PDA

View Full Version : Rolling road result for nova---chris / ctunnicliffe01

nova---chris
21-04-03, 10:44 PM
http://www.chrisuk22.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/velosrr.jpeg

Theres me power graph for my rolling road session
Theres still a few problems with it but still decent enough.

probably get some throttles later this year. But not in a rush for em now.

Altho the graph dosent show it ' it got a peak torque reading of 172lb ft torque, or my neon washer jet gains.

techie
21-04-03, 10:47 PM
Noice one.

Makes my 102.4 bhp and 105.2 lbft look a bit weedy dont it.

mikeoxford
21-04-03, 11:06 PM
nice one chris

having had the chance to experience it, i can honnestly say you cannot dream what its like until u get in this baby

and chris mate, what a pitty, should have put some extra 10k boost in or summat to get the extra 1BHP to make the 200!!!

NICE ONE MATE

cheers for the ride :twisted: 8)

nova---chris
21-04-03, 11:15 PM
well with water in the petrol/air filters on due to petrol spray back out of carbs/ and 28c and having to run with the fan on. i rekon that 1bhp will be made up. lol. im not to fussed . put money on making more bhp on other rollers:P

ahh well.

all good fun!!!!!

Stuart
21-04-03, 11:48 PM
the 199bhp is down to the stolen norven fuel that you use, its like karma, you stole it so its f**king your results up.

erm normal response. fair play, but theres still something odd looking about the graphs.

locky
21-04-03, 11:49 PM
200 odd horses! is that it????? :roll: :lol:

Nice 1! cant fault it TBH!

CP
22-04-03, 09:24 PM
200 ponies ought to be good for some fast quarter mile times :D
Fair play by anyones stds and pretty darn good for n/a - now all you need is some vaseline to help you get in and out of your buckets. :wink:

Lol @ the neon washers - you trendsetter you :lol:

Dan
22-04-03, 09:57 PM
now all you need is some vaseline to help you get in and out of your buckets.

yup, fat git needs all the help he can get pmsl :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

nova---chris
23-04-03, 05:53 AM
FOOOOOOK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFF ya KNOBBER

You FAT CHEEKY TWAT!

nOW FUCK OF
:lol:

Jim
23-04-03, 09:42 AM
mmmmmm, 200bhp, /me dribbles...plus I get to have a go this weekend :D

Soon you'll have an interior to match the exterior and engine performance Chris ;)

Jim

Stuart
23-04-03, 09:45 AM
yeah hes setting a new uncoverd ply trend :)

nova---chris
23-04-03, 12:56 PM
U be quiet to farmer boy! :lol:

Tilly
23-04-03, 01:06 PM
:o coolio

Dan
23-04-03, 06:42 PM
hahahaha forgot about that cambridge :roll: , will be the first with pine glovebox and skirting board to tidy up around the bottom :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wisewood
23-04-03, 06:47 PM
lmfao@skirting board - wtf ?? :lol:

Stuart
23-04-03, 06:49 PM
since chris is on the forefront of interior decorating, ill have to try better

Dan can you quote me for a conservatory addition to the rear of the car please. i quite like the dark stained wood types, none of this UPVC rubbish

Ian
23-04-03, 07:20 PM
i spotted the wooden theme too, seemed to be a wooden dummy driving it

CP
23-04-03, 10:11 PM
Lol - watch out for woodworm Chris :lol:

heres a thought - wood effect neon washers?? :idea:

mmmm :lol:

nova---chris
24-04-03, 04:36 AM
Bit of wood worm makes the motor lighter. thats cool by me! lmao

As for the wooden theme. i was thinking more of the marble affect. lmao.

Dont u be giving me cheek ya pie eater(dan) you have a fucking rollcage that does the opposite job. and kills its passengers.!!! :P was that a mark of a bar aross your forehead? or is it where the missus thumb has been? :lol:

As for mr cambridge you cheeky posh farmer lad! Fucking codging a lift to velos . should have wore those new pumps in u have on ur feet! tight fucker! :twisted:

And the fat scouse one. u fucking need wood worm u fuck! get ya suit back on and get back to court barry barry!

ALRIGHT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KID

:lol: :o :lol:
:twisted:

Nova-Boy
24-04-03, 08:11 AM
Nice. 199 ponies under then bonnet, must be a big bonnet! :lol:

Jim
24-04-03, 09:51 AM
LOL Chris.

Don't worry mate, they'll all be jealous of your wood/marble interior when it's done. I've called Laurence Llewelyn Bowen to give us a hand, that ok? ;)

Jim

nova---chris
24-04-03, 02:17 PM
Not carol smiley jim?? boo hooo!!!!!!

Wanted to move some furniture in too!

Jules
24-04-03, 04:40 PM
Errr yeah, not sure what the hell you lot are on about but I just wanted to say:-
Well done Chris m8, I know you've had some probs with the car in the past, glad you're now getting the payoff for all your hard work.

(Well doesn't that sound really bpring and square, make me glad I typed it now....)
:evil:

nova---chris
25-04-03, 06:35 AM
LOL.
Cheers jules. Yes ive had many problems with it. But finally im nearly there. Still some bits to get sorted but no cars perfect.

Like to hear ppls opinions. as sometimes they help improve things.
But on the main im happy with it myself now and what others say reallly dosent bother me anymore.

Hows things with you jules anyhow? long time no speak.
You on msn??? u'll find me on there if you have it

nova---chris

cheers

chris

Jules
25-04-03, 09:45 AM
Yes m8 I've got MSN but atm my PC is having it's Motherboard replaced under warranty 'cos my otherone went to PC heaven, when I get it back I'll add you to mt MSN and we'll have a chat sometime.
(I'm using my brothers PC to read forums before you all start with the smarta$$ comments!!)