PDA

View Full Version : i like a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7ova
23-04-10, 11:44 PM
the new ford focus RS 500 model, one word "beautiful" :thumb:

http://i.ebayimg.com/02/!BrnE-fwBWk~$(KGrHqYH-C4EvEtL-5yEBL0,p3V(bQ~~_12.JPG

sparkie1401
23-04-10, 11:45 PM
yummy

Pete
23-04-10, 11:45 PM
beautiful cars :)

L14MNP
23-04-10, 11:47 PM
Ford know their stuff when it comes to fun motors. :)

They say the matt black is actually a vinyl wrap, are the matt Lambos wrapped too? Just as Ford already used Lambo green and orange...

All 500 sold out straight away so they have produced a run of parts for standard ST's - but no body wrap.

Very nice motor. :)

John
23-04-10, 11:48 PM
Ford p0rn!

Ben
23-04-10, 11:49 PM
Seen quite a few porsche cayenne things in matt black and suits them.

The 500's are awesome!

L14MNP
23-04-10, 11:50 PM
Aye, I've seen a few Cayennes, and Overfinch RR's in matt black or white. Pretty cool.

Good on Ford for keeping traditional names alive too. :)

wwmnw
23-04-10, 11:50 PM
Looks good in mat black. Do not like in any other colour.

muzzy
23-04-10, 11:51 PM
Looks very nice although I'm not totally convinced about the matt black. I think I would prefer one in white.

maddogdaz666
23-04-10, 11:58 PM
fail, its a ford, n it'll be naff in a year or 2. only good fords were helped to be good by cosworth. fact

matt black looks well on new cars tho, but will be dated in a year or two, just like flip paint and venoms. live for today!

L14MNP
24-04-10, 12:04 AM
It's a wrap though :p

Ford are doing alright with Volvo power these days, plus the Racing Puma was FA to do with Cosworth and neither are their Zetec engines.

Ford FTW. I've always preferred them over Vauxhall. So much more of a quality car these days too.

dj_wudgey
24-04-10, 09:06 AM
im not too keen on the focus but that looks ok i supose! i think the astra vxr looks beter though and not just beacause its vauxhall!!

bazil
24-04-10, 09:25 AM
Oooooooh an extra 50ish bhp lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8chD11_DG0A&feature=youtube_gdata

mk1nova_rich
24-04-10, 09:38 AM
345bhp IIRC, all through the front wheels lol

Novasport
24-04-10, 09:42 AM
Vinyl wrap is awful, we have had a couple of BMW's in that have been done. First was an M6 which was done in white and looked horrendous, they had to replace some sections after an accident repair and it didnt match plus you can never finish it properly around bumpers and handles etc.
We had a matt black X6 in this week, looked OK but you cant clean it easily, you cant polish it and it marks dead easily.
The Focus looks good but at the end of the day its still FWD no matter what technology they throw at it you cant put that much power through the front wheels and make use of it all. Should have gone the whole hog & 4WD them. I must say, driving BMW's everyday the benefits of RWD do become clear and its soooo much more fun getting the **** end out with power rather than understeering or having to lift off oversteer.

dj_wudgey
24-04-10, 10:17 AM
Vinyl wrap is awful, we have had a couple of BMW's in that have been done. First was an M6 which was done in white and looked horrendous, they had to replace some sections after an accident repair and it didnt match plus you can never finish it properly around bumpers and handles etc.
We had a matt black X6 in this week, looked OK but you cant clean it easily, you cant polish it and it marks dead easily.
The Focus looks good but at the end of the day its still FWD no matter what technology they throw at it you cant put that much power through the front wheels and make use of it all. Should have gone the whole hog & 4WD them. I must say, driving BMW's everyday the benefits of RWD do become clear and its soooo much more fun getting the **** end out with power rather than understeering or having to lift off oversteer.

i agree matey id rather be booting the throttle and swinging the **** end out instead off lettting off and it coming round!! my mates gti6 was a f*cker for lift off oversteer!!