PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Eyjafjallajokull

muzzy
19-04-10, 11:14 PM
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/04/more_from_eyjafjallajokull.html

Saw the link on Corsasport. Absolutely amazing photos!

Connor
19-04-10, 11:19 PM
Ohhh so thats what all the fuss is all about :d

Nova_Sean
19-04-10, 11:20 PM
Wow...

Anyway i can get these pics in high res?

They look fantastic and really puts everything into perspective

AlexW
19-04-10, 11:21 PM
Very very cool pics.

Has completely ****ed up the world though lol

muzzy
19-04-10, 11:22 PM
I was trying to find hi res versions of the photos but have failed so far, really want the first as my desktop background!

MattBrown
19-04-10, 11:24 PM
Wow...

Anyway i can get these pics in high res?

They look fantastic and really puts everything into perspective

Lol, they seem to just ignore it, hardy barstardslol

bazil
19-04-10, 11:29 PM
pretty epic pictures, im sorry to say i dont feel sorry for the people who are stranded ( life sucks sometimes ) the hassle they face is only short term, but the people of iceland will be living with this for a long time to come.

NovaLad
19-04-10, 11:29 PM
Thanks for the link +1 pal.

EDIT - You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to muzzy again.

markc20xe
19-04-10, 11:33 PM
wow really good photo's like the first 1

Tim-SR
19-04-10, 11:40 PM
those photos are awesome!

muzzy
19-04-10, 11:41 PM
pretty epic pictures, im sorry to say i dont feel sorry for the people who are stranded ( life sucks sometimes ) the hassle they face is only short term, but the people of iceland will be living with this for a long time to come.

The worst are the ones that are moaning that they can't go away on holiday as if it is down to someone that a volcano just happened to erupt. They should try putting themselves in the shoes of the people who live near it.

Gibbo
19-04-10, 11:46 PM
wow very cool

MK999
19-04-10, 11:53 PM
cool photos but I get the feeling they were scraping the barrel a bit on some of them, here is a picture of a man taking a picture of a horse stood somewhere in iceland, which is the country where this volcano erupted etc lol

bazil
19-04-10, 11:55 PM
The worst are the ones that are moaning that they can't go away on holiday as if it is down to someone that a volcano just happened to erupt. They should try putting themselves in the shoes of the people who live near it.

come to think of it who's closer to it, you or cle?? got any dust yet lol, probably the closest PNG member to an active volcanolol

muzzy
19-04-10, 11:57 PM
Cle is probably closer marginally lol

There's dust about but dubious as to whether it has anything to do with the volcano, just looks like regular dust.