PDA

View Full Version : TH!NK BIKE advert

L14MNP
31-03-10, 11:05 PM
Does this annoy anyone else? They are the ones that blat along at obscene speeds and carve cars uo etc etc.

Yet the advert makes cars look like t0ssers. Yeah you are hard to see when it's pitch black and you're on your back wheel mate! lol

'Dave' on the ad annoys me especially. I've never seen a power ranger going that slowly. He must have fcuking stabilisers. :roll: lol

novasrikev
31-03-10, 11:07 PM
Does this annoy anyone else? They are the ones that blat along at obscene speeds and carve cars uo etc etc.

Yet the advert makes the car look like the t0sser. Yeah you are hard to see when it's pitch black and you're on your back wheel mate! lol

'Dave' on the ad annoys me especially. I've never seen a power ranger going that slowly. He must have fcuking stabilisers. :roll: lol

lol lol lol lol lol

Stuart
01-04-10, 07:35 AM
Indeed. If bikers didint deliberately sit in my phuqing blind spot there wouldnt be cause for them to bitch about not being noticed.

I tend to block bikers as much as possible now, atleast I know where the twunt is then

mowgli
01-04-10, 08:02 AM
i have a simple rule, when i get large fast noisy bikes behind me i get out the way...
if its some tosser on some rev & rip thing, i treat them like a cat playing with a mouse....

rubachuk
01-04-10, 08:19 AM
Everytime I see these adverts my missus gets treated to a good 2 minutes of me swearing at the tele. 90% of bikers deserve exactly what they get.

That old one that says check your mirrors when you turn right, can you see him now....can you see him now....CAN YOU SEE HIM NOW - as the tool on the bike overtakes a car indicating for a right turn.

Where are the adverts that say "bikers..... don't ride like tw@ts"

Saloony
01-04-10, 08:26 AM
Yeah totally agree, they dont look out for us, they sit up your ****, in blind spots and think its there god given right to undertake on M-ways.

I had some mook on the M-way the other day, i was in the fast lane, couldnt move over and had a 1.4 206 pulling up hill in front, so myself was frustrated. This biker was constantly flashing me to move (secret BMW owner me thinks) after many F's and highway code hand signals he decided to under cut 3 lanes to move up the road. Then when i had a clear run, opened the Ro and treat him the same. Tit

Bubba
01-04-10, 09:26 AM
i always move over, i hate them behind me as i spend more time watching them

9/10 times they will give a wave too 1/10 will boot past like a prick

MattBrown
01-04-10, 09:31 AM
I love bikes, the end:d:d

L14MNP
01-04-10, 09:50 AM
I move for them on single lane roads if I see one approaching. I don't have a problem with that.

When they are flying through built up areas or just think they have some divine right to be in front it's another story though.

They do annoy me as you say when they sit in your blind spot or force their way between dual carrigeway lanes, making lane changing that little bit more hazardous. You can bet your life that if you as a car driver come into contact with the bike it will be seen to be your fault!

Nice one for the payback btw Saloony. lol :thumb:

It's mainly the fact that they all potter along on that advert that gets me. As you say, why not show what 95% of them are like, instead of the minority? lol

LOL @ the Merc? that almost pulled out on one and the pillion passenger gives him a friendly wave as a thanks for not knocking me off, surely that should be the finger.

I'm reminded of that PH experience by 10penceshort. Bikes fcuking about, but the car got 100% of the blame. :roll:

Southie
01-04-10, 09:50 AM
http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/funny-dog-pictures-dog-lawyer-would-love-to-represent-you.jpg

MattBrown
01-04-10, 09:56 AM
I move for them on single lane roads if I see one approaching. I don't have a problem with that.

When they are flying through built up areas or just think they have some divine right to be in front it's another story though.

They do annoy me as you say when they sit in your blind spot or force their way between dual carrigeway lanes, making lane changing that little bit more hazardous. You can bet your life that if you as a car driver come into contact with the bike it will be seen to be your fault!

Nice one for the payback btw Saloony. lol :thumb:

It's mainly the fact that they all potter along on that advert that gets me. As you say, why not show what 95% of them are like, instead of the minority? lol

LOL @ the Merc? that almost pulled out on one and the pillion passenger gives him a friendly wave as a thanks for not knocking me off, surely that should be the finger.

I'm reminded of that PH experience by 10penceshort. Bikes fcuking about, but the car got 100% of the blame. :roll:

Im gonna say your slightly out there, how in anyway do 95% of us ride like dicks?

As lots of bikes are ridden to work, to school, college, mopeds, scooters etc?

Its like saying "He has a 150bhp bike, therefor rides like a tw$t"

So Its like me saying, "he has a loud exhaust on his car, therefor must drive like a tw$t"

I just don't see why the minorities have to split.

This country is run by football, as the main sport, for the lesser intelligent to go and watch.

My "World" hates football, plays with cars and bikes all day etc, so in the minority of petrol heads, surely we should all stick together? As by splitting up into little sectors, we have no chance once the trackers come into all vehicles, and cameras on every road etc:thumb:

L14MNP
01-04-10, 10:02 AM
Two words: Power ranger. lol

You cannot tell me that the vast majority of sports bikes are bought just to pootle to the shops on.

Other forms of bike, tourer, chopper, *scooter etc aren't as bad, beacuse they either can't or don't speed.

Unlike sports bikes, the majority of 'modified' cars can't do 170mph+ down the A1. lol

*I make exception for the little scrotes on their 50cc 'peds however. They are bigger t0ssers than the proper bikers. leaning forward over the bars and weaving behind inches from you in built up areas thinking they can overtake you - do it behind me when I'm in the wrong mood and the handbrake is coming on and you're coming off mate.

Massive LOL @ them 'changing gear' and knee down stylee.

MK999
01-04-10, 10:08 AM
surely we should all stick together? As by splitting up into little sectors, we have no chance once the trackers come into all vehicles, and cameras on every road etc:thumb:

We should be preparing for the war, collect the guns and ammo!lol

L14MNP
01-04-10, 10:22 AM
I'll be in my car, ramming bi-kers off the road then emptying his meagre fuel tank to aid my sub 20 mpg. lol

Spudly
01-04-10, 10:24 AM
A hell of a lot of my mates are bikers and not one single one of them has bought a bike capable of 150mph+ to go to the shops on or pootle round town on, anyone who says that this is what bikers really do is full of shoite!

They are bought and ridden to go as fast as possible, its like fitting an XE or LET into a nova, its done to go as fast as possible!

I must admit due to having a lot of mates who ride has made me very bike aware but they are the first to admit that even the most bike aware driver is never going to see you when youre hooning down the road at almost triple the speed limit on some back country road, this is my biggest fear when out in my car, im pulling out on some side road in a national speed limit zone and as im halfway out of the junction a superbike steams round the bend doing over 160mph, where is he/she going to go, theres no time to react, no time to go round me, no time for me to move and theyre going to wipe out into the side of my car in a split second, who is going to instantly get the blame here, me of course cos i pulled out on an innocent biker!!!

I will always move over when i see bikes coming and allow them room to pass, lots of people try to move out and prevent them passing which imo is arrogant and very dangerous, the way i see it is they are going to pass you and there is nothing you can really do to stop it (without knocking them off) so you might aswell give them that little bit of extra road space and make it safer for them to do so, its like on a motorway, how pissed off would you be if you were doing 90+ mph, and some little coffin dodger decided they would come and slow you down as you were speeding and moved to the outside lane to stop you passing and sat at 65-70mph, youd be livid wouldnt you, same thing in principal!

GRUNT 16V
01-04-10, 10:32 AM
These Adverts Also Anooy The Fook Out Of Me Too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rubachuk
01-04-10, 11:11 AM
I will always move over when i see bikes coming and allow them room to pass, lots of people try to move out and prevent them passing which imo is arrogant and very dangerous, the way i see it is they are going to pass you and there is nothing you can really do to stop it (without knocking them off) so you might aswell give them that little bit of extra road space and make it safer for them to do so,
Spud - I don't agree with that, this is the same problem as I have with the adverts. Why isn't the attitude they shouldn't break the law in the first place? Why shouldn't the responsibility be with the biker not to behave like a pillock?

Spudly
01-04-10, 11:16 AM
Spud - I don't agree with that, this is the same problem as I have with the adverts. Why isn't the attitude they shouldn't break the law in the first place? Why shouldn't the responsibility be with the biker not to behave like a pillock?

Because its not up to you to decide whether or not someone else should be doing the speed limit or not, thats for the police to decide/catch them!

If you wanna speed then its no concern of mine to tell you otherwise and or do anything about it, dont get me wrong i agree with you it should be up to the biker to not be a tit but its not up to us to decide that though!

draper
01-04-10, 11:17 AM

wether its right or wrong tho everyone knows bikes WILL be speeding at the very least (dangerous driving etc etc aswell) on country roads, known fast roads. surely expecting that and changing your driving is better than an accident/death ? i personnaly do it because i dont want anyone hitting my car

its the same as when someone in a car pulls out on you/cuts you up, there in the wrong but you still brake

Spudly
01-04-10, 11:20 AM
wether its right or wrong tho everyone knows bikes WILL be speeding at the very least (dangerous driving etc etc aswell) on country roads, known fast roads. surely expecting that and changing your driving is better than an accident/death ? i personnaly do it because i dont want anyone hitting my car

its the same as when someone in a car pulls out on you/cuts you up, there in the wrong but you still brake

Exactly, look at it as defending yourself/your car/passengers not just some tit on a crotch rocket with something to prove:thumb:

rubachuk
01-04-10, 11:36 AM
Round town and motorways I won't stop them passing, but I won't slow down or pull over to help them. They decide to put themselves in danger. If they crash, including into me, it will be their fault because they will be braking the law. My consience (sp?) will be clear.

Country lanes, I will back off a little at an appropriate time to let them past. Tailgating etc will not make me let them through sooner, their risk, their consequences.

Paul
01-04-10, 11:41 AM

if im in the van and someone cuts me up i either try and hit them and make them move out my way or let them know my massive dissatisfaction with them

draper
01-04-10, 11:51 AM
oh belive me they get abuse but i dont wanna smash my vectra up due to someone elses stupidity (and the fact insurance companies will put it all on the driver that hit them)

Jack
01-04-10, 11:52 AM
Because its not up to you to decide whether or not someone else should be doing the speed limit or not, thats for the police to decide/catch them!

If you wanna speed then its no concern of mine to tell you otherwise and or do anything about it, dont get me wrong i agree with you it should be up to the biker to not be a tit but its not up to us to decide that though!
Yeah but his point is its like this:

Instead of "don't play in the fcuking road you idiot kid" we get "don't speed or you'll knock over the kid that shouldn't be playing in the road!"

Instead of "don't ride like a tosser you idiot biker" we get "watch out for bikers, if you hit one its because you weren't observant enough!"

Anywoo. I usually let bikers past, as I'd much rather they were in front of me where I can see them, than sat in my blind spot where I'm constantly looking in my mirrors to see what they're doing.

On the stretch of the A37 I drive to get to work, spacer markers were painted down the middle of the road. Bikers now seem to think this is THEIR lane, and every bike I saw riding down the road now uses that spacer section. So instead of waiting behind cars for an opportune moment to overtake, they simply ride straight down the middle at 70-80mph. IMO thats worse, as if there's a bike waiting behind me I'll see it; but if it just sails right past me as I'm about to overtake I'll probably knock him off.

Footnote: I did see an accident on there once where it appeared two bikers going in opposite directions and both usign the "bike lane" had driven into each other. Oh how I laughed!

L14MNP
01-04-10, 11:58 AM
Anyone else heard the regional radio adverts for the same campaign?
Gimps. If I see 'Baz' and the naked angel on his petrol tank I will follow him and say your gay purple headlamp lense and brightly coloured romper suit count for nothing if you are doing triple the speed limit and sitting in my blind spot. :)

Saloony
01-04-10, 06:24 PM
Okay, lets straigten this out, i have alot of friends who are bikers and ill tell them exactly this, anyone who rides a motorbike is clearly gay as they have a fetish for leather lol Case closed, next topic lol

bazil
01-04-10, 06:28 PM
i certainly dont give bikes anymore courtsay than any other road user and anyway they pay less road tax than me so i get to use more of the road than them lol

Mike
01-04-10, 06:30 PM
if im in the van and someone cuts me up i either try and hit them and make them move out my way or let them know my massive dissatisfaction with them

+1

Ill happily not brake when some mofo cuts me up :) so very nearly nailed a 59 reg Smarty Car today :)

Pistol Pete
01-04-10, 06:35 PM
FLOL @ some peoples piss poor attitudes!!!!

It proves what i have said all along. The majority of the driving population are selfish and hellbent on thier own little journey and sod EVERYONE else! Pathetic. IMO the CBT should be part of the driving test as it shows you something which alot of car drivers are severley lacking: observation.

Why hold up a biker? Because he can get from A to B quicker than you? lol grow up. Oh, and they dont have to speed to achive that either.

I think, as with alot of things, its the minority of MotoGP wannabes that screw it up for us law abiding (most of the time;) lol ) people.

And @ the power ranger thing lol yeah i see what your saying, BUT its in the name of saftey!! Hitting tarmac on bare skin at 30mph, when some numpty whos not paying attention and has you off, hurts. Big time!!

Oh, and incase you are wondering yes, i am a biker!!

novalovingned
01-04-10, 06:54 PM
The advert really gets on my tits. First thing i said was "when have you ever seen a bike going through or around Aberdeen like that" :roll:

Seen it on saturday again as i was leaving the house to go to my work. What happens on the journey to work. 4-5 bikes tearing through a 30mph zone one of them on the back wheel and just about run right into the side of me.

And again just 1 hour ago. Some ****ing prick on a gsx-r cut right infront of me causing me to brake hard.............

Imo 99% of bikers in Aberdeen are total knobs. Nothing more than ****s who have just passed there test thinking there now have the right to go flat out through the city roads!

Dont get me wrong, why shouldnt they have fun. Just take it to the Quiet B roads. Where you can come of your bike and not blame anyone else for hitting you.

And just for the record 50% of my friends are bikers. Im not totally anti power ranger:thumb:

mowgli
01-04-10, 07:00 PM
so why do doctors refer to bikers as organ donors????

why is it that after years of trying to get bikers to ride at reasonable speeds with their headlights on & wearing hi viz clothing & failing, they decide to run an ad showing brightly lit riders doing really low speeds to try to make car drivers aware????????????hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Stuart
01-04-10, 08:38 PM
One other thing that pisses me off about the slow cornering brigade is those with a "sports" bike who wear jeans and trainers..... are you asking to die?!?!?!?! It wont be my fault when you clip me and you turn into tarmac burnt pate.

I've been on many a drive down the lanes doing the speed limit to come across some bikers who cant do the limit.... to then get to a 30mph village where they hammer it through and I catch up with them in the bends again. Get more cornering skills and I'll be vaguely considerate to your 'plight' lol.

There needs to be some give and take between real road users and the power rangers as to just how to behave around each other compared to how much of a douchebag you want to be on your own.

Andy
01-04-10, 09:15 PM
There are just as many jockeys in cars as there is on bikes imo,but its easier on a bike to be a complete rod as most powerbikes can do the national speed limit in 1st gear.
As said in another thread,i saw 2 motorcyclists killed in the space of a fortnight last year and its not nice to watch some poor bloke getting his chest pumped to no avail.
Again,another comment i made was that all it takes is an inexperienced rider to get on a capable machine,after hes watched Valentino Rossi kicking the **** out of his bike all afternoon,to then think he is able to do the same.Thus resulting in grave failure

mowgli
02-04-10, 09:29 AM
most bikers who die on british roads are older blokes with families who were mad bike fans in their teens & had a fizzer or an rd125, & lusted after a superbike, when they reach their forties, they can afford one so they buy some brand new rocketship that they really can't handle, thus they cop it...

my mate had a 400 for years as his daily transport & he was always telling me how he'd be going somewhere, and he'd catch and pass some bloke out on a 1000+cc monster only for the said bloke to get upset & start doing stupid stuff to get back past him..

Jackroadkill
02-04-10, 11:14 AM
Round town and motorways I won't stop them passing, but I won't slow down or pull over to help them. They decide to put themselves in danger. If they crash, including into me, it will be their fault because they will be braking the law. My consience (sp?) will be clear.

Spot on - drive / ride like a cock = living with the consequences. Your bike may be capable of 160 mph, but if you go hooning it around a corner and hit old Mrs Goggins in her Morris Minor up the ****, how can you blame that on drivers not "thinking bike"? For some reason a good deal of bikers seem to think that it's their god-given right to go at racetrack speeds on normal roads and then blame other road users when they go tits up.

At least they keep the NHS supplied with organs.

andy_017
02-04-10, 03:38 PM
Spot on - drive / ride like a cock = living with the consequences. Your bike may be capable of 160 mph, but if you go hooning it around a corner and hit old Mrs Goggins in her Morris Minor up the ****, how can you blame that on drivers not "thinking bike"? For some reason a good deal of bikers seem to think that it's their god-given right to go at racetrack speeds on normal roads and then blame other road users when they go tits up.

At least they keep the NHS supplied with organs.

Whos blaming drivers for not thinking bike? The purpose of the advert and all bike awareness advertising is just to try and help SOME car drivers who are not very aware that bikes are on the road and that they sometimes can be difficult to spot,its literally to stop people being killed because no human being wants to see another one injured!

So when people build high powered novas and other cars do they think its their god given right to go at racetrack speeds, no they dont, they go out and enjoy what they have worked hard to build and achieve and are enojoying their interest in cars and what its all about just the same as bikers go out to enjoy themselves on what they have worked hard for and god forbid that anything would happen to either bike or car driver!

Would you being saying that you're glad they keep the NHS supplied with organs if a family member or friend injured themselves on a bike or in a car, no you wouldnt.

I'm a biker myself and yes some bikers do ride like idiots, but a lot of car drivers drive like idiots too! If anyone lets me past i wave to say thankyou, i dont tailgate and i dont do anything stupid as usually i have my missus on my bike and i go out to enjoy it, and i have my life on that bike, so i dont go out too make car drivers lives difficult.

I have a lot of friends that are bikers and i really resent comments like, 'at least they keep the NHS supplied with organs'.

Rant over :thumb:

Jackroadkill
02-04-10, 06:47 PM
Maybe I should rephrase that a little... I just think that anybody who drives / rides in a dangerous manner is living on borrowed time and should not blame others for accidents or near-misses they find themselves involved in. Fair enough? I wasn't trying to imply that anyone who rides a bike deserves to die, just that some (and it is probably a minority) of bikers (just as with drivers) are a danger to other road users and that "thinking bike" or "thinking car" isn't enough - surely everyone should drive to the conditions and other road-users?

Spudly
02-04-10, 06:51 PM
surely everyone should drive to the conditions and other road-users?

In a perfect world yes, but this is far from a perfect world and never ever will be unfortunately:(

twistysnovagte
02-04-10, 07:13 PM
i agree with most awnser's one second there on the o/s then you look again there on the n/s like a foot of your back bumper etc i think its a load of b0ll0cks campaign!!!

Lee
02-04-10, 07:50 PM
Whos blaming drivers for not thinking bike? The purpose of the advert and all bike awareness advertising is just to try and help SOME car drivers who are not very aware that bikes are on the road and that they sometimes can be difficult to spot,its literally to stop people being killed because no human being wants to see another one injured!

Oh please, there are plety of idiots out there who don't know how to drive. Why are there no adverts telling people to look beofre they pull out, or to indicate before stopping in the middle of the road, or not to undertake on dual lane roads etc? Its because people who drive are supposed to know not to do these things because they were taught not to do them in their lessons.

SO why are there adverts telling us to look out for bikers? Was anyone on the planet watching the advert and though to themselves 'oh crap, ive been driving for 30 years, and never bothered looking for bikes when I pull out, only cars. That must be why ive killed a load of bikers... duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh'

FFS, when you pull out, you already look for things coming down the road, I dont need a fecking advert reminding me, and if the government feel they need to remind people to do this, they may as well run ads for the points I made above because its a waste of tax money.

Yes, there are idiot drivers out there, but if i were to go out for an hours drive, I guarantee you ill see 10 tools on bikes before I see a tool in a car.

If these wnakers on crotch rockets want to go out and put a 2 foot dent in my wing and launch themselves into a crunchy death with a lampost, let them. it will get them off the road and out of the gene pool. My attitude is the same for people in cars. If the governemnt want to stop bike accidents happening, they need to concentrate on educating the bikers, not educating the things they are going to potentially hit.

dj_wudgey
02-04-10, 08:15 PM
i agree with most awnser's one second there on the o/s then you look again there on the n/s like a foot of your back bumper etc i think its a load of b0ll0cks campaign!!!

Agreed there are some real tools that ride around here!

andy_017
02-04-10, 08:47 PM
Maybe I should rephrase that a little... I just think that anybody who drives / rides in a dangerous manner is living on borrowed time and should not blame others for accidents or near-misses they find themselves involved in. Fair enough?
Fair comment mate i totally agree with you there, it would be unfair for someone to act stupidly and dangerously and then to try and pin the blame on someone else, so yeah people should definitly be ready to face the consequences if they act like that!

twistysnovagte
02-04-10, 08:51 PM
Oh please, there are plety of idiots out there who don't know how to drive. Why are there no adverts telling people to look beofre they pull out, or to indicate before stopping in the middle of the road, or not to undertake on dual lane roads etc? Its because people who drive are supposed to be able to know not to do these things because they were taught not to do them in their lessons.

SO why are there adverts telling us to look out for bikers? Was anyone on the planet watching the advert and though to themselves 'oh crap, ive been driving for 30 years, and never bothered looking for bikes when I pull out, only cars. That must be why ive killed a load of bikers... duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh'

FFS, when you pull out, you already look for things coming down the road, I dont need a fecking advert reminding me, and if the government feel they need to remind people to do this, they may as well run ads for the points I made above because its a waste of tax money.

Yes, there are idiot drivers out there, but if i were to go out for an hours drive, I guarantee you ill see 10 tools on bikes before I see a tool in a car.

If these wnakers on crotch rockets want to go out and put a 2 foot dent in my wing and launch themselves into a crunchy death with a lampost, let them. it will get them off the road and out of the gene pool. My attitude is the same for people in cars. If the governemnt want to stop bike accidents happening, they need to concentrate on educating the bikers, not educating the things they are going to potentially hit.perfect awnser to the question,someone please copy and paste this and send to the gov :d :thumb:

andy_017
02-04-10, 08:54 PM
If these wnakers on crotch rockets want to go out and put a 2 foot dent in my wing and launch themselves into a crunchy death with a lampost, let them. it will get them off the road and out of the gene pool. My attitude is the same for people in cars. If the governemnt want to stop bike accidents happening, they need to concentrate on educating the bikers, not educating the things they are going to potentially hit.
Ok seems like you have a problem in general with 'wnakers on crotch rockets' so maybe its pointless carrying on this debate but the last advert that the goverment did was a biker riding along, he was shown to be not speeding and there were potential hazards all along the way but because he wasnt speeding the hazards were all avoided and he got home safe and sound, so the goverment are educating bikers that they need to slow down which is a fair point!

Yeah i agree with you that if people want to do that its their choice and it may be one less idiot on the road but the general attitude that people seem to have towards bikers really winds me up as theres no need for it, its just the same attitude that people have towards 'boy racers' so to speak, people see that you have a nova for example thats modified so that must make you a boy racer, when in fact only a small number of idiots in cars have managed to earn every car enthusiast this name, its just the same with bikers, only a small number of them are reckless and inconsiderate and all of a sudden every biker is a 'wnaker'.

Not trying to fall out with anyone, just getting my view across :cool:

Lee
02-04-10, 09:04 PM
Ok seems like you have a problem in general with 'wnakers on crotch rockets' so maybe its pointless carrying on this debate
erm, i said 'wnakers on croth rockets' not 'bikers', therefore i wasn't generalising. Same as if I said 'i hate carrotts' i wouldnt be slagging off vegetables

Yeah i agree with you that if people want to do that its their choice and it may be one less idiot on the road but the general attitude that people seem to have towards bikers really winds me up as theres no need for it, its just the same attitude that people have towards 'boy racers' so to speak, people see that you have a nova for example thats modified so that must make you a boy racer, when in fact only a small number of idiots in cars have managed to earn every car enthusiast this name, its just the same with bikers, only a small number of them are reckless and inconsiderate and all of a sudden every biker is a 'wnaker'.

Not trying to fall out with anyone, just getting my view across :cool:
Im sorry, but its not just a small number of idiots. I challenge you to drive into london, and not be surrounded by complete tools on bikes, and not just bikes, but mopeds as well. I had my mirror taken off by a guy on a ped in London, and he was wearing a suit, so i take it he wasnt just your usual scally. Not even a look back, just carried on weaving in and out of cars. Following the other bikes weaving in and out of cars. In fact, when you;re in London, all the bikers weave in and out of the cars. The 'small amount of bikers' you mention are the ones riding sensibly. I know they're good ways to beat the traffic, but the way its done in the city is uber dangerous, and going back the the original point, we're supposed to look out for them riding like fools!

I understand your frustration, im sure you are a responsible biker and ride within the rules of the road, but dont try and tell me there are only a few two wheeled terrors out there, because you'll be lucky if the split is 50/50 IMO.

Lee H
02-04-10, 09:06 PM
Another one here who hates bikers. Really winds me up when they filter to the front at the lights as they think they are the fastest thing on earth and then you nearly drive into the back of them when you set off from the lights.

Then they turn round and give you loads of grief for driving too close if your inferior/slow car keeps up with them when they finally get the bloody thing going. Shouldn't have pushed to the front in the first place!!

Jack
02-04-10, 11:29 PM
Next thing will be adverts for LAMPOSTS - WATCH OUT FOR BIKERS

Danny s-p
03-04-10, 12:50 AM
all bikers don't sit on there bake wheel all day and until you have rid on a bike on the road you will relies how much respect people do not have for you. as i had loads of car's pull out on me and a bus left his left hand indicator on and pulled out on me. as i was about to over take as it look like he was still stood still and wiped me out. so don't put all biker's in the category of been loon on 2 wheel's that is all