PDA

View Full Version : chage single point injection

paul123
21-04-03, 12:49 PM
hi
i have a nova 1.2i single point injection can i change it to multi point injection and if yes what would i need to do it.and can you tell me if there are bodykits for nova saloons.

thank you
:D

locky
21-04-03, 12:55 PM
Best person for saloons is Aragorn!.............

wisewood
21-04-03, 01:04 PM
the kits are the same as for the hatchback models except for the rear bumpers.

Skirts and front bumpers will be the same.

Dan
21-04-03, 04:03 PM
Right i am going to leave this here as cant be arsed to move again. If you are really that stupid that you havent realised that there are seperate technical and styling forums on here provided for you to make things easier then please dont be suprised that each time you type something in the wrong forum it just disappears. I moved your last version of this post to the correct forum which yet again you failed to realise and you created a duplicate :roll: .

Sorry for the public rant but its people like this that do make things that little bit harder when abit of common sense is all thats needed.

:bad-word: :rant:

wisewood
21-04-03, 04:05 PM
Thats the very reason i left it here Dan and didnt move it myself when i saw it.

Next time i will just delete it from the public view.

techie
21-04-03, 04:45 PM
http://www.countrystyle.co.uk/images/prod-dough11.jpg

Some people just dont get forums do they :roll:

Nova-Flair
21-04-03, 10:09 PM
come on lads to be fair he did start the post with a technical question................and hes only new.

Phil_G
21-04-03, 11:15 PM
come on lads to be fair he did start the post with a technical question................and hes only new.

for which we have techinical

This is general chat?

:roll:

Phil

Nova-Flair
22-04-03, 02:29 PM
so it is............ :oops: :lol:

neva mind just shows it can happen to the best of us :D

paul123
22-04-03, 07:36 PM
sorry i did not no all my q's are now in the right area :D