PDA

View Full Version : DHL @ Home

de-slotted
18-03-10, 10:05 PM
Been workin for DHL as the Plastering as well gone quite.Anyway went to a rural cottage & was greeted by this + 2 Rotties... I did'nt get out of the van:d just opened the window & took the pic.So i used it on my Avatar
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad78/de-slotted/Picture092-1.jpg?t=1268949800

i never delivered the parcel :wtf:

AlexW
18-03-10, 11:52 PM
There may be a slight smell of bull**** in the air, and you make dhl sound even better... not delivering parcels.

Jack
19-03-10, 10:47 AM
The fact you're there to deliver a parcel - does that not imply that they have already bought something, ergo the sign is untrue? lol

Angus Closier
19-03-10, 11:13 AM
Ahhhh looks nice.....funny what you find in the countryside....

Spudly
19-03-10, 11:16 AM
and you make dhl sound even better... not delivering parcels.

*cough cough*

Err even the royal fail wont deliver stuff if there are dogs about, hell you could have a yappy little terrier thing in the garden and they wont come in, they will simply write 'Dog Loose' on the envelope and take it back to the depot!

If he had gone in there and got mauled by the dogs in theory it would be his fault but its just less hassle if he doesnt go in, i mean would you wanna go in somewhere where you might get eaten by angry dogs?

de-slotted
20-03-10, 09:49 PM
The fact you're there to deliver a parcel - does that not imply that they have already bought something, ergo the sign is untrue? lol
I Managed to get out & post "Sorry we missed you " Card ....& left a contact tele number....Then i did a runner & never looked back till i hit the van seat :wtf: afraid i might not av any cheeks left on my ar*e.lol

mowgli
20-03-10, 09:54 PM
I Managed to get out & post "Sorry we missed you " Card ....& left a contact tele number....Then i did a runner & never looked back till i hit the van seat :wtf: afraid i might not av any cheeks left on my ar*e.lol

puff...

when I used to drive a tipper lorry collecting wheat off farms, i was confronted by a very angry alsatian with very large teeth... I had this large plastic grain shovel, so fido got a british standard on on the nose, he was still stood in front of me, trying to work out what had just happened when the farmer turned up & told me that it was most unusual cos he normally goes for lorry drivers.......

Richie_B
21-03-10, 11:13 AM
Where'd you post the 'sorry we missed you' card if you didn't go in? Or wa there a box on the gate?

large_steve182
21-03-10, 07:21 PM
being a postman, i can understand your cause, ive been a postman for exactly a month tommorrow i believe,

already beem bit by a little highland terrier, i think thats what it was, small white harmless looking dog, fortunately only bit my sleeve, and just last week, got bit in the leg by a jack russel while i was actually speaking to the owner, only noticed when i got home, it broke the skin ever so slightly through my trousers.

i dont know what it is, i walk down the street any other day. no problem, walk down the road with a bundle of mail in my hand and a red bag on, dogs go f//king mental,

i dont go into any garden with a dog, no matter how small or harmless the dog is. i try and get the owners attention so he/she can come get it, if not, back in the bag and il try again the next day.

i love having the badder side of town, rotwielers, bull terriers, pitbulls and all the chavy dogs that have been poorly trained, delivering court citations,

WHERE THE HELL ARE THE LONELY HOUSEWIFES,

Lynsey
21-03-10, 07:59 PM
I'm here! lol