PDA

View Full Version : totally random question

Nebbz
23-04-10, 10:10 PM
Right i own a common boa (snake) He is the last of 11 odd reptiles i have re-homed one of which i am already gutted on selling.

I am ment to be literally giving this snake away sunday......but i really......really dont want to :( im kinda being quietly forced to by other half :confused:

do i or dont i......simple as that, asking here because theres prob not many people who will say keep like the reptile forum guys would lol

reasons for re-home was lack of space but there is 1 space for him if i kept :(

cant make my mind up hes so sweet dont want him gone :( just needs a new viv

mowgli
23-04-10, 10:12 PM
sweet & snake are not 2 words i'd link

me no likey

Nebbz
23-04-10, 10:18 PM
alot of men dont seem to like snakes......think its the whole, if its bigger than his penis, he no likey hehe

mowgli
23-04-10, 10:22 PM
i really don't like snakes or spiders... the snake thing is definitely something i've been scared of since i was a small child, so less of the freud

bazil
23-04-10, 10:25 PM
if snakes eat spiders then id keep it lol

Nebbz
23-04-10, 10:26 PM
i really don't like snakes or spiders... the snake thing is definitely something i've been scared of since i was a small child, so less of the freud

haha tis a joke us female rep keepers have, other half is petrified of him lol so is my sister :P

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae97/Nebbz_2010/25518_10150176252115164_728950163_1.jpg

see lol

Nebbz
23-04-10, 10:26 PM
if snakes eat spiders then id keep it lol

had 3 tarantulas at one point, they are evil little things, never again lol

mowgli
23-04-10, 10:29 PM
i now am thinking of blade runner......

muzzy
23-04-10, 10:30 PM
Hate snakes, spiders, insects etc but I wouldn't give up something just because someone else told me to.

Ben
23-04-10, 10:32 PM
if you want it keep it simples!

Tell the other half to do one!

Connor
23-04-10, 10:32 PM
wow that is random :d
I'd say keep the snake and tell the other half to man up :thumb:

bazil
23-04-10, 10:33 PM
wow that is random :d
I'd say keep the snake and tell the other half to man up :thumb:

lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ConnorLake again.

Nebbz
23-04-10, 10:35 PM
Hmm well being some of you guys who dont like em have said keep him i might, hes my last as i said, i had an iguana, bosc monitor, water dragons, geckos of various species, spiders, insects of various species, and some tiny lil skink things!

Jack
23-04-10, 10:38 PM
Feed him to the snake. Problem solved lol

Nebbz
23-04-10, 10:39 PM
will make him ill could'nt chance that!! thorns done nothing wrong lol

brainsnova
23-04-10, 10:53 PM
the snake has an eye on the dog and i say keep it :d

Nebbz
23-04-10, 10:59 PM
the snake has got out umpteen times, i have a heavy duty lock on the viv, and he still gets out lol! never gone for the dog, and the dog lukily keeps away from the reps after the bosc...he used to think doggy paws were lunch haha

MK999
23-04-10, 11:04 PM
Keep it, if liking reptiles is a big part of you which it seems it is then it's something he needs to deal with! Other random question, aren't you blonde? Hair dye shenanigans or is that the sister looking petrified in the pic?

wwmnw
23-04-10, 11:06 PM
My mothers work mate had a snake not sure what kind but it was a big one (Python or something) anyway this lass just left the snake do to what it wanted, every morning for a few weeks she would wake up to find it on her bed which had never happened before, eventually she asked a vet what that was about, vet said it was finding a way to eat her!

The only thing stopping it from succeeding was the lasses duvet, the snake couldn't get its self wrapped around her while she was under the duvet. True story.

Snakes are cool though in my opinion, not sure if I would have one as a pet though, as for spiders I'm not so keen on them, but how are tarantulas evil things? Closest I got to one was a pink one in a pet shop behind some glass.

Jackroadkill
23-04-10, 11:13 PM
Keep it. And your dog looks very similar to mine!

Nebbz
23-04-10, 11:21 PM
Keep it, if liking reptiles is a big part of you which it seems it is then it's something he needs to deal with! Other random question, aren't you blonde? Hair dye shenanigans or is that the sister looking petrified in the pic?

lmao my hair is black at the moment as trying to grow out damaged hair.......so i can go back blonde.... lol (unfortunatly im not natural :cry:)

bbbbuuuuuuuuuuut thats big sis trying to put on a brave face lol tis mad as she has one of my snakes!

Nebbz
23-04-10, 11:24 PM
My mothers work mate had a snake not sure what kind but it was a big one (Python or something) anyway this lass just left the snake do to what it wanted, every morning for a few weeks she would wake up to find it on her bed which had never happened before, eventually she asked a vet what that was about, vet said it was finding a way to eat her!

The only thing stopping it from succeeding was the lasses duvet, the snake couldn't get its self wrapped around her while she was under the duvet. True story.

Snakes are cool though in my opinion, not sure if I would have one as a pet though, as for spiders I'm not so keen on them, but how are tarantulas evil things? Closest I got to one was a pink one in a pet shop behind some glass.

HAAAAAAAA heard that story about 1,000 times now.......i cant help but laugh in peoples faces when they tell me, its mad how they are all related or friends of these people and always a true story, and a proper reptile vet would know its a load of jack lol ;)

IN REALITY if a snake does that, of which i have woke up to find this my self, its because they are cold blooded, and cannot warm up them selves, and being the human temp is perfect warm up temps.....why the hell not! i leave thorn to it, course hes going to be cold if he gets out, hes too dumb to remember how he got out in the 1st place

a snake will not size up food, they kill it, and eat it, if it doesnt go all the way down or is too big, they will regurge it!

lets just say ide rather be bitten by the snake than a tarantula.....they feckin hurt! esp the old time spiders :wtf:

wwmnw
23-04-10, 11:35 PM
HAAAAAAAA heard that story about 1,000 times now.......i cant help but laugh in peoples faces when they tell me, its mad how they are all related or friends of these people and always a true story, and a proper reptile vet would know its a load of jack lol ;)

IN REALITY if a snake does that, of which i have woke up to find this my self, its because they are cold blooded, and cannot warm up them selves, and being the human temp is perfect warm up temps.....why the hell not! i leave thorn to it, course hes going to be cold if he gets out, hes too dumb to remember how he got out in the 1st place

a snake will not size up food, they kill it, and eat it, if it doesnt go all the way down or is too big, they will regurge it!

lets just say ide rather be bitten by the snake than a tarantula.....they feckin hurt! esp the old time spiders :wtf:

I stand erect

Corrected

Both.

Would you like to play with my snake? He's wounded and needs some attention :cry:

MK999
24-04-10, 12:30 AM
lmao my hair is black at the moment as trying to grow out damaged hair.......so i can go back blonde.... lol (unfortunatly im not natural :cry:)

bbbbuuuuuuuuuuut thats big sis trying to put on a brave face lol tis mad as she has one of my snakes!

Pah, blonde roots make baby jesus cry, dark haired ftw lol

brainsnova
24-04-10, 01:16 AM
if i had a snake i would keep it near the letter box then no more nasty bills from the posty lol

burgo
24-04-10, 02:36 AM
:eek::cry: kill it