27-03-10, 10:41 PM
Victoria??

Lee
27-03-10, 10:43 PM
Victoria??

Nope. Buttons chocolate cake lol

Saloony
27-03-10, 10:44 PM
'Its the buttons that did it, it came from the fridge'.... Awaits that excuse lol

Stuart
28-03-10, 09:45 AM
Was it all the rohypnol tablets you had put in the cake?

mowgli
28-03-10, 12:24 PM
i broke a tooth on one of those little bits of bone that you sometimes get one bacon in a garage bought BLT once, but to break a tooth on a cake, and a bought one at that, shows proper signs of poofishness

kelbelle
28-03-10, 06:52 PM
Martin broke the bottom of my front tooth off, took a swig from a glass bottle just as he lifted his arm and accidently hit my bottle into my teeth. Front tooth crumbled right there in the middle of a nightclub.

mowgli
28-03-10, 06:58 PM
Martin broke the bottom of my front tooth off, took a swig from a glass bottle just as he lifted his arm and accidently hit my bottle into my teeth. Front tooth crumbled right there in the middle of a nightclub.

now that must have smarted......but it wasn't stictly a food item, so i'm not sure it counts as another method of humiliating mike.......

ps, i shortened my front teeth once with a ball pein hammer, best diet i ever had, i couldn't chew anything for weeks..

onlyangelzfall
28-03-10, 07:25 PM
i took the top off one of one of my back teeth while eating a peanut. dentist was fun, drilled into the tooth for a metal rod, placed a ring around the remaining tooth, then filled it in.

emergency appointments are awesome >.<

Mike
28-03-10, 07:36 PM
The entire back half of one of my upper teeth has basically completely disintergrated :( ended up chewing on half it, which was er, nice.

Gutted now, im gonna have to go for my first ever filling or tooth removal! Scared.com :(

mowgli
28-03-10, 07:38 PM
The entire back half of one of my upper teeth has basically completely disintergrated :( ended up chewing on half it, which was er, nice.

Gutted now, im gonna have to go for my first ever filling or tooth removal! Scared.com :(

first trip to the dentist for quite a few years more like????

Mike
28-03-10, 07:40 PM
first trip to the dentist for quite a few years more like????

That to, but its not as if i dont look after my nashers tho, so im confused :S

mowgli
28-03-10, 07:46 PM
most lads in their early to mid twenties can't see the point of dental checkups....... something like this usually happens & gets you going again.

Stuart
28-03-10, 07:46 PM
The tooth I had a root C.anal done to a few years back, disintegrated when eating some smarties about a year ago lol.

1/3rd of the tooth is missing but I've not gone to get it sorted as its gonna be costly and potentially painful despite there being no nerve there

Andy
28-03-10, 07:48 PM
i havent been since i were 14.I'll never go again.
Had 2 teeth ripped out while i was awake and the sound of them being torn out is something i'll never forget.Plus the pain was pretty harsh also.

mowgli
28-03-10, 07:50 PM
The tooth I had a root C.anal done to a few years back, disintegrated when eating some smarties about a year ago lol.

1/3rd of the tooth is missing but I've not gone to get it sorted as its gonna be costly and potentially painful despite there being no nerve there

stu, if the nerve is dead, it shouldn't hurt very much..

my dentist is really good & his assistant is really fit...........

i easily manage to pass off the slobbering and gibberish with a quick gargle of dentist pop.....

Mike
28-03-10, 08:03 PM
his assistant is really fit...........

LOL funny you should say that, something rather odd happened to me earlier today in the petrol station by Lee's lol lol

"would you like a flip top or slide top" lol lol lol

Lee'll know what i mean lol lol

mowgli
28-03-10, 08:09 PM
i've just pm'd him to find out.....

Stuart
28-03-10, 08:09 PM
the dentist I goto (well wont anymore as I fancy NHS dentistry as I'm poor now lol) is like a gentleman's club... the hygenist rubs her lovely wabs on your scalp whilst cleaning your teeth and the assistants are always very relaxing to look at

Lee
28-03-10, 08:10 PM
The girly behind the counter was blatantly flirting with him, and he was completely oblivious lol