PDA

View Full Version : bored bored bored :(

Mike
31-03-10, 07:54 PM
End of another financial year in a couple of days, so another few evenings sifting through reciepts & invoices from the last 12 months of work :( theres fecking bazillions of them :(

Propering boring shĂ*t :cry:

What you noobs upto this evening....

mk1nova_rich
31-03-10, 07:56 PM
Still at college doing CNC programming. A lot more exciting than what you are doing :d

Cle
31-03-10, 07:57 PM
Im currently looking out window thinking how the fook am i getting to work tomorrow.

Mazz
31-03-10, 07:57 PM
Playing QuakeLive lol

Mike
31-03-10, 07:59 PM
Still at college doing CNC programming. A lot more exciting than what you are doing :d

I dunno, im currently sitting at my laptop playing with my ball bag :) much better then the mountain of paper work to my left, right & behind me, some on the bed, some on the XBox shelf & 3 box folders full of sh1t.

Playing with my sack does actually sound a lot more fun then I ever really imagined come to think of it!

Bubba
31-03-10, 08:01 PM
i been in bed ill for the last few days :(

Jack
31-03-10, 09:02 PM
Watching NCIS

dhdev (Oli)
31-03-10, 09:05 PM
Analysing the microstructure of a hipped Al-Si alloy for use in light vehicle diesel pistons :(

bazil
31-03-10, 09:05 PM
Starting work :) till six AM :(

andy_mk3
31-03-10, 09:06 PM
No receipts for me, just means I don't have to pay tax on my wages for a while :D

Mike
31-03-10, 09:08 PM
Analysing the microstructure of a hipped Al-Si alloy for use in light vehicle diesel pistons :(

Sounds pĂ*ss easy lol lol

Im about to embark on adding up 12 months of reciepts for fuel, consumables & vehicle repair/maintenance. Then trawl through 12 months of bank statements making sure the payments in tally up with invoices of work. AND THEN Excel up a break down of all outgoings denoting where theyve gone (fuel, matierials, tools/equip etc etc)

Lee
31-03-10, 09:10 PM
Its ok, there's lots of exciting stuff to do at the weekend. So far i've managed to restrain myself and only fitted the front bumper and the tailgate catch so I could see what the front end looks like. And it looks properly weird :)

ordered some 12mm bumper tape in white as well :)

dhdev (Oli)
31-03-10, 09:11 PM
Sounds pĂ*ss easy lol lol

Im about to embark on adding up 12 months of reciepts for fuel, consumables & vehicle repair/maintenance. Then trawl through 12 months of bank statements making sure the payments in tally up with invoices of work. AND THEN Excel up a break down of all outgoings denoting where theyve gone (fuel, matierials, tools/equip etc etc)

I'd swap ya, this is boring as hell! :cry::cry::cry: Playing with the electron microscope can be 'fun' 500,000x magnification on that bad boy :eek: Can even see my willy with that thing! :eek:lol

Lee
31-03-10, 09:12 PM
I'd swap ya, this is boring as hell! :cry::cry::cry: Playing with the electron microscope can be 'fun' 500,000x magnification on that bad boy :eek: Can even see my willy with that thing! :eek:lol

Put your nipples under it to check out the awesome aerodynamics :)

draper
31-03-10, 09:15 PM
I R mostly whoring about on ford forums advertising my dads mondeo (that i spent all afternoon cleaning)

dhdev (Oli)
31-03-10, 09:15 PM
Put your nipples under it to check out the awesome aerodynamics :)

I use the wind tunnel for that, struggling to check the un-erect properties though, the chilly breeze gets them all excited :gay:

Lee
31-03-10, 09:17 PM
I use the wind tunnel for that, struggling to check the un-erect properties though, the chilly breeze gets them all excited :gay:

SO we still dont know the amount of downforce your rasperry ripples give when flaccid? :(

dhdev (Oli)
31-03-10, 09:21 PM
SO we still dont know the amount of downforce your rasperry ripples give when flaccid? :(

I think it's going to remain one of the great mysteries of modern motoring, I'd estimate it's equivalent to a double diffuser tho ;)

Lee
31-03-10, 09:23 PM
I think it's going to remain one of the great mysteries of modern motoring, I'd estimate it's equivalent to a double diffuser tho ;)
I hope not, or you're going to have a load of people complaining about them, and then they'll try and copy them, and then your Aeronips wont be unique anymore :wtf:

dhdev (Oli)
31-03-10, 09:25 PM
I hope not, or you're going to have a load of people complaining about them, and then they'll try and copy them, and then your Aeronips wont be unique anymore :wtf:
I need some men to stand in front of them to block the copycats and photographers :(

Mike
31-03-10, 09:27 PM
20 minutes in an im only on June 2009....all those reciepts for fuel from driving to PV & back lol lol

Rysee
31-03-10, 09:30 PM
Playing a bit of guitar

Mike
31-03-10, 10:14 PM
Rah that was boring :tard:

Compared to last year, i have increased my outgoings by a little over 250% :confused: not good :cry:

dj_wudgey
31-03-10, 10:34 PM
well im curently sat with my gf tonight! Watching desperate houswifs wicked ha ha!

Joe Richardson
31-03-10, 10:38 PM
watched the football on the box,then just had me hair cut :)

Hayley
31-03-10, 10:38 PM
I am half an hour into my 9hr shift at work and im already bored.

I am avoiding answering 999 calls and trying to start an essay summerising the key personnel involved in crime sceme response and critically examining their duties and responsibilities.

(obviously not doing well seeing as im on ere) lol

MK999
31-03-10, 10:39 PM
I am avoiding answering 999 calls

Tax money well spent as usual lol

Hayley
31-03-10, 10:50 PM

Yup. Im actually being good..honest. height of professionalism and all that. I shall continue trying to write an essay during my breaks.. for the 1st time since I left school. (so only about 8 years then :wtf: )

Jack
01-04-10, 12:24 PM
Pfft, your (well maybe not yours, you lazy student bum) tax dollars have paid for me to sit at home for 6 months on full pay lol

MK999
01-04-10, 12:30 PM
Pfft, your (well maybe not yours, you lazy student bum) tax dollars have paid for me to sit at home for 6 months on full pay lol
:d Think I give most of mine back in fuel atm actually :(

draper
01-04-10, 12:46 PM
I'm sat in the dentists waiting room, been here for half an hour now and read 3 issues of take a breeak and 2 womans own

Mike
01-04-10, 04:32 PM
Im about to embark on leaving Hercules sized skid marks in the porcelain throne :) been dying for a clanger all day & im gonna let it out in style :)

Then go play with my new phone :D

Bubba
01-04-10, 04:41 PM
im STILL in bed ill :(

Mike
01-04-10, 04:50 PM
ive just had a cracking turd!!!

And i have some rudey pictures of Mrs Mike to upload :thumb:

novalicous
01-04-10, 04:51 PM
ive just had a cracking turd!!!

And i have some rudey pictures of Mrs Mike to upload :thumb: