PDA

View Full Version : Fiberglass pannels

Angus Closier
23-04-10, 02:24 PM
Where is the best place to get fiberglass pannels from.
I need wings/bonnet/boot/bumpers

Dont really want to have to travel to far for them but will if needs be! (dont want postage)

Done a few serches but only came up with sh*t sites that give no info!

Thanks guys and girls!:thumb:

L14MNP
23-04-10, 02:25 PM
It would help If you had your location listed mate. You could be in outer Mongolia for all we know. lol

Angus Closier
23-04-10, 02:30 PM
It would help If you had your location listed mate. You could be in outer Mongolia for all we know. lol

Sorry in another world right now!! Im Sommerset/dorset! depending on the time of the week!

Shaun
23-04-10, 02:31 PM
where abouts mate? I work in honiton so not far!

Angus Closier
23-04-10, 06:05 PM
mon-thurs im in bridgwater fri-sunday im near blandford forum?

fearless
23-04-10, 07:35 PM
EuroRallye is probably the best quality from what I've heard - does postage as well

Dave

Iain
23-04-10, 08:40 PM
My bonnet was good quality from Eurorallye, the first one did lose a corner in the post though.

Angus Closier
23-04-10, 08:46 PM
My bonnet was good quality from Eurorallye, the first one did lose a corner in the post though.

This is what worries me? Might have to have ago and find out! Iv put up a wanted add if anyone has any second hand ones aswell! :thumb:

Iain
23-04-10, 08:48 PM
He said it rarely happens, and he was very good about exchanging it for me. Think it was just the gelcoat that was damaged so was probably fixed.

Angus Closier
23-04-10, 08:57 PM
He said it rarely happens, and he was very good about exchanging it for me. Think it was just the gelcoat that was damaged so was probably fixed.

Ahh ok then....well il give them ago if i cant find any second hand in the next week or so!

Thanks for the help:thumb:

Rob
23-04-10, 09:33 PM
theres some on the bay at the mo iirc