PDA

View Full Version : what a set of tossers

waynes sri
08-04-10, 03:12 PM
with me having a vectra i go on vectra owners club web site some times so with not havinf a job i asked what people think its worth if i was to sell it and with in a couple of mins they deleted it.now am sure ive seen people ask things like that on here.there a bunch of tossers if you cant ask :mad: :mad:

mowgli
08-04-10, 03:13 PM
I dare you to put it on here too and see what happens........

Southie
08-04-10, 03:14 PM
I hate those sorts of threads TBH. :p

Spudly
08-04-10, 03:14 PM
If you read their rules (assuming its vvoc) you have to be a paid member, and have to have been a member for a certain amount of time before youre allowed to use the sellers section to sell anything bud, theyre only enforcing the rules (which you have to agree to before completing your registration) and if you have seen any 'whats it worth' threads on here, you will also see were fast on deleting them as theyre not permitted on here either :p

waynes sri
08-04-10, 03:19 PM
If you read their rules (assuming its vvoc) you have to be a paid member, and have to have been a member for a certain amount of time before youre allowed to use the sellers section to sell anything bud, theyre only enforcing the rules (which you have to agree to before completing your registration) and if you have seen any 'whats it worth' threads on here, you will also see were fast on deleting them as theyre not permitted on here either :p oh yea i know that mate and its the vectra c site.i dont have the amount of post to sell thats right but i were just asking them what i should put it for and there had that on there forms but got rid..this site is far better knew why i didnt use theres

waynes sri
08-04-10, 03:19 PM
I dare you to put it on here too and see what happens........ why do you dare me you nutter lol

Southie
08-04-10, 03:21 PM
if you have seen any 'whats it worth' threads on here, you will also see were fast on deleting them as theyre not permitted on here either :p

That's why Wayne. :roll:

L33 LEG
08-04-10, 03:24 PM
Is this a sly way of advertising your vectra on here? :eek:

waynes sri
08-04-10, 03:25 PM
yes i have but cant see why not have a bit for that because its good to hear different views thats all mate not been funny or owt;)

waynes sri
08-04-10, 03:26 PM
Is this a sly way of advertising your vectra on here? :eek: haha no not at all mate i understand id after put it in for sale lol

craig green
08-04-10, 03:30 PM
meh. Dont lose sleep over it.

waynes sri
08-04-10, 03:33 PM
no wont mate just one of them heat of the moment things lol

Jack
08-04-10, 03:35 PM
Nick their flag at PVS! http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/ninja.gif

waynes sri
08-04-10, 03:42 PM
Nick their flag at PVS! http://209.85.48.10/html/emoticons/ninja.gif
lol i like that one or go over and ask them what things are worth

vaughanmc
08-04-10, 03:57 PM
Just look and see what others are going for and base yours on what other folks are up at

Bare in mind though that if you see a car for say...£7k it doesn't mean it's worth that

With the Nova's folk advertise them at say £1500 but they'll sit for ages and ages and ages...So put up a realistic price and base it on what YOU think it's worth and what YOU want for it :)

muzzy
08-04-10, 04:13 PM
I think Mig have a "what's it worth" section. Not sure what the rules are on it though.

Stuart
08-04-10, 04:34 PM
pelase refrain from bitching about any other forums on here :)

brainsnova
08-04-10, 04:42 PM
grab the flag then ask them what its worth lol