blue_peg_16v
28-03-10, 11:03 PM
rofl

let_nova
28-03-10, 11:05 PM
ffs lol

General Baxter
28-03-10, 11:07 PM
what about, someone having a mardy at someone long enough, they have a moan them selfs and say there going to leave,

would both go lol

could we call it, sloths law ?

Lee
28-03-10, 11:10 PM
what about, someone having a mardy at someone long enough, they have a moan them selfs and say there going to leave,

would both go lol

Thats kind of the point of the rule. It should stop people doing it, and then incurring months and months of abuse for crying wolf.

Im getting bored to the teeth of the whole thing and will be mightyly pleased if nothing similar happens again

blue_peg_16v
28-03-10, 11:12 PM

would both go lol

you sir deserve some repage lol

bmw156
are rules not meant to be serious.

this is the second stupid rule....

MattBrown
True to a point, but if someone feels that bad that they have to leave, isnt that bullying??

blue_peg_16v
28-03-10, 11:13 PM
hows it stupid

and also whats the other stupid one they all have there place imo

djbrowney
28-03-10, 11:14 PM
erm where are these rules ???

blue_peg_16v
28-03-10, 11:14 PM
True to a point, but if someone feels that bad that they have to leave, isnt that bullying??

only bullying if its unsubstanciated, in sloths case it isnt so isnt bullying.

let_nova
28-03-10, 11:15 PM
http://www.pngclub.com/forum/view.php?pg=forumrules

MattBrown
28-03-10, 11:15 PM
only bullying if its unsubstanciated, in sloths case it isnt so isnt bullying.

Depends on how people take it I suppose!

I feel a couple of people on here take the piss, because they are "Pals" or whatever with the mods, they never seem to get banned.

I am told of a very well known member almost being banned for "Bullying"

How is this good?

djbrowney
28-03-10, 11:16 PM
just read them, only been here 5 years lol

Spudly
28-03-10, 11:17 PM
just read them, only been here 5 years lol

Yet when you registered you clicked the box confirming you had read and understood the rules:roll:

AlexW
28-03-10, 11:18 PM
^But they have only been up there like that for a few months?

blue_peg_16v
28-03-10, 11:19 PM

I feel a couple of people on here take the piss, because they are "Pals" or whatever with the mods, they never seem to get banned.

How is this good?

bullying isnt good in anyway but if you tell lies and talk cod ****e for long enough expect to be caught out and pay the consiquences imo

and anyway your a blue fonter so your opinon dosent count lol

bmw156
28-03-10, 11:20 PM

How is this good?

i have been let of befor by a mod because i am friends with them. but i also have been banned.

and it is just a stupid childish rule.

General Baxter
http://www.bullybusters.org/images/buttons/bulliesrule.gif

Lee
are rules not meant to be serious.

this is the second stupid rule....

I have been on a few forums where this rule is the norm. its where I got the idea.

Im sorry if you think its stupid, but I myself feel it is stupider to make a post calling everyone idiots, saying you're never coming back, and then carry on as if nothing has happened incurring a barrage of crap because of said post INSTEAD of coming to US about any issues . (Im not sure how many fecking times I have to say this, but we ARE approachable about any 'bullying' or anything else that apparently makes this forum 'go downhill'.

And this is NOT aimed at anyone in particular, Ive seen this happen a few times on here, as well as back on PVG and it causes nothing but an excuse to abuse whoever it is even more.

And I assume you are referring to rule 15 as being the other stupid rule? I happen to think it is one of the least stupid. if we tried to keep the place in check and every little action we took was to be taken offensively and complained about, we wouldnt have any time left to do the positive stuff, and also, actions taken that WERE out of order and worthy of a complaint would be lost under a pile of 'Why did you delete my for sale thread' or 'why am I bnd 4 txt typing?'

Spudly
^But they have only been up there like that for a few months?

They have only been posted and amended at the top of the forum for all to see for 'a few months' all forums have rules you have to scroll through and click a box to say you have read and understood, they were asked to made more accessible and updated so they were, they have been amended a few times of late but are in esscence as they were when everyone clicked to say they accepted them:p

MattBrown
28-03-10, 11:22 PM
http://www.bullybusters.org/images/buttons/bulliesrule.gif

Cock:wtf:

djbrowney
28-03-10, 11:23 PM
Yet when you registered you clicked the box confirming you had read and understood the rules:roll:

do you read the destructions when you buy something :p

dont roll your eyes at me lol

General Baxter
28-03-10, 11:23 PM
chill matt lol

have fun with your life, dont take it so seriously

MattBrown
28-03-10, 11:24 PM
chill matt lol

Its funny to a point, but when a close friend tries to kill themselves due to being bullied, the funny side soon goes away!

Bubba
28-03-10, 11:25 PM
7. Post any spam.

http://www.weeklyreader.com/readandwriting/content/binary/spam%20boy.jpg

??

Spudly
28-03-10, 11:25 PM
do you read the destructions when you buy something :p

Do i hell, i try to figure it out and then look at them if i cant lol

BUT.....

Because you have been given the chance to read them and have not, this gives us the moral high ground lol :p

dont roll your eyes at me lol

Sorry sir, wont happen again...........:roll:

bmw156
28-03-10, 11:26 PM
I have been on a few forums where this rule is the norm. its where I got the idea.

Im sorry if you think its stupid, but I myself feel it is stupider to make a post calling everyone idiots, saying you're never coming back, and then carry on as if nothing has happened incurring a barrage of crap because of said post INSTEAD of coming to US about any issues . (Im not sure how many fecking times I have to say this, but we ARE approachable about any 'bullying' or anything else that apparently makes this forum 'go downhill'.

And this is NOT aimed at anyone in particular, Ive seen this happen a few times on here, as well as back on PVG and it causes nothing but an excuse to abuse whoever it is even more.

And I assume you are referring to rule 15 as being the other stupid rule? I happen to think it is one of the least stupid. if we tried to keep the place in check and every little action we took was to be taken offensively and complained about, we wouldnt have any time left to do the positive stuff, and also, actions taken that WERE out of order and worthy of a complaint would be lost under a pile of 'Why did you delete my for sale thread' or 'why am I bnd 4 txt typing?'

if people are that shallow to think a forum is going downhill because of someone "being bullied" then they need to get a life.

ok it might not be a stupid rule, but the mods show it to be a stupid rule and "threaten" to abuse it.

the other new rule, 17 which was there before IIRC, is a sensible rule and covers your backs.

AlexW
28-03-10, 11:27 PM
The whole point of the rules is to cover the mods backs tbh, so they cant be moaned at for not being perfect!

And this is the internet, everybody needs to get a life now and then, etc etc etc.

blue_peg_16v
28-03-10, 11:27 PM
matt baxters a big gay bear lol

and i think everyone would agree bullying isnt good, i know for a fact in the past ive gone to far with banter but its said in jest and it i upset someone i will appolagise, as im sure most would.

NovaLad
28-03-10, 11:28 PM
I've been banned in the past for a few days here and there but have been let off when i've forgot a rule accidently once or twice.
It's not about having the power and using it straight up! it's about using it wisely and the more people have respect for eachother on here the less likely you are to be banned TBH, IMO.

I'd say when i 1st signed up here not everyone ''liked'' me as such but i think i get on quite well now with the majority of everyone...

I think i've matured a ''little'' TBH. :)

And before any of you f*ckers say you still don't like me, You can go get raped! lol

MattBrown
28-03-10, 11:28 PM
matt baxters a big gay bear lol

and i think everyone would agree bullying isnt good, i know for a fact in the past ive gone to far with banter but its said in jest and it i upset someone i will appolagise, as im sure most would.

Well theres no proof he is streight......

General Baxter
28-03-10, 11:29 PM
apart from your mom lol

BULLY lol

MattBrown
28-03-10, 11:30 PM
apart from your mom lol

BULLY lol

Hmm, really, I think shes doing a tad better than you, who drives a nova at 30;)

Nobby
28-03-10, 11:31 PM
i dont like it . . . goes off to find ball! lol

blue_peg_16v
28-03-10, 11:32 PM
Hmm, really, I think shes doing a tad better than you, who drives a nova at 30;)

me

General Baxter
28-03-10, 11:32 PM
matt, if you have some 'beef' with me, please pm me, to sort 'YOUR' problem out

Spudly
28-03-10, 11:33 PM
Baxter put your wooden spoon away and stop stirring will ya :p

muzzy
28-03-10, 11:33 PM
I think the rule is fair enough, I've been on plenty of sites where people have felt they had to tell everyone they were no longer using the site. It's not hard to just not log on, you don't have to tell everyone about it. Things like this just end up causing problems when said person decides they want to return to using the site again.

let_nova
28-03-10, 11:34 PM
ffs. baxter back in your cage lol

Lee
28-03-10, 11:36 PM
Its funny to a point, but when a close friend tries to kill themselves due to being bullied, the funny side soon goes away!

Im glad you said that because it brings up quite an acute point about forums.

Everyone is talking to a large amount of people, the large amount of these people you are talking to you have never met, and have no insight into their life, therefore nobody knows who will take offence against what.

Matt called Nick a Cock due to the picture he posted striking a nerve due to his friend. SOme people would have realised he was being Ironic. Others wouldnt have found it funny etc.

Does that mean we have to stop people posting pics that may strike nerves, or stop the odd piss take because some people wont get it or take it the wrong way? DO we let the people who are offended vent their anger at the offender in public and risk a big thread of flame?

I hope you all appreciate these arn't always easy decisions, and most of the time someone will have their nose put out, so back to my point, we have decided to no longer allow users to post an abusive thread about how they are never coming back and we are all wnakers, because 9 times out of 10, they wont leave, and the crap about said thread hangs around like a bad smell for months causing even more 'cyber bullying' or whatever PC term is the fashion for being owned for being an ASW.

Lee
28-03-10, 11:38 PM
I think the rule is fair enough, I've been on plenty of sites where people have felt they had to tell everyone they were no longer using the site. It's not hard to just not log on, you don't have to tell everyone about it. Things like this just end up causing problems when said person decides they want to return to using the site again.

Thankyou.

And note its not a rule against saying goodbye, its a rule against throwing toys out of the pram and storming off like a hungry toddler lol

craig green
28-03-10, 11:39 PM
I've been on plenty of sites where people have felt they had to tell everyone they were no longer using the site.

Are we talking a specific thread started by a user here? Or just the dummy landing outside the pram post?
I've obvioulsy missed something or someones exit here.

All the rules still sound perfectly fair. :thumb:

NovaLad
28-03-10, 11:39 PM
Stuarts gay.

I agree.

Lee
28-03-10, 11:40 PM
if people are that shallow to think a forum is going downhill because of someone "being bullied" then they need to get a life.

Sorry, you've not explained why its stupid rule, you've just quoted me talking about something unrelated.

Why is banning suicide posts a stupid rule?

bmw156
28-03-10, 11:41 PM
Im glad you said that because it brings up quite an acute point about forums.

Everyone is talking to a large amount of people, the large amount of these people you are talking to you have never met, and have no insight into their life, therefore nobody knows who will take offence against what.

Matt called Nick a Cock due to the picture he posted striking a nerve due to his friend. SOme people would have realised he was being Ironic. Others wouldnt have found it funny etc.

Does that mean we have to stop people posting pics that may strike nerves, or stop the odd piss take because some people wont get it or take it the wrong way? DO we let the people who are offended vent their anger at the offender in public and risk a big thread of flame?

I hope you all appreciate these arn't always easy decisions, and most of the time someone will have their nose put out, so back to my point, we have decided to no longer allow users to post an abusive thread about how they are never coming back and we are all wnakers, because 9 times out of 10, they wont leave, and the crap about said thread hangs around like a bad smell for months causing even more 'cyber bullying' or whatever PC term is the fashion for being owned for being an ASW.

that is all very well said and fair points.

you say if some one posted a thread saying they are not coming back etc etc. what if matt now posts a thread saying i hate baxter because he has hit a nerve with that picture.

and under your rules, he isnt saying he is going to leave.

i can understand people get offended over different things, and that you have a hard job.

Lee
28-03-10, 11:41 PM
Are we talking a specific thread started by a user here? Or just the dummy landing outside the pram post?

Cheers Craig.

Rule mainly applies to the usual 'Right, im leaving, you'r all cnuts' threads. Any posts made in existing threads would probably be covered in rule 15 :d

General Baxter
28-03-10, 11:43 PM

dont worry craig, you can say my name,

all i did was asked as he robbed a bank, like i keep saying LEG is a drug dealer :roll:

Lee
28-03-10, 11:44 PM
what if matt now posts a thread saying i hate baxter because he has hit a nerve with that picture.

Thats not a suicide post, and a thread like that would be perfectly viable so long as it wasn't an excuse to just hurl abuse. Provided a sensible conversation can be had without insinuations about the sexuality of the others mother, why shouldnt he make a post like that?

But IMO the general opinion would be that its a shame it hit a nerve, but Nick wasn't to know, and ifsomeone stated they hated someone because they posted a pic of a Hedgehog because a Hedgehog recenty brutally murdered their family dog, it would get silly. I know thats a stupid example, but you get my drift.

craig green
28-03-10, 11:46 PM
Baxter I seriously have no idea what this is about. My sense is that something has happened in order to make Lee/admin feeel the need for a new rule.

General Baxter
28-03-10, 11:47 PM
Baxter I seriously have no idea what this is about

nor me, but im giggling like a little girl lol

Edit, me and matt are now 'cool'

bmw156
28-03-10, 11:49 PM
Sorry, you've not explained why its stupid rule, you've just quoted me talking about something unrelated.

Why is banning suicide posts a stupid rule?
i think its a stupid rule, because the individual should have freedom of png if they so wish. maybe a sin bin, but not a perm ban IMO. for example i no longer have a nova, but i come on here to have a read in muppet, and share what i know about novas with fellow nova people. also, what if someone says im going, and then leave for a week or two (like many a people) and then come back. they are banned and then have to go begging to the higher gods for a "release"

also, what happens if you perm ban a paying member.
and how do you ban someone with a dynamic IP address...

EDIT, in response to your above commnt lee, yes i get your drift.

muzzy
I thought this was just a general rule not based on anything specific, I personally haven't seen anyone saying anything similar on here although I'm getting the feeling i've missed something lol

MattBrown
nor me, but im giggling like a little girl lol

Edit, me and matt are now 'cool'

Ive always been the cool kidlol

NovaLad
28-03-10, 11:50 PM
What happens if you perm ban a paying member.

They can Ban a username aswell as the I.P.
So the username will be useless even if you have a dynamic I.P

Lee
28-03-10, 11:52 PM
Baxter I seriously have no idea what this is about. My sense is that something has happened in order to make Lee/admin feeel the need for a new rule.

Its not just one occasion Craig, its the few times it's happened and the reprocussions never seem to go away like one of Mikes farts.

Someone in particulars spectacular E suicide a year or so back is still talked about now, and he joined the club a few weeks after :roll:

Lee
28-03-10, 11:55 PM
i think its a stupid rule, because the individual should have freedom of png if they so wish. maybe a sin bin, but not a perm ban IMO. for example i no longer have a nova, but i come on here to have a read in muppet, and share what i know about novas with fellow nova people. also, what if someone says im going, and then leave for a week or two (like many a people) and then come back. they are banned and then have to go begging to the higher gods for a "release"

This shows you have completely missed the point.

A suicide post is a thread where you post up saying you are leaving 'BECAUSE I HATE YOU ALL, YOU ARE ALL CNUTS, AND IM NEVER COMING BACK' etc etc. (The rule states this clearly)

Do you honestly think we were going to perm ban everyone who posted up saying 'Cheerio chaps, its been a blast' ???????????

Saloony
28-03-10, 11:55 PM
Theres saying your leaving for another marque or model but saying your leaving as the site is, for whatever reason you have a gripe against be it members, how its run or fed up of it, then bye bye you dont like sod off and there made sure to go. Gets my vote. When there has been a 'im off thread as i dont like....' it just stirs up trouble, and said poster just sits in back ground giggling cos he/she is feeling wanted and we're all making a fuss. Then jumps in when the suspense has killed them. They want gone, good, off you go and it gets enforced. Im happy

bmw156
28-03-10, 11:57 PM
This shows you have completely missed the point.

A suicide post is a thread where you post up saying you are leaving 'BECAUSE I HATE YOU ALL, YOU ARE ALL CNUTS, AND IM NEVER COMING BACK' etc etc.

Do you honestly think we were going to perm ban everyone who posted up saying 'Cheerio chaps, its been a blast' ???????????

tbh i think im clutching at straws.

but what would happen if you perm banned a paid member? would a refund be issued? for the remainder of time?

NovaLad
28-03-10, 11:58 PM

but what would happen if you perm banned a paid member? would a refund be issued? for the remainder of time?

Are you serious...

It's a Tenna.

What's next? Asking that member to give back their membership pack aswell. lol

Now this is getting silly.

That is clutching at straws.

Lee
28-03-10, 11:59 PM
Theres saying your leaving for another marque or model but saying your leaving as the site is, for whatever reason you have a gripe against be it members, how its run or fed up of it, then bye bye you dont like sod off and there made sure to go. Gets my vote. When there has been a 'im off thread as i dont like....' it just stirs up trouble, and said poster just sits in back ground giggling cos he/she is feeling wanted and we're all making a fuss. Then jumps in when the suspense has killed them. They want gone, good, off you go and it gets enforced. Im happy

[paddy mcguinness]Correct[/paddy mcguinness]

Lee
29-03-10, 12:01 AM

The rules are no different for paid members than they are for forum users.

Does this satisfy you? lol Come on son, im still waiting for why its a silly rule :d

Edit: TBH the irony is, if someone had paid for a year, and then a few weeks later they decided they wanted to leave, a polite PM to me would probably warrant a refund anyway. Posting up calling us sausage jockeys probably wouldnt.

blue_peg_16v
29-03-10, 12:01 AM

also, what happens if you perm ban a paying member.

EDIT, in response to your above commnt lee, yes i get your drift.

theres a rule about multi accounts and the first account would be blocked

also rule states that they can appolagise to admin, and knowing admin if someone came back and appolagised im sure they would listen to there case for being allowed back and make a decision based on the appolagy info and the thread posted. also if you break the rules you deserve to loose ya tenner imo

bmw156
29-03-10, 12:02 AM
The rules are no different for paid members than they are for forum users.

Does this satisfy you? lol Come on son, im still waiting for why its a silly rule :d

lol meh.

i thought the rule was fine, just wanted some entertainment :d

Lee
29-03-10, 12:03 AM
lol meh.

i thought the rule was fine, just wanted some entertainment :d

Steady on, your gonna back pedal through the window lol

bmw156
29-03-10, 12:04 AM
what window? lol.

on a more serious note, the rule isnt going to affect me ever, so im fine. i dont use the forum all that much anymore.

i already admitted my defeat in an above post. lol

Bubba
29-03-10, 12:06 AM

then they would never again have lovely curly locks as long as they were a member on here lol lol lol

Lee
29-03-10, 12:06 AM
i already admitted my defeat in an above post. lol

http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t43/Vanquisher-X/Flame-You-Lose-I_win.jpg

dhdev (Oli)
29-03-10, 12:07 AM
I hate you all, I'm going

...to bed. Night Night x

blue_peg_16v
29-03-10, 12:07 AM
i feel this thread needs a rule 15 embargo lol

Lynsey
29-03-10, 09:55 AM
Posting up calling us sausage jockeys probably wouldnt.

But I love the thought of you being a sausage jockey, it gets me through those lonely nights :p

Sloth
29-03-10, 10:09 AM
something i said? :d

L14MNP
29-03-10, 10:37 AM
Good call. If the indecisive ASW element decide they aren't happy here then help them reach their goals.

Jack
29-03-10, 01:12 PM
Yes.

it'd be true in the most part though lol

General Baxter
29-03-10, 01:31 PM
i think this was lee last night lol

http://www.streetrace.co.uk/forum/image.php?u=14809&dateline=1255943619

i drank a lot of coke during the day, sorry lol

Stuart
29-03-10, 01:51 PM
so if asking to be removed is suicide, does that mean I commit murder a lot then? lol

Dod
29-03-10, 02:32 PM

would both go lol

Rule 1? No, am I wrong?

MK999
29-03-10, 02:47 PM

Doesn't that come under rule 15? lol

draper
29-03-10, 03:12 PM
typical forum behaviour, 1 post about a rule change and it turns into 8 pages of why ? what ifs ? and then finishes with back peddling lol

and typically on PNG, gay innuendo

AlexW
29-03-10, 03:44 PM

PNG IS gay, Get over it lol

L33 LEG
29-03-10, 04:09 PM
lol @ the new rule. I havnt read many threads lately so not sure if there has been any 'bullying' or whatever going on but if people seriously feel 'bullied' on an internet forum then they need to personally get a fcuking life imo.

I also don't see why people feel the need to be an attention seeker saying they're going and not coming back, only to find that they are here the next day. I may make some mobile phone rules and when stupid girls tell you that they arnt going to talk/text you again it means just that lol

L14MNP
29-03-10, 04:12 PM
They won't text you anyway as they gave you the flirt divert number Lee. lol

draper
29-03-10, 04:14 PM
and they wanted a ride in a white yaris anyway

L33 LEG
29-03-10, 04:15 PM
lol probably L14M

dont worry craig, you can say my name,

all i did was asked as he robbed a bank, like i keep saying LEG is a drug dealer :roll:

Also, have i missed something here? lol

Jon_nova1
29-03-10, 04:33 PM
erm...shouldn't it be apologise rather than apologize? ..... :p

Sloth
29-03-10, 04:35 PM
/\ damn Americanisms........ or is that Americanizms???

Ben
29-03-10, 04:50 PM
/\ damn americanisms........ or is that americanizms???

You still here? thought this rule was to evict you!

L14MNP
29-03-10, 04:53 PM
lol. just ignore the lot Ben! ;D

Capitalise your words please Sloff. Whether you are speaking in American English or the correct way. S is our (correct) pronunciation btw.

Sloth
29-03-10, 05:23 PM

nessecary? thought not. if you read my post about this i didnt call anyone a cock etc. i just said i wanted a change of scenery. at the end of the day its down to me what i do or not. end of.

limp, spellings changed dude.

Dod
29-03-10, 05:45 PM

You must be so bored.

vaughanmc
29-03-10, 05:56 PM
Rules are rules! Just let them be followed :)

Lee
29-03-10, 05:58 PM

At least this completely proves my point anyway :roll:

Sloth
29-03-10, 06:00 PM
sorry lee i shouldnt have posted.

John
29-03-10, 06:01 PM
typical forum behaviour, 1 post about a rule change and it turns into 8 pages of why ? what ifs ? and then finishes with back peddling lol

Amen to that mark!

Ben
29-03-10, 08:22 PM
You must be so bored.

Bored of your record, change it once in a while!

Stuart
29-03-10, 08:28 PM
afternoon all.

after much deliberation i've decided to ask for my account to be deleted. i will be cancelling my renwal with paypal. as per my post in a thread in muppet, which i assume you will have read, its not a reflection on the club. id like to say thanks to all the admin and mods, and thansk esp to kev and dan and lee for a great 4 years.

cheers chaps, see you around;)

rob (sloth)

and yet you renew..... ASW FTL :(

Sloth
29-03-10, 08:36 PM
how is that asw? i renewed so i could view stuff in club etc. no offence but what lee said earlier covers your post mate.

Stuart
best go make an 'im leaving Sloffs bullying me' post then

Pistol Pete
lol @ this thread...

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/This-Thread-Delivers/1/thread-delivers.jpg

I'm guessing this has come about after a certain user decided he wanted no more to do with the place??!!! See the quote in Stus post for clues...ooooh i've said too much!

Lynsey
29-03-10, 09:28 PM
This place is absolutely crazy. I understand and agree with the new rule but think this should have been closed as it's just turned into everyone getting their two-pennies-worth in and seems like no one actually knows what they're on about?!

It's not even a big deal, quite obvious really. It's not as though we're being asked to do something which is unreasonable. Read it, accept it, move on.

Dod
29-03-10, 09:41 PM
Bored of your record, change it once in a while!

You must have a list of these one liners written down somewhere.

John
29-03-10, 09:41 PM
close this thread?

Dod
29-03-10, 09:42 PM
Lock it.

Lee
29-03-10, 09:48 PM
how is that asw? i renewed so i could view stuff in club etc. no offence but what lee said earlier covers your post mate.

I think the point Stu is making is, you could have easily just said 'Cheerio, im off for a bit' rather than asking for your account to be deleted. Why would you require your account to be deleted to be able to leave? and why would you need to state this publically, unless you were after attention? I am only stating this as you seem completely oblivious as to why this would annoy everyone. I agree that your wording is in no way aggressive or insulting, but it was still a suicide post.

Hopefully you are now aware why so many people are gunning for you. As I have stated before, I am bored to tears with the whole thing and this rule is to prevent such a thing happening again.

So please for fecks sake, lets all stop bleating about it and get on with the season, life is far too short to be arguing on the internetz.