PDA

View Full Version : GM Grill

steviegsi
06-04-10, 09:02 PM
Does anyone know if Vauxhall still stock new mk2 grills? Seen a brand new one one for sale locally for £40, just wondering if everyone thinks thats a good price? As i have noticed on ebay over the last 6 months or so nova stuff has started to take the pi$$ price wise. And any stuff that comes up for sale over here is even worse!

stuartyj21
06-04-10, 09:07 PM
dont think they are avalable from vaux anymore.

hows the project going, you got the engine back yet?

Pistol Pete
06-04-10, 09:08 PM
Second hand red one here, £15posted. See my FS thread for a pic.

As for Vauxhall stocking them, dont think they have many Nova parts left now! Hence why parts prices are, as you say, taking the piss.

fearless
06-04-10, 09:44 PM
Vauxhall no longer available to supply them :(

I managed to get a brand new one off ebay but ended up paying about 30 quid including postage - which was still a bargin in my opinion (still cheaper than what vauxhall charged ) - seeing as they are no longer available

They don't turn up new very often so snap it up before someone else does

Dave

steviegsi
06-04-10, 09:52 PM
only beginning to get my finger out now stuarty. Got a fella coming for a look at it to give me a price to sort the arches, blow a bit of paint round the bay, then it'll go for the engine last. Sold the merc and bought an e34 525i estate off my brother, so can do my own trailoring around the country to get it sorted. lol. Any luck on your wee mk1 that got pinched?

Ill probably buy the grill if he still has it anyway, just wondered about the price.

If this new one is sold or something i'll give you a shout, cheers pete.