PDA

View Full Version : nova rally chris

torquey
23-03-10, 05:38 PM
sold a manifold on ebay to him about 3 weeks ago he still hasnt payed for it emailed 3 times not got back to me f****n time waster. at least he hasnt got it though.:mad:

General Baxter
23-03-10, 05:41 PM
lol

Southie
23-03-10, 05:43 PM
oops http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142450

novaguy08
24-03-10, 08:36 AM
Oh dear :( cancel the sale through ebay got him an unpaid strike and get it back up for sale.

MattBrown
24-03-10, 09:42 AM
Ive just be stung on ebay:(

Buyer has done the pay, recieve, claim trick:(

He paid for a set of zzr900 bike carbs, then he Claimed he never got them. Then he claimed through ebay, and as he had more feedback then me, ebay said I was lying, have receipt here etc!

Thats the end of my ebay days, I would rather bin stuff then be treated like that

Stuart
24-03-10, 11:27 AM

He paid for a set of zzr900 bike carbs, then he Claimed he never got them. Then he claimed through ebay, and as he had more feedback then me, ebay said I was lying, have receipt here etc!

Thats the end of my ebay days, I would rather bin stuff then be treated like that

You can goto royal mail knowing you posted something out, they will send a form to the recipient who has to fill the form in stating if they got the item or not (it has a warning on it stating that non return is admission of recipt of the item, and claiming you dont have it is inviting someone in to look for it or somethign similar).... its a legal document and if they claim they didnt recieve the item, its fraud.

My dad had similar a year ago when he sold a camera lens on ebay, the buyer got it but claimed they hadnt. So he contacted royal mail who did the above process and magically the form came back saying he had the item. Problem went away

kent14sr
24-03-10, 12:13 PM
As per my posts in the forsale thread "beware novarallychris" he won 3 of my items and didnt pay for any, getting aggressive etc in the process

Reported him and gave him 3 strikes, but as I am the same seller it didnt ban him straight away as 3 strikes usually would.

Waste of space.

MattBrown
24-03-10, 02:06 PM
You can goto royal mail knowing you posted something out, they will send a form to the recipient who has to fill the form in stating if they got the item or not (it has a warning on it stating that non return is admission of recipt of the item, and claiming you dont have it is inviting someone in to look for it or somethign similar).... its a legal document and if they claim they didnt recieve the item, its fraud.

My dad had similar a year ago when he sold a camera lens on ebay, the buyer got it but claimed they hadnt. So he contacted royal mail who did the above process and magically the form came back saying he had the item. Problem went away

Money has gone, but I have hid address+;)

brainsnova
24-03-10, 02:09 PM
im thinking to include a note saying that they are :gay: then they will contact me in a rage but atleast i know they got the item.

pikey1986
24-03-10, 02:40 PM
im thinking to include a note saying that they are :gay: then they will contact me in a rage but atleast i know they got the item.

i like you thinking lol

burgo
24-03-10, 03:22 PM
he has been permanently banned now anyway

dj_wudgey
25-03-10, 12:04 PM

its a c*nts trick mate but unfotunately thats what happens!! i dont like using it though beacase off stuff like this!!!