PDA

View Full Version : Vauxhall Nova 1.4 sr (on logbook as 1.2 flaire) (1989)

ashtonem
06-04-10, 04:12 AM
Here for sale is my Vauxhall nova which I have been using as a projects for the past few months now as funds have come to an end, and other things have become more important it is time to let it go.

All in all it is a very clean car for its age it has had 2 bits of welding in its whole life just on the radiator brackets which I had done, I have undersealed all the arches and a friend rolled the rear arches as the alloys that are on it now were too wide for the car, it has just had the full wiring loom changed needs a few finishing touches, and has had a 1.4 sr engine fitted, which I fired up last week just to check it was a runner, the project it almost done just needs a few more finishing touches but as I don't have the time or money I would rather sell it to somebody who is going to finish it and not let it sit there and rot for the rest of its life, I have purchased a mk2 dashboard and clocks and everything else needed to put the mk2 dashboard in, so a digi dash can be fitted without chopping any chunks out of the dash, comes with a full sr interior with rear headrest conversion, Spax RSX adjustable coilovers all round and a magnex exhaust system,Front and read strut braces, gte bumpers and skirts, a big box of bits and a 1.4 sri engine also included just need it gone asap
Not really sure what its worth so im open to sensible offers
The car will have to be towed or trailers away as there is no tax or mot

I have just moved all my bits and bobs from another garage so I am just in the process of unpacking and will find the logbook and keys shortly

Any questions contact me on 07881647933

Thanks for looking

PICTURES:
pistonheads.com/sales/1618180.htm

£700??????????