PDA

View Full Version : Bristol meet today

Ben (lurk75)
20-04-03, 11:07 PM
Was good to finally put a few names to faces.

Wasnt a massive turn out but i think everyone was occupied for the whole time they were there.

Weather could have been worse.

A completely varied collection of novas, you had Locky's 5 door wich looked very tidy, Dan's wich was stripped out, tilly's wich looks nice and standard (not for too long i think), Nova X wich has had nearly everything that you could do to it done!

Shame no one came from far south or from the Midlands but as Dan said as we were leaving, its a good venue and there is no reason we cant make it a common spot for a meet, maybe every couple of months or 6 weeks etc.

Thanks for coming Guys, hopefully my car will make one soon!

locky
20-04-03, 11:41 PM
Yep a good meet! not as many as i thought therd be, but i got 2 meet more novaloaders!
Its a nice venue, nice pub!
Went 4 a spin round the block in Dans car, met my no 1 fan! and met opelnova! who i wasnt expecting 2 meet!
The "X" is lookin sweeeeet!

Cheers all!
Locky! 8)

Dan
21-04-03, 01:34 AM
yet again the venue is spot on and easy to find so is ideal for a regular meet, next time some others from the southwest area will have to make the effort as once everyone actually turned up the conversation was never dead and everyone got on well. Maybe by the next meet i shall have finished off the inside and actually have a car that goes aswell as the spec says it should lol

wisewood
21-04-03, 09:31 AM
Hopefully i will be able to attend one down that way sooner rather than later if you are making them a regular thing - i aint got a problem with travelling to the far reaches of the UK from lovely Sheffield to meet people so the rest of you should make the effort and do the same.

Tilly
21-04-03, 11:15 AM
8) was a good day.

We decided to invade the TVR stand heheheheheh.

Nice to meet u locky. Ive met all the others b4 so no new faces but was good to meet up and say hello again. Deffo have to have another one for sure.Its only 25 mins away from my house :lol:

wisewood
21-04-03, 11:28 AM
by mvery rough calculations not knowing exactly where you live i reckon that makes it about 2 hours 15 minutes from me... :lol:

Dan
21-04-03, 02:39 PM
lol @ you coming to a meet down south, you couldnt even make it to the r/r meet i sorta arranged and the lift and everything was provided from the area you was staying in.

wisewood
21-04-03, 03:10 PM
Dont start on that one again :lol:

Tilly
21-04-03, 05:00 PM
hahahaha go Dan

wisewood
21-04-03, 05:20 PM
dont you start too - i can just about handle you one at a time but both of you together is just down right unfair.

Tilly
21-04-03, 06:45 PM
me no never. Just sticking by a mate :lol:

wisewood
21-04-03, 06:50 PM
oh well fine then :lol:

Tilly
21-04-03, 08:56 PM
think if we give a bit more notice we will get more even u lazy MK lot could come up

novax
21-04-03, 10:33 PM
Was a good meet, couple of you I didn't know before but as Castle combe is only next weekend I'll expect to see you all there then. "X" will be near the hedge backing onto the road - that's where we're always put

Ben (lurk75)
21-04-03, 10:48 PM
Just found out have got the weekend off so i will definately pop up. Afterall is only 15minutes away from me.

Feeling quite lucky with these meets/shows on my doorstep at the moment! :lol:

(i might be clean this time as well! :roll: )

Will F
22-04-03, 12:44 PM
Finally got my finger out me a**e and loggon on!
Good to meet you all ( i was the quite one with Ben!)

I will be at Coombe on saturday, so I promise to be a lot more lairy!
Unfortnately, my Nova will still not be ready, as I am a lazy ass and need to get her over to the body shop!

Tilly
22-04-03, 01:19 PM
I'll be at castle coombe fingers crossed. if the weather is crap im not

Nova-Boy
22-04-03, 01:26 PM
Pardon my ignorance but where is castle coombe ??

Will F
22-04-03, 01:40 PM
Looking that you are from Cumbria, I would guesse about 350 miles!!
Its near Bristol (ish) (Nice Geography skills!)

Ben (lurk75)
22-04-03, 02:47 PM
well done Mr Foy, i might even try to join MIG (again) now.

Yes castle coombe is about 15 miles from my house, will be a good day if the weather is like this.

Tilly
22-04-03, 07:16 PM
not quite bikini weather (like i own one of them lmao)

Cjscooby
22-04-03, 09:31 PM
well didn't come to the meet just to see Ben An Will F to pick up an engine an was good to meet you both an suprise to meet Locky too!!!
Cheers
CJ

locky
22-04-03, 10:57 PM
Lol, classic quote from Ben:-
"CJ is comin 2 get my engine 2day!"
I was like, il come 4 a ride lol!

Cjscooby
22-04-03, 10:59 PM
only been planning to meet up for how long ???? lol

Ben (lurk75)
22-04-03, 11:59 PM
lol and when i said it was just round the corner i wasnt lying!