PDA

View Full Version : not sure what section

Nebbz
15-04-10, 10:25 PM
But decided once im back working again well doing more than what i am! (all i do all day is design tattoos for people...so when i mean full time)

Im selling the nova up, decided to go back jap for sure, and planning a Toyota Supra 3.0 SZ areotop......still trying to work out if thats a turbo or not lol!

BUT would i be asking too much for the nova with a fresh mot, and tax on asking price of £350? Tbh ive wrecked the paint work lol and its not to any ones taste so not sure if im still asking too much?? :wtf:

http://i961.photobucket.com/albums/ae97/Nebbz_2010/STH72909.jpg

the badly sprayed squares are on the front too......Its a bad idea to leave me with a can of paint lol never good.........I will be trying to clean up the edges before selling obviously but 4 now not a big deal!...

(waits for a new ass to be torn with abuse for screwing it up hahaha)

mowgli
15-04-10, 10:27 PM
it just looks like it sunbathed next to a tennis court

Nebbz
15-04-10, 10:28 PM
it just looks like it sunbathed next to a tennis court

HAHA worse than that lol

mowgli
15-04-10, 10:30 PM
i'm thinking west country customs....

blue_peg_16v
15-04-10, 10:31 PM
for £350 with a years test id say its fair enough as a run about

Nebbz
15-04-10, 10:32 PM
Im gutted its not been barry boy'ed yet :(

i am hoping it does! But not really had a chance to be spotted as its not working right just yet (yet to get that fuel pump and new ht leads lol)

General Baxter
15-04-10, 10:34 PM
get intouch with CrAzY_kAyLL

he will have it off you lol

Nebbz
15-04-10, 10:39 PM
wont be for a while yet, MOT is due in july lol! Not sure if it will fly through though, rust on the rear arches well there are no rear arches hahaha! so need two new panels, and by then im sure ill do something else to make it awful!

craig green
15-04-10, 11:04 PM
Any car with tax & test is worth that tbh.

Hit me up nearer the time, I might want something. That could be the very car I matt black. I've always wanted to.

Nebbz
15-04-10, 11:14 PM
half way there mate hahahaha! bumpers are next if other half gets me more god dam paint, but apparently he said i abused the last can :( (he gets it free)

Andy
16-04-10, 04:52 PM
get me more god dam paint, but apparently he said i abused the last can :( (he gets it free)
Solvent abuse FTL:(

lol lol lol

Jack
16-04-10, 05:43 PM
OOOPS its a whats it worth thread!

BTW, SZ's are all 2JZ-GE engines (N/A). The RZ and GZ models are the turbocharged ones. All MkIV non-turbos are imports too, so I'd have thought insurance will be a killer, especially in Brizzle!