View Full Version : United (3) vs (2) Real

onephatnova
23-04-03, 10:22 PM
WOT A CRACKING GAME!!!! :o

WE PLAYED REALLY WELL... :) BUT NOT WELL ENOUGH... :( BUT IT WAS A MOUNTAIN TO CLIMB AFTER THE FIRST LEG AND WE REALLY WERE UP FOR IT TONIGHT... SOME MAY BLAME PERSONAL MISTAKES ON THEIR GOALS TONIGHT, BUT IT WAS REALLY IN MADRID THAT WE LOST IT...!! TONIGHT THEY PLAYED REALLY WELL (AS THEY DID IN MADRID)... BUT WE PLAYED BETTER!!!! JUST NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! WE MADE ENOUGH CHANCES, BUT WEREN'T CLINICAL ENOUGH!!

BUT (APART FROM THE DEFENSIVE MISTAKES, WHICH WERE INEVITABLE THE ATTACKING WAY THAT WE WERE PLAYING) I WAS REALLY PROUD TO SEE THE WAY WE FOUGHT BACK FROM 0-1 DOWN, 1-2 DOWN, 2-3 DOWN, TO WIN ON THE NIGHT 4-3... :D

ITS JUST SUCH A SHAME IT WASN'T THE FINAL, CAUSE I THINK WE WOULD'VE WON @ OLD TRAFFORD, AS WE DID TONIGHT!! :) :D

Cara
23-04-03, 10:39 PM
barthez is pooooooooooo he needs sacking

mikeoxford
23-04-03, 10:40 PM
bring back shmicheal :roll:

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
23-04-03, 10:40 PM
It was a mint match i thought we were going out untill beckham came on and scored but it wasnt enough we made a great come back bring on the league now.

tonydry
23-04-03, 10:44 PM
if we had a decent defence we would ov hammerd them

mikeoxford
23-04-03, 10:44 PM
ill give it till the end of the season before fergie resigns

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
23-04-03, 10:49 PM
nor he will still till his contract runs out then go then keanooo will take over as he's not as good as he once was :(

Jim
24-04-03, 09:41 AM
Chill on the caps lock dude, LOL

Was a good game. When we went 4-3 up with 7minutes left to play I was hopiong we'd have a moment of madness and score 2 goals in stopage time like we did when we won it against Bayern Munich a few years back. It wasn't to be :(

The only chances Madrid had are the ones where they scored from. I don't know what it is, but Utd just don't seem to pressure the opposition when there on the ball, they give them too much time.

Barthez is starting to concern me. He doesn't seem to be doing much recently. He didn't really make any good saves last night, but like I siad, Madrid only had a few attempts on goal.

We're going to have to concentrate all our efforts on the Premiership now. I'll be gutted if we walk away with nothing again :(

Good game.

Jim

Alex
24-04-03, 11:30 AM
In france 98 i would have rated Barthez as one of the best goalies in the world. For Man U he has done nothing what so ever except mess up in nearly every match. Whats going on. maybe man u need to kiss his head before every match for luck like in France

Benjoyce
24-04-03, 11:31 AM
i hate man utd!!!!!!!!

Nova-Flair
24-04-03, 11:35 AM
couldnt have happened to a better side.

i was hoping that madrid would yet a 7-0 result but the lazy spaniards couldnt be arsed......typical.

ah well u's r out of the champions league now just need arsenal to win the league and that will be some consolation for the absolute anhialation my team suffered at the hands of those tossers. surprised sir bobby didnt end up in hospital that day. poor sod. cant wait for fergie to resign then it will just be a case of watching the decline :twisted:

still.......theres always next season eh?

Benjoyce
24-04-03, 11:37 AM
come on arsenal!!!!!!!!!

NuTtY nOvA fLaIr
24-04-03, 12:52 PM
Arsenal are not winning the leauge UTD are :D :twisted:

wisewood
24-04-03, 01:03 PM
I didnt see the match, but i have heard from the lads at work that Man utd played their socks off and should have won it really... but not this time.

I think now they have that out of the way they will go on to win the premiership - because man utd are a team that always REALLY want to win something, ANYTHING every season and now they have nothing to distract them they will win the last few games and thats that, over and done with.

Obviously all you arsenal fans will not agree with me, but i dont really care who wins, i am 10% on the fence with this one and as an outsider i have to say that at the moment Man Utd are the stronger team.

Benjoyce
24-04-03, 01:44 PM
who'd you support wise????

wisewood
24-04-03, 04:17 PM
i dont - i just watch whatever is on if i fancy watching some footy... so by default me not being too bothered about football should lead me, as the rest of the planet to be a man utd fan > but i wouldnt wanna be the same as everyone else :D

Jules
24-04-03, 04:36 PM
Wouldn't of mattered if ManUre ahd of beaten Real or not - Inter Milan are gonna win the champions league anyway, I might go and watch the final in Manchester once Inter have disposed of AC Milan (Eurgh I feel sick after saying that word) in the semi's!!

Forza Vieri
Forza Crespo
Forza Inter!!!!
:D

Ian
24-04-03, 07:27 PM
fuck the manc twats hope they go trophyless AGAIN then that twat fergusson can fuck off

wisewood
24-04-03, 07:32 PM
uh oh - scouse ranting *ducks and covers*

what got you so wound up about this ian, you got some sort of personal grudge against alex fergussen?? :lol:

Jim
24-04-03, 07:50 PM
i dont - i just watch whatever is on if i fancy watching some footy... so by default me not being too bothered about football should lead me, as the rest of the planet to be a man utd fan > but i wouldnt wanna be the same as everyone else :D

No, you just sit on the fence so that you think you never upset people with an opinion :roll: FFS Wisewood, have an opinion, or don't bother replying to posts that you have no intrest in.

Jim

Benjoyce
25-04-03, 10:23 AM
Inter beat AC????????????? don't be silly!!

shevchenko
seedorff
nesta
abbiati/dida
rui costa
rivaldo
inzaghi

need i say more????????

Jules
25-04-03, 11:46 AM
Vieri (Current Serie A top scorer)
Crespo
Recoba
Emre
Di Biagio
Toldo
Cannavaro
C. Zannetti
J.Zannetti
Cordoba
Dalmat
Okan

Errr yeah I do think you need to say more!!!
Half of AC is made up of Inter rejects - Seedorf, Pirlo, Simic & Brocchi

Forza Inter!!!
:wink:

Benjoyce
25-04-03, 11:49 AM
who was the most prodomunant team in the last 15 yrs??????

got the most capped italian ever?????

had the best players to play for the in history??? van basten, rivaldo, kluivert, shev, maldini, rossi!!!!

got the best youth system in italy??????

one of the only clubs in europe that will be buying this summer coz we have money!!!

actually own the san siro(well 63% i think?!?!?)??????

wisewood
25-04-03, 12:38 PM
No, you just sit on the fence so that you think you never upset people with an opinion :roll: FFS Wisewood, have an opinion, or don't bother replying to posts that you have no intrest in.

Jim

I gave my opinion > i said i dont really give a poo who wins but i think it will be man utd. what more do you want man!!!

Benjoyce
25-04-03, 02:55 PM
man utd are poo, and arsenal are gonna win the league

Alex
25-04-03, 03:23 PM
dont you mean France? :lol:

Benjoyce
25-04-03, 03:39 PM
i'm sure it says arsenal on the badge!

wisewood
25-04-03, 04:21 PM
and i'm sure that bloke with hair like mine but with a red stripe through it is swedish??

:lol: silly boy alex.

Benjoyce
25-04-03, 04:23 PM
freddie ljungberg, quality player, doe slook a bit like you as it goes