PDA

View Full Version : nash replaces giovanardi

blue_peg_16v
19-04-10, 11:23 AM
wtf gio wins the opening 2 rounds and they dont extend his seat, guess 888 dont want to challange for the title this year.

i cant understand how nash can get sponsorship to pay for a drive but the most sucessful touring car driver carnt its rediculas

dj_wudgey
19-04-10, 11:32 AM
that is stupid wtf are they doing im p*ssed off now!

L14MNP
19-04-10, 11:35 AM
Sh!t. Forgot again. lol

ITVplayer is so sh!t it doesn't have it up to rewatch either.

blue_peg_16v
19-04-10, 11:46 AM
its next weekend mate and the weekend after its back to back rounds rockingham then brands hatch gp curcuit

dj_wudgey
19-04-10, 07:05 PM
im going rockingham disapointed theres no giovanadi!

Keif
19-04-10, 10:14 PM
Easy.

Giovanardi will need wages to drive for 888, no sponsorship = No Drive.

Nash (or his sponsors), will pay to drive for 888 = Drive

So instead of 888 paying a hefty wage and paying to run the car, they get money in from the driver to run the car.

Yes, Nash has less chance of winning races, but at the end of the day, Money talks.

Chevvy did it last year. Mat Jackson paid for the drive, Plato got paid. So they weren't "Team Mates" as such an Plato was driving for the team, Mat Jackson was driving as part of the team, but ultimately driving for Mat Jackson.

I'll be at Rockingham too, would prefer to see Gio, but he won't be there.
Still be a good days racing.

dj_wudgey
19-04-10, 10:52 PM
Easy.

Giovanardi will need wages to drive for 888, no sponsorship = No Drive.

Nash (or his sponsors), will pay to drive for 888 = Drive

So instead of 888 paying a hefty wage and paying to run the car, they get money in from the driver to run the car.

Yes, Nash has less chance of winning races, but at the end of the day, Money talks.

Chevvy did it last year. Mat Jackson paid for the drive, Plato got paid. So they weren't "Team Mates" as such an Plato was driving for the team, Mat Jackson was driving as part of the team, but ultimately driving for Mat Jackson.

I'll be at Rockingham too, would prefer to see Gio, but he won't be there.
Still be a good days racing.

Yea thats true mate will stil be a good day!