PDA

View Full Version : Any ideas???

novaboy1.2
21-04-03, 06:21 PM
Right, what do i do next?

I'm not wanting to put a bodykit or that on it coz i'm going to wait til my next car to do that.

I'm wanting to keep it pretty simple and basic. I'll have some pics up soon.
I have put 15" momo arrows alloys on it, i'm going to lower it soon. I have a magnex exhaust on it. The interior is almost how i want it, i have a kenwood cd player and sr seats. I've put new wings on as the old ones were crap/rusted. The bodywork is how i want it, '1.2' and 'merit' debadged.

I'm thinking of :
Clear rear lights,
Spoiler (one that just goes along the top of the tailgate, cant remember the name of it)

Any ideas, the car is a 1.2 merit, anything i can put under the bonnet without insurance jumping up, etc??

Cheers

Nova-Boy
22-04-03, 09:29 AM
Perhaps not styling, But you can do plenty to your 1.2 engine without telling your insurance! 1.4 cams cant be noticed for instance! On the other hand you could do the 1.3sr carb etc and gte exhaust manifold. These would do little to your insurance even if you told them. Its only ?6 a month more for me on a 1.3sr than a 1.2L.

Other than that why not try colour coding your handles etc. Spraying your interior switches fan grilles etc etc. Cheap and chearfull.

Bumper strips?

Good wash and polish!