PDA

View Full Version : and another thing

Anonymous
14-12-00, 12:32 PM
i think that ian is going to have a say in this - it will something along the lines, of use your own thoughts blah blah, look at other messages m8, everybody who ever comes on here sends a message with similar criteria.

So lads and lasses be nice.

lol

i think there will be 9 replies. (not 1 to do with your wheels selection!)

cheers

Davo

Anonymous
14-12-00, 02:06 PM
get some 16" speedlines, the are well nice!

Anonymous
14-12-00, 02:10 PM
hey m8, try and think ov somthing original cause u don't want 2 be copyin sombody else.... u'll be more satisfied wi the car if u think of what bits u like and not what other people like

Good luck m8

Ballsy

Anonymous
14-12-00, 04:03 PM
I think white five spokes look good on black novas.

Anonymous
14-12-00, 06:47 PM
kahn rs-r they look very nice and ive only seen one nove with them,
PINKY! and whose car is on the front page for this?

Anonymous
15-12-00, 09:58 PM
i cant get my horn to turn off once the ignition is turned on. ive check to see if the wire are earthed behind the steering wheel cap. how many horns are actually on a nova sr 1.3 as i disconnected a horn behind the radiator but there is something underneath the drivers side wing which seems like a horn too

Anonymous
16-12-00, 12:44 AM
All decent novas have two horns, one behind the radiator and the other inside the drivers side wheel arch, conncted to the bumper bolts (whichs makes it an arse to take the bumper off), these are wired so they work with the ignition off, it's the way it's supposed to be, although if you want to change it just change the live feed to one that comes of a curcuit the is only live when the ignition is on

Anonymous
16-12-00, 10:00 AM
mine did that, and i twatted it one, and it stopped! - So if in doubt whack it, but if that brreaks then i hold no responsibility for any damages gained. Subject to status (quo), written details on request.

lol

Cheers

Davo