PDA

View Full Version : good to see them

waynes sri
25-03-10, 11:53 AM
can tell the weather is getting better starting to see a few more novas come out pass a young lad in a real tidy white one today.so makes me want to jump in mine and use it lol. i dont know bout you lot but because you dont see many now days when i do i always get a big smile on my face haha.and i always seem to give nova owners a wave so if im not in my nova and you see some one in a sliver vectra wave its me lol "respect the novas"

vaughanmc
25-03-10, 12:02 PM
I love to see the old Nova's out and about - There's mine, my mates silver one and a blue one with white Speedlines run about within 4/5 mile of each other and there's been an F plate SR that I've spotted a couple of times! Can't beat a wee drive in the Nova and seeing another one on the road makes me happy!

waynes sri
25-03-10, 12:04 PM
I love to see the old Nova's out and about - There's mine, my mates silver one and a blue one with white Speedlines run about within 4/5 mile of each other and there's been an F plate SR that I've spotted a couple of times! Can't beat a wee drive in the Nova and seeing another one on the road makes me happy! HAHA sound its not just me then

dj_wudgey
25-03-10, 12:33 PM
no not just you i try go after the odd one or two aswell lol

L14MNP
25-03-10, 01:13 PM
I love seeing them too. I bet the ones that don't know me think WTF when an old Volvo flashes them. If I have my Superlites on we seem to have a touch of old skool understanding though. lol

Long live the Nova! :thumb:

AlexW
25-03-10, 01:28 PM
^coming from somebody who dont even own a nova :p

I dont even point them out anymore, partly cos i cba.

waynes sri
25-03-10, 01:30 PM
I love seeing them too. I bet the ones that don't know me think WTF when an old Volvo flashes them. If I have my Superlites on we seem to have a touch of old skool understanding though. lol

Long live the Nova! :thumb: haha nice one

L14MNP
25-03-10, 01:41 PM
^coming from somebody who dont even own a nova :p

I dont even point them out anymore, partly cos i cba.

I haven't the room for another one ATM mate. When I do eventually get another it will be garaged and not just kept outside like my SR was.

Nova's were my favourite cars growing up. I bought all of the mags and remember all of the cult cars. I remember when XE's and Speedlines were a rare and expensive thing. So zip it n00b. :p lol

waynes sri
25-03-10, 01:51 PM
I haven't the room for another one ATM mate. When I do eventually get another it will be garaged and not just kept outside like my SR was.

Nova's were my favourite cars growing up. I bought all of the mags and remember all of the cult cars. I remember when XE's and Speedlines were a rare and expensive thing. So zip it n00b. :p lol you get them told yes i was the same i still think there a great car and dont look dated yet

FB_evolutions
25-03-10, 03:40 PM
yeh always good to see them out and about! but it just winds you up when you see the stupid kingdom kitted ones or people that are still living in the big fiberglass bumper era! but round here its very rare you do see any i only know of 6 people with them in stoke ways these days and i bet most are off the road now aswel!

Rysee
25-03-10, 03:45 PM
Hmm i don't think the people of Shrewsbury liked seeing... Or rather hearing mine yesterday,

it's possibly the loudest 1ltr around... 1st gear, stop start town centre traffic up a steep bank... mental

L33 LEG
25-03-10, 03:58 PM
I've had mine out all week, but that's because the beemers need mots lol Piece of uncomfy, harsh riding, misifiring, loud, rattley crap. Have already started causing me problems, had to fit a new fuel reg today Lol.

However i love it really and its ace when the weather gets better and you see the weekend toys come out of hiding :)

waynes sri
25-03-10, 04:20 PM
Hmm i don't think the people of Shrewsbury liked seeing... Or rather hearing mine yesterday,

it's possibly the loudest 1ltr around... 1st gear, stop start town centre traffic up a steep bank... mental haha sweet ye mine can be rather loud at the right note guess thats just a nova for you but have always said you cant beat the old peco sound:thumb:

AlexW
25-03-10, 04:29 PM

Nova's were my favourite cars growing up. I bought all of the mags and remember all of the cult cars. I remember when XE's and Speedlines were a rare and expensive thing. So zip it n00b. :p lol

lol That implies the nissan will be done, will never happen then :p

I cant wait to get rid of my nova, just so i can clear up the rust pile on the drive, will be about 2weeks later il want another though.

dj_wudgey
25-03-10, 04:32 PM
lol That implies the nissan will be done, will never happen then :p

I cant wait to get rid of my nova, just so i can clear up the rust pile on the drive, will be about 2weeks later il want another though.

thats how it goe's mate well i cant really say i havent been nova less since being 15 lol and im as near as damn it 25 now!!

Rysee
25-03-10, 04:32 PM
haha sweet ye mine can be rather loud at the right note guess thats just a nova for you but have always said you cant beat the old peco sound:thumb:
Can't beat a 2 inch square hole in the underneath of the standard back box either :thumb:

oopes

waynes sri
25-03-10, 04:36 PM
Can't beat a 2 inch square hole in the underneath of the standard back box either :thumb:

oopes haha what ever floats your boat mate lol

AlexW
25-03-10, 04:37 PM

oopes

2inch square, you need to visit the doctor mr.

Rysee
25-03-10, 04:46 PM
2inch square, you need to visit the doctor mr.
or fit the stainless i have and stop scaring old people and children

waynes sri
25-03-10, 04:49 PM
or fit the stainless i have and stop scaring old people and children are u scaring them with the exhaust or your face thats the thing lol..my old 1.2 used to go with a right bang tho

Rysee
25-03-10, 04:51 PM
Probs my face too

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/Rysee_sri_130/25147_10150144661660483_690095482_1.jpg (http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/Rysee_sri_130/?action=view&current=25147_10150144661660483_690095482_1.jpg)

waynes sri
25-03-10, 04:55 PM
Probs my face too

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/Rysee_sri_130/25147_10150144661660483_690095482_1.jpg (http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff175/Rysee_sri_130/?action=view&current=25147_10150144661660483_690095482_1.jpg) lmfao lol good one that

Rysee
25-03-10, 05:03 PM
I got tagged in it on Facebook, 2 of my "friends" saw up and likened me fools

waynes sri
25-03-10, 09:39 PM
I got tagged in it on Facebook, 2 of my "friends" saw up and likened me fools lol good friends then

nova danny1
25-03-10, 10:23 PM
i'm always on the look out for them and it brings a big smile to my face when i do,in a morning i sometimes see a white gte in stunning condition but don't think the owner is on here so always try and get at the side of him to tell him to get joined up but can't because of traffic,but if i did he'd probs think i was a right wierdo anywaylol

lewisvalver
25-03-10, 10:42 PM
i think theres only about 5 or 6 novas in dundee!! yesterday morning i was filling up and noticed another nova:)got out of mine and was away to go over and speak to him(and try and flog some spare parts i dont need) but the fcuker drove away:(

craig green
25-03-10, 11:23 PM
Oddly I have ran into a couple Novas recently, lad in a white 1.2 with white Manta wheels & I saw a fibresport kitted blue Nova on my deliveries last night. Plus my 1.2 I am running just now it must seem like there are a few about again.

waynes sri
26-03-10, 12:57 AM
i'm always on the look out for them and it brings a big smile to my face when i do,in a morning i sometimes see a white gte in stunning condition but don't think the owner is on here so always try and get at the side of him to tell him to get joined up but can't because of traffic,but if i did he'd probs think i was a right wierdo anywaylol this is so true the lad i saw to day was at side of me so wen i went past i waved then wen he came pass he didnt look bet he was like oh **** he fancys me lol. and they are startin to come out of the wood work now

NOVA_LEE
26-03-10, 01:21 AM
am i the only one who actually shouts nova when i see one?? scared a good few people doin it including me nan one time hahaha

waynes sri
26-03-10, 01:23 AM
[quote=NOVA_LEE]am i the only one who actually shouts nova when i see one?? scared a good few people doin it including me nan one time hahaha[/quote haha like it i slam foot down me just to take a look en get giddy