PDA

View Full Version : What are they worth?

Dom
29-03-10, 01:46 PM
Well was told by stuart to repost here even tho its techinally not a for sale item just trying to find a vaule below is a copy and pate of my post in genreal car chat.

Well i dont no if its in the right section so please feel free to move this thread.

so i currently have in my car a pair of very good condtion gte front seats no bolster wear only one faint burn on the drivers seat (as i got them) also have front and rear door cards (holes for speakers in front) from elec window car so no hole for winders. carpet set, 2 sets of back rests(60/40) but no rear seat bases and 2xuncut parcel shelves.
Have been offered some cheap reclining buckets from a mate but no where to store more junk lol
So i was wondering what would be a realistic price for all of the above as ive been looking a peoples gte seats for sale and the prices can Vary drastically

Thanks for your help and any suggestions.

I have read the forum trader rules and i realise that rule 6 says all items must have a base price but im not really trying to sell these yet just had my other thread closed and got told to re post in here

Sorry again if its in the wrong section

Dom

brainsnova
29-03-10, 01:52 PM
£50

Dom
29-03-10, 01:55 PM
sorry just been told that im not allowed to ask opnions on prices of all you lovely peoplelol as can be seen below.
So please do not reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mk1_Dom
ello mate you said to start a forsale thread for getting an idea on my seats value but i thought one of the rules of having a for sale thread was that the item needs a base price?

Hope you can clear this up

Regs

Dom

whats it worth threads arent permitted.

What do you want for them? put that price up. If you get it then great, if not then you obv value them too high. Its not rocket science

Dom
31-03-10, 11:07 AM
Well it seems everybody else can ask what things are worth;)
so any ideas anyone?:thumb:

GaVlAr
11-12-10, 03:55 PM
if your decide do sell the front seats pm me mate plus your not that far away from me so i can collect aswell.

16v Nova Kev
11-12-10, 04:34 PM
worst sale thread of 2010.lol

Dom
11-12-10, 04:37 PM
worst sale thread of 2010.lol:roll:

If you try reading it it wernt a forsale thread and it hasnt been touched since march!!!:thumb:

burgo
11-12-10, 10:31 PM
:roll:

If you try reading it it wernt a forsale thread and it hasnt been touched since march!!!:thumb:if it's not a for sale thread then its in the wrong section ;)