PDA

View Full Version : bad day....anyone breaking a mk4 astra???

staggy_gsi
06-04-10, 08:19 PM
annoyed. drivers door lock fecked up on my van yesterday so i couldnt get in. its happened before so i thought ''no bother, il get the tools i need from work tomorrow and break in again''. went to the van after work and got cracking only to discover id deadlocked it by mistake. i never deadlock it for this very reason so im mad that i did it :mad: :mad: only way i could get in was to smash the bloody window. and now im supposed to be swapping it for a beemer at the weekend so i need a window asap! more expense, just got this months invoice from work, coupled with my snap-on bill and now this, not happy.

rant over anyway lol

dj_wudgey
06-04-10, 08:20 PM
gutted mate get to the scrappy i would!!

Spudly
06-04-10, 08:35 PM
Unlucky matey, that van looks pretty cool in person aswell, im still giggling at the look on your face as i opened your door and shouted boo at you as you were in traffic on marine drive the other week lmfao you were like....:eek:

lol

staggy_gsi
06-04-10, 08:55 PM
you nobber, scared me half to death man!!

supposed to be swapping it for an E30 at the weekend which is why im even more annoyed its happened now, ive also gotta take the coilovers off it, take the sound system out, clean it out inside and sort my other alloys out with some tyres to sit it on!

Spudly
06-04-10, 08:57 PM
you nobber, scared me half to death man!!

Lmfao, i was crapping myself as i reached for the handle thinking, wtf do i do if he has lent it to a mate and its not him lol

staggy_gsi
06-04-10, 08:59 PM
or if id have lamped you thinking you were trying to rob me or something lol

Spudly
06-04-10, 09:02 PM
I think you were far too shocked to even think about what was going on tbf, i nearly wee'd at your reaction, very sorry dude i just couldnt resist lol

staggy_gsi
07-04-10, 08:00 PM
grrrrr....

Andy
07-04-10, 08:07 PM
U pullit have loads in mate,cheap as chips in there

staggy_gsi
07-04-10, 08:29 PM
got one from whitby salvage today mate. going to u pull it on sunday but im meant to be getting rid of the van soon so needed it sorting asap