PDA

View Full Version : pv

dj_wudgey
09-04-10, 06:47 PM
looks like me sr is going to be at pv but with with the grey missing from the bottom off the doors and wings as there differant pannels dont want to put vinyl on then take it off to paint it :( but i supose ill move it to the drag stip this time lol at least she is still going!!

ill probrably be in a sh*t mood beacause she doe's not look good though lol

NOVA-KID-93
09-04-10, 07:32 PM
at least you'll be there though matey, i was thinking of taking mine but its about 10 different colours lol

Get it up strip mate will cheer you up if its not looking its best lol

Lee
09-04-10, 07:34 PM
at least you'll be there though matey, i was thinking of taking mine but its about 10 different colours lol

Who cares, its about the socialness, not having a blingy car! Wouldnt be much of an owners club if it was frowned upon to bring anything but a stunner to a show!

waynes sri
09-04-10, 07:34 PM
looks like me sr is going to be at pv but with with the grey missing from the bottom off the doors and wings as there differant pannels dont want to put vinyl on then take it off to paint it :( but i supose ill move it to the drag stip this time lol at least she is still going!!

ill probrably be in a sh*t mood beacause she doe's not look good though lol

mate get it down to the guy whos doing mine and get grey put on

NOVA-KID-93
09-04-10, 07:38 PM
Who cares, its about the socialness, not having a blingy car! Wouldnt be much of an owners club if it was frowned upon to bring anything but a stunner to a show!

true true, if I can get it there then i'll bring it :thumb: deffo doin the full weekend this year though and im gonna try and be more social and talk to more members lol

waynes sri
09-04-10, 07:42 PM
true true, if I can get it there then i'll bring it :thumb: deffo doin the full weekend this year though and im gonna try and be more social and talk to more members lol ill be able to take mine too as when we had that meet few months back was in bits lol.but guna just do sunday and do the weekend at vboa never been to any lol

NOVA-KID-93
09-04-10, 07:45 PM
Be good to see it mate, Red SRI's FTW, im making mine a Red SRI rep, but gonna have 2 sets of bumper, one set of Standrd/SRI bumpers in grey then a set of red bumpers (GSI front)

PVS a decent show, but will be my first full weekend, and ive not done VBOA but hoping to this year!

waynes sri
09-04-10, 07:50 PM
good good mate hope to see it all happen for ya.haha ill be glad to see mine done too should be back next weekend i hope

NOVA-KID-93
09-04-10, 07:52 PM
Sounds good mate, cant wait to see it, tbh dont see many original SRi or Sr's etc... I just need to get my tyres fitted on my new wheels... when the come and cget my GAZ coilovers ordered just bit low on funds at mo then just needs painting.

waynes sri
09-04-10, 07:56 PM
i didnt fink when i was buying the SRI they was rare but when i got loads have said to me is that a proper SRI lol. the painting is the bit thats took my cash the most lol

Spudly
09-04-10, 07:58 PM
Wayne, can i edit your sig please those links make my eyes go funny lol

waynes sri
09-04-10, 07:59 PM
haha go for it wont want you going blindlol

Spudly
09-04-10, 08:06 PM
Hows that do you bud, looks neater methinks:thumb:

waynes sri
09-04-10, 08:07 PM
true it does look a lot better thanks mate !

Spudly
09-04-10, 08:09 PM
:d

waynes sri
09-04-10, 08:14 PM
:dwould give you some rep but said got to spread it bout a bit 1st lol

Jack
09-04-10, 08:25 PM
Past two years I said I wasn't going to do PVS. But still did.

This year I won't be doing PVS. See you all there.

Oh, and mine will be covered in rust with big holes in the arches btw, so don't worry about anyone's looking crappy.

waynes sri
09-04-10, 08:27 PM
least you will be there jack thats what counts and even more so your bringin a nova lol