

Angus Closier
Hmm il stay out of this......but if your not using said car at this moment in time....what is the issue?

Novaboi_1991
so even thou the car in question ISNT being used on the road your all telling this lad he's in the wrong?. do you all declare conversions instantly?...

if someone chooses to drive with an undeclared engine let them get a55 raped when they stack it into the nearest tree!. its none of anyones business apart from the owner...

some people just need to learn to keep their noses out!

MK999
25-04-10, 11:00 PM

Should be able to send logbook off/sort tax in one trip to the dvla office, wish I'd done it that way when I did mine as it would have saved a few months of messing about, although I would have my souveneir 15981cc nova log book if I did lol

Mike
if someone chooses to drive with an undeclared engine let them get a55 raped when they stack it into the nearest tree!. its none of anyones business apart from the owner...

Ok, lets say I had a Nova, with an XE motor, but it was tax'd as a small block, an i stacked it straight into the back of your motor & then you found out my insurance wasnt actually valid....

What would you say then?

bmw156
so even thou the car in question ISNT being used on the road your all telling this lad he's in the wrong?. do you all declare conversions instantly?...

some people just need to learn to keep their noses out!

sloth is making the point that they might not hit a tree, but a child, family, YOUR car. your car, that you have probably spent all your time and money on. gone in a flash because of some ****er who wants everything, but doesnt have the balls or money for it

The_General_Chancer
I couldnt give a toss about your sig. You started this thread abusing sloth that he would report anyone who was driving illegally. I happen to agree with him.

If your car is off the road, then you dont have anything to worry about do you?

i agree dont people have choices of what they do?
To many people grassing on people on the big brother society we all live in.....

the only thing i have to worry about is upsetting you by the sounds of it, oh and probarly getin the ban stick shoved up my **** for speaking my mind

Lee
25-04-10, 11:01 PM

!

Yeah, because the only thing along the side of the road are trees, never other peoples cars or pedestrians :roll:

bmw156
25-04-10, 11:02 PM
tbh its simple.

the law states what it states.
you live in this country.

live by the ****ing rules. or GTFO.

end of

Connor
25-04-10, 11:04 PM
http://www.thefatcontroller.co.uk/portfolio/albums/userpics/Harry-Hill-Fight-AP-WDC5.jpg

Angus Closier
25-04-10, 11:04 PM
tbh its simple.

the law states what it states.
you live in this country.

live by the ****ing rules. or GTFO.

end of

But as far as I can tell from this convo he is? He said he is not driving it? or is he? cant really have ago at somone for nothing...but agreed if he is...:tard:

Novaboi_1991
25-04-10, 11:05 PM
sloth is making the point that they might not hit a tree, but a child, family, YOUR car. your car, that you have probably spent all your time and money on. gone in a flash because of some ****er who wants everything, but doesnt have the balls or money for it

Yes... who in which will then get ass raped by the police for no insurance...

Mike
25-04-10, 11:05 PM
the only thing i have to worry about is upsetting you by the sounds of it, oh and probarly getin the ban stick shoved up my **** for speaking my mind

Thers voicing an opinion, an theres breaking the law. Get banned from here for a few days, or incite illegalities & potentially end up repaying your debt to the "big brother society" in a similiar fashion to myself, just you might get lucky & repay it physically not mentally instead.

Given the choice, and if I could turn back time, I now know what one I'd rather be doing.

Novaboi_1991
25-04-10, 11:07 PM
Yeah, because the only thing along the side of the road are trees, never other peoples cars or pedestrians :roll:

Go play with your trailer. :roll:

At the end of the day the car isnt being used on the road at the moment so people should keep their feckin noses out!. if he was driving it about then yeh... but he's not!.

sloth clearly has got bored of making up bullsh*t V6 project threads and has moved onto this phase. what will be next. :roll:

Mike
25-04-10, 11:08 PM

Go play on the motorway shÃ*tdÃ*ck.

Lee
i agree dont people have choices of what they do?
To many people grassing on people on the big brother society we all live in.....

'Oh boo hoo, i'm arguing with an admin, im sure he will ban me soon because he doesnt like what im saying!'

Have I personally ever banned anyone who had a difference of opinion to me? No, I havent, in fact I very rarely ban anyone, therefore you obviously dont have any decent arguements to bring to the table.

I will say agian, your original post was slating sloth for stating he would report people for driving illegally, you did not state anything about your personal cicumstances.

If he said he was going to report rapists, and you came on slating him for being a rapist reporter, I would automatically assume you were a rapist. Sorry, thats just my opinion. Just because Im staff doesn't mean im not allowed one.

The_General_Chancer
rofl

napalm_27
imho i think this forum is starting to go to pot with all this bitching and abuse
when i first joined couple years back it was a pleasure to be a part of it even with the slight 'banter' that now has gone to far from what the meaning of 'banter' is.
i do think people need to stop as we all can see Lee and other admin are starting to get pissed off with it and it isnt there job to go round looking through all the threads telling people to stop being idiots and bitching about things
but all that said il shut up now :thumb:

Lee
25-04-10, 11:09 PM

Child

Novaboi_1991
25-04-10, 11:10 PM
Go play on the motorway shÃ*tdÃ*ck.

Gladly :)

Novaboi_1991
25-04-10, 11:11 PM
Child

i try my best lol

Lee
25-04-10, 11:13 PM
imho i think this forum is starting to go to pot with all this bitching and abuse

Have a word, Novaload had threads like this weekly lol

napalm_27
25-04-10, 11:14 PM
Have a word, Novaload had threads like this weekly lol

i wasnt around then lol
but why should it have to be like this all the time its just stupid and pointless

bazil
All I'll say is that some of the members on here have no f*****g idea how many problems can arise from undeclared modifactions and the results of their actions! I ****IN* DO AND THE ****E*S SHOULD BE SHOPPED!

This is a general statement and is no way directed at any particular member, I'm just anoyed at the cost others pass on to me.

Sloth
personally, i'm done posting here. i've posted my reasons, and for those who want to know, i got 6 points for speeding in my 1st 2 years, so got my licence revoked. then, i got nicked for no licence, for driving a car off my drive. i was reported by an ex-neighbour, and, when it went to court, i got 6 points, i also got fined £1000. i lost my job at toyota, my then girlfriend, and i nearly got kicked out of home. because i couldnt do my job (mechanic) i couldnt get a job for 3 months. i ran up 1k of debt. needless to say this sticks with you, as well as the shame, regret, and general feeling of letting others down. now, ive rebuilt my life, redone my test, and from then on ive vowed to do everything by the book. if i had the chance i'd never do it the same again.

The_General_Chancer
Coming on here is like going into a bar, having a fight then popping into the policestation for an £80 fine and a maccy D's breakfast..... Its epic and never gets boring lol

Novaboi_1991
25-04-10, 11:15 PM
Im simply taking over sloths position of talking sh*t and generally pissing people off... as he's busy most days with a 2.0 8v corsa thatll probably never be finished...

Lee
25-04-10, 11:17 PM
i wasnt around then lol
but why should it have to be like this all the time its just stupid and pointless

Because little people feel bigger when they are behind a keyboard. You won't find any busy forum on the planet that doesnt have little person syndrome.

Saloony
25-04-10, 11:18 PM
Why the funk bring this here, your gripe with him, take it to him instead of making me read this fcuking tripe. So pick your little pink handbag up and go see him, tart.

And whilst we're here, youve had a year to send that log book off dude, seen as its sat in the corner of fail. Stating the obvious there i think.

Spudly
25-04-10, 11:18 PM
when i first joined couple years back it was a pleasure to be a part of it even with the slight 'banter' that now has gone to far from what the meaning of 'banter' is.

Sorry mate but youre badly wrong, if you think were going downhill then read this thread here (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145502) everything else is just banter and after a while you will soon figure this out, i have had the benefit of being a novaload member for a good few years before we became PNG, but its not hard to figure out :p

Mike
25-04-10, 11:19 PM
Because little people feel bigger when they are behind a keyboard. You won't find any busy forum on the planet that doesnt have little person syndrome.

Oh aye, you can be a big man in a small town on the internet, but The Man will one day catch up with you & see you bang to justice regardless :(

General Baxter
25-04-10, 11:20 PM

lol
**** me if i get any bigger id implode

Connor
25-04-10, 11:20 PM
I am keeping out of this..
.. however i am just going to add random pictures to try and uplift the mood :d
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x16/Emarie111/bitchfight.jpg
Someone feel free to tell me to stop if this gets annoying :p

Lee
25-04-10, 11:21 PM
lol
**** me if i get any bigger id implode

You look tiny on here lol

General Baxter
25-04-10, 11:21 PM
squeak

Connor
25-04-10, 11:22 PM
http://i499.photobucket.com/albums/rr359/shg_graphics/holiday/valentines/SHG_ValentinePuppiesKissMakeUp.gif

The_General_Chancer
25-04-10, 11:22 PM
i cant be arsed to send it off. I just dont like people who grass and openly admit it. He will be at the shows taking more photos than a japanese tourist and how many members have declared EVERYTHING?

Novaboi_1991
25-04-10, 11:23 PM
lol @ connorlake

Connor
okay i will stop after this one :d
http://www.potterstreetrecords.com/shop/images/enemy_tshirt.jpg

Danny s-p
i was going to go to bed but reading this is way better lol. but i really do think this all needs to stop wot wood a newbee think if they walked in to all of this bitching. i do agree it all shud be done by the book but y tell peep's your going to grass.

bai1ey
i do think people need to stop as we all can see Lee and other admin are starting to get pissed off with it and it isnt there job to go round looking through all the threads telling people to stop being idiots and bitching about things

i joined at about the same time as you mate and it really was as you say. again back in the nova load days i am un awear of so cannot pass comment.
personally i think the admin and mods did a good job of clearing the site up if it was this bad maybe evan worse back in the day. But it now seems there is that much SH*T going on there is not enough hours in a day for the admins and mods to trawl though every thread and look for idiots. I AM NOT HAVING A GO AT AND SITE STAFF JUST SAYING YOU ARE TRYING YOUR BEST AND PEOPLE ON THE SITE ARE NOT HELPING BY POST CLEVER AR*E COMMENTS

(this is just my outlook on the hole thing)

Spudly
25-04-10, 11:24 PM
I think youre forgetting to mention here Rich that your nova spends 99% of its time in your lockup, or on the back of your recovery truck going to and from places like york dragway, and mainly only powers itself up the strip and back again!

Lee
i cant be arsed to send it off. I just dont like people who grass and openly admit it. He will be at the shows taking more photos than a japanese tourist and how many members have declared EVERYTHING?

Pass, but how many of them were dumb enough to put the fact in their fecking sig?

General Baxter
have you noticed,

threads like this allways happen on a sunday night,

ill just like to say, mig is **** lol

napalm_27
Sorry mate but youre badly wrong, if you think were going downhill then read this thread here (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=145502) everything else is just banter and after a while you will soon figure this out, i have had the benefit of being a novaload member for a good few years before we became PNG, but its not hard to figure out :p

well il go sit in the corner then lol
as said i was never here when it was novaload and tbh from when i joined to now it is alot different in retrospect to the way people are towards others etc

Spudly
25-04-10, 11:27 PM
Aye dont get me wrong there will always be keyboard warriors, but, there are a hell of a lot of people on here who know each other personally and the banter between them can often be mistaken as abuse and nastiness, remember, its the internet, a pinch of salt is needed with everything :p

Lee
25-04-10, 11:27 PM
. But it now seems there is that much SH*T going on there is not enough hours in a day for the admins and mods to trawl though every thread and look for idiots)
No more flaming threads now than there were in the last 3 years IMO. And seeing as insurance premiums are going up to a silly level, there will be more arguements about non declarations.

EDIT kind of ironic that its non declarations that are contributing to the rise

General Baxter
25-04-10, 11:28 PM
Aye dont get me wrong there will always be keyboard warriors, but, there are a hell of a lot of people on here who know each other personally and the banter between them can often be mistaken as abuse and nastiness, remember, its the internet, a pinch of salt is needed with everything :p

yeah you ****ing girly **** bellend lol

edit: ill go to bed before i get my old spoon out again lol

Spudly
25-04-10, 11:29 PM
yeah you ****ing girly **** bellend lol

Feck off you penis loving willy licker :p

General Baxter
25-04-10, 11:30 PM
only when stu's around

Andy
25-04-10, 11:30 PM
Feck off you penis loving willy licker :p
your a babbastabber lol

Spudly
25-04-10, 11:31 PM
only when stu's around

Yeah cos when you think im coming onto you, you run away you big bloody girl lol

your a babbastabber lol

Why dont you just take yourself tae fukk lol

Mike
Gays.

Mattman
how many members have declared EVERYTHING?

One here and on every car I have ever owned thats been modded in any way (any more?).
I have loved reading this thread, gave me a right giggle.

On a more serious note though....IF a car is on the road and modded get it declared or be prepared to pay the consequences WHEN you do have a crash or hit someone as the mental scars will be greater than any financial penalty. Maybe not though when you are asked to pay for criminal injuries when the insurance company tell the driver to Feck right off chap!!!!!!

The use of the word 'you' is not directed at any one person btw

Lee
See, in the past, this thread would have been locked. Nowadays, just leave it a few pages and it goes all gay on its own lol

The_General_Chancer
25-04-10, 11:32 PM
Pass, but how many of them were dumb enough to put the fact in their fecking sig?

my insurance company will happily insure the nova but not over the book price of £250 hence why it goes everywhere on the truck as spud says. When i mentioned the word nova lol followed by performance lol they laughed there heads of and said its a "classic" even tho it has the 16v engine

General Baxter
25-04-10, 11:32 PM
Yeah cos when you think im coming onto you, you run away you big bloody girl lol

oh come on, you standing be him me, holding my hips, and swaying, would you not run away lol

Danny s-p
25-04-10, 11:33 PM
See, in the past, this thread would have been locked. Nowadays, just leave it a few pages and it goes all gay on its own lolapmsl lollollollol

Spudly
25-04-10, 11:34 PM
See, in the past, this thread would have been locked. Nowadays, just leave it a few pages and it goes all gay on its own lol

Thats the difference between NL and PNG, NL wouldve had people tearing the interwebs apart for address deatails for fisticuffs, and PNG has everyone trying to find each other on facegay for man on man lovyness lol

bai1ey
25-04-10, 11:34 PM

lmao it all turns happy in the end i think the pics and the gayness in genral baxters comments helped

General Baxter
25-04-10, 11:35 PM
i do try and help :p

Lee
25-04-10, 11:35 PM
my insurance company will happily insure the nova but not over the book price of £250 hence why it goes everywhere on the truck as spud says. When i mentioned the word nova lol followed by performance lol they laughed there heads of and said its a "classic" even tho it has the 16v engine

Fair play. My nova was never taxed or insured. As it never went on the road.

This whole arguement started because of your original two posts.

DO you honestly believe that people who drive on the road with the incorrect tax, therefore invalid insurance shouldn't be reported in case they hit YOUR car or YOUR younger brother / son / daughter whatever?

Mike
25-04-10, 11:36 PM
the mental scars will be greater

Correct. And you end up like me (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic#Common_antipsychotics). Repaying a debt to society everyday, everynight, every waking hour, every sleeping hour, for the rest of your life & there isnt anything anyone can do to stop it :(

General Baxter
25-04-10, 11:37 PM
Correct. And you end up like me (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipsychotic#Common_antipsychotics). Repaying a debt to society everyday, everynight, every waking hour, every sleeping hour, for the rest of your life & there isnt anything anyone can do to stop it :(

well you should not of gone to bed with spud lol

Sloth
25-04-10, 11:38 PM
Im simply taking over sloths position of talking sh*t and generally pissing people off... as he's busy most days with a 2.0 8v corsa thatll probably never be finished...

bandwagon much? btw thats the 5th time youve made that comment, its a bit boring now.
p.s see you at pvs...

Spudly
25-04-10, 11:38 PM

He is only human, mind you my rep must preceed me as damper wouldnt share a bed with me the other weekend lol

Mike
25-04-10, 11:39 PM

Sometimes when things are a good idea at the time its usally not teh case.

The_General_Chancer
25-04-10, 11:39 PM
yer i agree but i just cant stand people openly saying there a grass thats all. I pay a fortune in motortrade and public liabillity insurance every year for people not declaring stuff and uninsured accidents etc etc etc

Spudly
25-04-10, 11:41 PM
Sometimes when things are a good idea at the time its usally not teh case.

You nasty cow, youre sooooo mean......:eek:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Mike
25-04-10, 11:42 PM
You nasty cow, youre sooooo mean......:eek:

:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aaaaw babe! You want some night time cuggles x x x

Sloth
25-04-10, 11:43 PM
cheers for the rep. if it makes you feel better i'll alter my sig?
doesnt change my opinion or owt.

Spudly
25-04-10, 11:43 PM
Aaaaw babe! You want some night time cuggles x x x

Damn fcuking right i do :cry:

Lee
25-04-10, 11:44 PM
yer i agree but i just cant stand people openly saying there a grass thats all. I pay a fortune in motortrade and public liabillity insurance every year for people not declaring stuff and uninsured accidents etc etc etc

So your peed off that you have to pay over inflated premiums because of these twunts, but would never do anything about it if you came accross one of these said twunts?

Thats like happily having a liver transplant but refusing to go on the doner list.

Nowadays its only the maffia who hate grasses pal. Im currently filling in a police statement because i saw an old fart ram some blokes BMW in a car park and drive off. If I didnt report it, innocent man has to pay for the damage. i report it, man who caused the damage pays.

I'm a grass. Should I expect a horses head in my bed tomorrow? lol

MK999
25-04-10, 11:46 PM

Nah I wouldn't expect fcuk all for doing it tbh, let alone a horses head, do you know how expensive horses are?!

bai1ey

whats your address again lmao lol lol

Andy
Nah I wouldn't expect fcuk all for doing it tbh, let alone a horses head, do you know how expensive horses are?!
And takeaways would probably buy it off you for kebabs

Sloth
25-04-10, 11:47 PM
nom nom nom....

Mike
25-04-10, 11:47 PM

Free if you live in a field next to Lee;s house ;) lol

Lee
25-04-10, 11:48 PM
Free if you live in a field next to Lee;s house ;) lol

Dont tempt me. :wtf:

MK999
25-04-10, 11:49 PM
He can go get his own damn head then, theres one next door and he wants it delivering, to his bed no less?! Wait a minute, what does he want with a horses head in his bed anyway? I'm not sure I want to know

The_General_Chancer
25-04-10, 11:49 PM
no i couldnt give a **** what i pay at all i simply dont like people who grass for the sake of grassing

when we can all honestly say we have broken some law regarding a motor vehicle at some point.... and most likely will do again at some point

Mike
25-04-10, 11:50 PM
Dont tempt me. :wtf:

LOL

Interesting factiod: I can ride horsees :)

Anyway, well past my bed time now lol Ta ta :)

Sloth
25-04-10, 11:51 PM
right, i've updated my wip, its gayer than spud, stu and baxter in a hot tub btw. im off to bed, sleep tight guys lol

Lee
25-04-10, 11:57 PM
no i couldnt give a **** what i pay at all i simply dont like people who grass for the sake of grassing

Fair enough, you're obviously sticking by your convictions. I just hope that one day if you witness an accident, you come forwards for the sake of the victim and dont let your fear of 'being a grass' get in the way of doing the right thing.

when we can all honestly say we have broken some law regarding a motor vehicle at some point.... and most likely will do again at some point

Who's to say, we all may have well done, but we didn't put it in our sig, and then produce a flaming post with a massive arrow pointing at it.

Just noticed your user title actually. How very apt lol

Jackroadkill
25-04-10, 11:58 PM

And some people don't like others who "can't be arsed" to send off their logbooks following an engine and tax class change. Me included. You don't have to agree with Sloth's views or actions but you do have to expect that if you behave in an openly ilegal and irresponsible manner on a public forum that it will be available for anyone who sees your statements regarding said behavior to act upon it as they see fit.

Don't want the hassle of being told you're a prick? Don't act like one.

Lee
26-04-10, 12:01 AM
Don't want the hassle of being told you're a prick? Don't act like one.

My god that sums it up beautifully in such a small statement! +100!

Sloth
26-04-10, 12:02 AM
cheers jack, new sig.

Lee
26-04-10, 12:04 AM
Oh the irony lol

The_General_Chancer
i was mearly taking the piss out of sloths sig not trying to have a 12 page bitch, but still cheered up a typical boring sunday evening in with our lass lol

Spudly
Have another blob mr roadkill:thumb:

Oh the irony lol

Epic fcuking roflmycopter lol

Sloth
26-04-10, 12:05 AM
glad to make you laugh lee.

The_General_Chancer
26-04-10, 12:06 AM
sorry spud phone flat

Jackroadkill
26-04-10, 12:07 AM
Have another blob mr roadkill:thumb:Thanks guys, but I'm not rep-hunting. Just seems an obvious course of action. There's nothing like sitting behind a keyboard to turn people into arseholes.

Connor
26-04-10, 12:15 AM
Jack you speak sense mate :thumb:
As for this thread stands, i think its all got a bit outta hand :d
And this is just my say '( IF you USE your car on the ROAD ) :
If you cant afford to declare it, dont use it!
but meh

Dod
26-04-10, 12:59 AM
Ok, I managed 9 pages and CBA from there.

So, Dods take on it all.

The General Chancer, come here til I tell you. Undeclared Mods are pretty common, but they are illegal. Imagine how you'd feel if you hit another car causing injury to someone and because your insurance is void, you cant pay for the opperation to save their limbs, repair damage to their spine or even save their live? Wise up, if I was in Sloth's position, I'd drag you by the ear to the Cop Shop.

Nova Boi 1991, you're so last year, hurry up and reach puberty.

Spud, Hai!

Lee, I like your trailor and agree with most of your views in this thread.

Napalm, welcome to PNG. It hasnt gotten any ****ter, its always been this way and should Never change.

Stu, you're a gayer. :x

Sloth, you need to vent your frustration more.

brainsnova
26-04-10, 01:21 AM
Dod, i love you and i agree only do the mods if you declare them if not dont bother.

Sloth
26-04-10, 07:44 AM
dod, i vented plenty last night, i now have a right arm like arnie....lol

General Baxter
26-04-10, 07:48 AM
****, look what i missed,

dj_wudgey
26-04-10, 10:25 AM

So, Dods take on it all.

The General Chancer, come here til I tell you. Undeclared Mods are pretty common, but they are illegal. Imagine how you'd feel if you hit another car causing injury to someone and because your insurance is void, you cant pay for the opperation to save their limbs, repair damage to their spine or even save their live? Wise up, if I was in Sloth's position, I'd drag you by the ear to the Cop Shop.

Spud, Hai!

Napalm, welcome to PNG. It hasnt gotten any ****ter, its always been this way and should Never change.

your right on all off those fpmsl!!

L14MNP
26-04-10, 10:43 AM
Page 2... :) Reading all now.

Looks like another good Sloth related b!tch fest. lol

L14MNP
26-04-10, 10:58 AM
Got bored on page 8. :/

Stuart
26-04-10, 11:43 AM

lmfao, you only dont like it now because you dropped the many bollocks to wind up with a poor reputation... I'm sure had it not been discovered etc you would be happy as larry :p

Jack
26-04-10, 12:28 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10062/normal_DHL-Thread-Delivers.jpg

Sloth
26-04-10, 12:32 PM
d'yer deliver?

no we do chicken lamb and fish.

Dod
26-04-10, 04:22 PM
Ok, we all sorted now?

djbrowney
26-04-10, 04:47 PM
oh what did i miss lol

are we nearing the end seems as the dhl van is all wet ???

Novaboi_1991
26-04-10, 04:52 PM

So, Dods take on it all.

Spud, Hai!

I have :confused: want pics? lol

Pistol Pete
26-04-10, 05:23 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2556/3718356547_c0065dd78c.jpg

lol and...

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/6/16/633492362875039196-This-Thread.jpg

Hobbit
26-04-10, 05:33 PM
^ You know pistol pete sounds like a character from brokeback mountain? ^

ben doodar
26-04-10, 05:35 PM
i see both points of view here, my old nova the grey gsi, had a 2.0 8v that i didnt declare thought ah **** it, ill never crash my nova its my pride n joy. well the night i crashed it down a quiet country i shat myself, all i could imagine was the 5-0 just pulling up, as they allways seem to do.

when i eventually get my let nova finished it will be decleared, since having my little lad i seem to have grown up n think about the big picture alot more then i did when i was 18-20.

i totally agree where lee's coming from i left my golf on the wacky ware house car park yesterday whilst i took my lad in for a couple of hours come back and some dicks scrapped up the side of it, to say i was pissed off is an understament, why should i pay out just cuz some dick cant drive??

from now on if i see some one hit n run you can count on me too grass you up!!

General Baxter
26-04-10, 06:58 PM
im all logged booked and taxed up now, extra £38.93 for 4 months tax, woop lol

Pistol Pete
26-04-10, 07:28 PM
Why lie?

General Baxter
26-04-10, 07:46 PM
me? lol

Andy
26-04-10, 08:34 PM
im all logged booked and taxed up now, extra £38.93 for 4 months tax, woop lol Ive just paid £29 for 3 months:(