PDA

View Full Version : Mrk 2 Golf gti stolen

Nebbz
04-04-10, 12:54 AM
Probably stolen for the alloys alone as worth a fair bit! IF ITS NOT BURNT OUT BY NOW! keep eyes peeled

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=108085359222131

Stolen from yeovil

details from other forum
HI
MY FRIENDS GOLF GTi WAS STOLEN WHILE HE WAS ON HOLIDAY SO IT MUST HAVE HAPPENED AFTER 20/3/10

IT IS WHITE, 3 DOOR
15"schmidt Modern Lines ALLOYS
GREEN BADGES
GREEN CHEQ ROOF

stolen from yeovil area but it could even be in scotland by now

IF ANY INFO WOULD GREATLY BE APPRECIATED

adriennevallender@gmail.com

boyle_46
04-04-10, 06:18 AM
hope you get it back mate , any pics of the wheels in a still shot , il keep an eye out on forums for parts etc any distincive bits on it ? .

bmw156
04-04-10, 09:56 AM
edit, im a noob, i saw this on another forum.

dj_wudgey
04-04-10, 10:56 AM
thats a big shame that its a nice car theiving ****s p*ss me off!!!

Jack
04-04-10, 11:52 AM
Thought that was nabbed frmo Ilchester?

dj_wudgey
04-04-10, 12:11 PM
makes you wonder was this alarmed up?? my sr is alarmed up to f*ck!!

craig green
04-04-10, 12:33 PM
I do a lot of deliveries about Somerset, particularly Ilchester, Crewkerne, Yeovil etc. Always around the lanes. I'll keep an eye out.

Not liking your chances of finding it in one piece tbh. But I'd say its most likely abandonned somewhere remote.

MattBrown
04-04-10, 12:39 PM
Lets just hope theres no photos or info about it on Facebook.

Been allover the news, insurers arent paying up if you put any details of what you have on facebook.

Like if I want to tell someone im going on holiday, ill ring them, or go and see them:thumb:

Jack
04-04-10, 12:55 PM
Lets just hope theres no photos or info about it on Facebook.

Been allover the news, insurers arent paying up if you put any details of what you have on facebook.

Like if I want to tell someone im going on holiday, ill ring them, or go and see them:thumb:
I don't get that, why? Surely its no different to having it mag featured, or telling your mates about it, or some bloke you met down a car park? Or advertising it if you were going to sell it?

To be honest, I've never once seen that car driving round Yobvil.

Mike
04-04-10, 12:57 PM
According to the facebook page, some ones replied saying they know where its parked up???

Nebbz
07-04-10, 03:26 PM
apparently they got it back yesterday! was found in the same town and seen being driven dangerously! so hope theres no damage.

MattBrown
07-04-10, 03:45 PM
I don't get that, why? Surely its no different to having it mag featured, or telling your mates about it, or some bloke you met down a car park? Or advertising it if you were going to sell it?

To be honest, I've never once seen that car driving round Yobvil.

Its not that, its the statusses saying

"See you in 3 weeks losers"

Or "My house is free for 3 weeks, come take what you want"

Jack
07-04-10, 04:21 PM
Ahh, I see what you mean. I thought you meant in reference to mods on cars etc lol

apparently they got it back yesterday! was found in the same town and seen being driven dangerously! so hope theres no damage.
Like every other car round here then? lol

Stuart
07-04-10, 05:08 PM
Its not that, its the statusses saying

"See you in 3 weeks losers"

Or "My house is free for 3 weeks, come take what you want"

could be fun for a sting operation :d