L14MNP
23-03-10, 09:06 PM
singing 'We are top of the league' lol

bazil
23-03-10, 09:08 PM
is this a regional thing ie not scottish lol

L14MNP
23-03-10, 09:11 PM
Just the unwashed up the road mate. I'm listening to the 'pride of the north east' having a 50/50 game with Doncaster Rovers. lol

bazil
23-03-10, 09:16 PM
ahhhh a english football thread:thumb: wouldnt know about football mate, there are only 2 teams up here lol

L14MNP
23-03-10, 09:17 PM
lol yeah and they both wanna join our leagues. lol

Spudly
23-03-10, 09:18 PM
ahhhh a english football thread:thumb: wouldnt know about football mate, its a load of crap lol

Thats better :p

L14MNP
23-03-10, 09:20 PM
Be proud of Hull City! lol :P

bazil
23-03-10, 09:21 PM
lol yeah and they both wanna join our leagues. lol

i say put them in the vauxhall conference lol

dave watson
23-03-10, 09:22 PM
Be proud of Hull City! lol :P

lol newcastle for the win

Spudly
23-03-10, 09:22 PM
Be proud of Hull City! lol :p

I dont mind where im from mate but football is just poo in all fairness, it bores me:thumb:

Southie
23-03-10, 09:23 PM
Beach Volley ball FTW mmmm (womens you :gay:)

dave watson
23-03-10, 09:24 PM
I dont mind where im from mate but football is just poo in all fairness, it bores me:thumb:
i can understand watching is borin but i enjoy playing it

L14MNP
Would be interesting to see them in the EPL. We can make room for them. lol

Will be funny if they come up Dave. (Even Newcastle can't blow a 10+ point lead TWICE?) lol

I reckon WBA are gonna take the trophy. More time without silverware. Maybe they'll win it the season after next. lol

Andy
i love it.

dave watson
23-03-10, 09:27 PM
Would be interesting to see them in the EPL. We can make room for them. lol

Will be funny if they come up Dave. (Even Newcastle can't blow a 10+ point lead TWICE?) lol

I reckon WBA are gonna take the trophy. More time without silverware. Maybe they'll win it the season after next. lol

its newcastles for the takeing like west brom will be second but in all fairness newcastle shouldnt of gotten religated just mike ashley needs to get the wallet out and buy some good players this summer or we will be back down

dave watson
23-03-10, 09:29 PM
i love it.
love what bannanas, photoshoping, tesco, football :confused: haha lol

L14MNP
23-03-10, 09:30 PM
Newcastle's been hanging on for years IMO. it's not sacking SBR that done it. However selling Shay Given did. He'd kept their heads above water for a long time IMO.

I would love it, just love it if the baggies win. lol

Andy
23-03-10, 09:34 PM
Newcastle's been hanging on for years IMO. it's not sacking SBR that done it. However selling Shay Given did. He'd kept their heads above water for a long time IMO.

so would i.
Further to my previous post,id love it,love it,love it like Dj pied piper:thumb:

dave watson
23-03-10, 09:34 PM

you are right about shay but ashley needs to put money into the team.

dave watson
23-03-10, 09:35 PM
so would i.
Further to my previous post,id love it,love it,love it like Dj pied piper:thumb:
is it is it wicked

Andy
23-03-10, 09:35 PM
you are right about shay but ashley needs to put money into the team.
yes but they arent going to create any money,hell,whos bright (lol) idea was it to produce bile colured away shirts!! lol lol lol

Ben
23-03-10, 09:37 PM
the two moderate scottish teams would only be an average championship side, they would get whitewashed in the premiership!

And as the FA have said they are welcome to join the english leagues... At the bottom the same as all the other teams have to.

dave watson
23-03-10, 09:40 PM
yes but they arent going to create any money,hell,whos bright (lol) idea was it to produce bile colured away shirts!! lol lol lol
i not onley own one of them away shirts i am wearing it now haha

L14MNP
23-03-10, 09:45 PM
Gash shirts lol.

My Cashley won't waste any more than the bare minimum to survive next season assuming they get promoted IMO.

Ben
23-03-10, 09:48 PM
There going up easily, he will just raise the asking price after pocketing the championship prize money lol

dave watson
23-03-10, 09:49 PM
There going up easily, he will just raise the asking price after pocketing the championship prize money lol

true

L14MNP
23-03-10, 09:50 PM
No-one wanted them for £80M lol So not much chance after he sticks another £100m on.

I reckon they'll fall victim to the mentality of most promoted clubs and think that their fizzy pop heroes can cut it with the big boys. I've seen Sunderland do it more times than I care to remember. :( lol

This CCC season isn't going as I had hoped/expected. lol But Lg1 is. Dirty Leeds falling off the pace! :d

Andy
23-03-10, 09:54 PM
Leeds always balls it up and will do again FLOL

lewisvalver
23-03-10, 10:06 PM
theres not only 2 teams in Scotland lol,anyone up here is either dundee or dundee united,very rare to see any glory hunters up this way!!rangers and celtic would struggle in the premiership in my opinion,the only thing they could match would be there massive following that they would take anywhere...

large_steve182
24-03-10, 07:45 PM
what you reckon liam? aston villa tonite?, henderson and cattermole back, but jones out injured

L14MNP
24-03-10, 07:49 PM
KJ is a part timer anyway lol. Awesome on his day, but unfortunately that's maybe 1 in 10 games!

Nice to see the Cat back. He instills a lot of belief IMO. I say Sunderland win. They've been playing with a lot more conviction lately and Gordon is playing out of his skin. :)

What you reckon then Paul?
I'm still looking for a stream. You watching it online mate?

large_steve182
24-03-10, 07:53 PM
i havent watched streams in a while, as the good sites have went down, and trying to watch the dodgy streams is like watching squares attacking each other,

justintv's down now, it was never good to watch there, but you could get links to good streams,

what times kick off? 8?

il have a look for one, and if i can find one il send you a link

edit: tell a lie, justintv's back, was down last weekend, looking for a buyer it said, il troll through that and see if i can find a link to somewhere

L14MNP
24-03-10, 07:57 PM
Aye Justin is back, Myp2p is mostly crap these days.
This one isn't so bad. Better than nowt. lol
http://blackburnman04.webs.com/

large_steve182
24-03-10, 08:07 PM
i always get such a bad connection, plays for 5 seconds, stops for 5 seconds, and just goes on, its rare for me to get a smooth stream, let alone in any quality

L14MNP
24-03-10, 08:10 PM
Not ideal mate.

1-0, Campbell :)