PDA

View Full Version : EDL march bolton march 20th

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:04 PM
Not too sure if many people know about this but, On saturday there is/was an anti EDL march setup, which has now caused a EDL march.

Pretty much everybody in bolton is talking about it and shops are being borded up etc blah blah.

Bolton is home to ****ing loads of asians with massive communitys etc so saturday is really going to be a really bad day down here. I'm just a little bothered that my evo would get trashed as i dont live all that far away from town and work pretty much in the town centre.

Pretty rough stuff, im not taking part at all but speaking to a lad who comes to our bodyshop a kurdish lad hes taking a massive blade down, mace etc and a starter gun.

Absolute madness.

Adam
18-03-10, 10:06 PM
Had one round here a few week back. Mental stuff when you are walking through town and the police are firing tear gas grenades, and riot vans are getting tipped over etc lol lol

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:08 PM
much damage adam?

Im expecting it to go off pretty badly down here tbh, i need to nip into town actually and put my some money into my bank so might have a looksie lol

Sloth
18-03-10, 10:08 PM
what / who are the EDL?

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:10 PM
english defence league kinda like nazis lol apparenlty.

brainsnova
18-03-10, 10:12 PM
Rexy mate bring the evo to me and it will be safe :cool:

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:14 PM
Be reet its insured.

brainsnova
18-03-10, 10:16 PM
TBH if someone was seen touching it then death to them lol

NovaLad
18-03-10, 10:18 PM
Who remembers the oldham riots back in 2001 i think it was...
That's all i'll say...
Get ya car in a lockup miles away lol.

Mike
Sounds like its gonna go off Westwood stylee then.

Oldham riots lol Broadwater farm, that sh1t was proper rioting!! R.I.P PC Keith Blakelock

Adam
much damage adam?

Im expecting it to go off pretty badly down here tbh, i need to nip into town actually and put my some money into my bank so might have a looksie lol Not too much mate, most big/main shops were shut all day and had the shutters down. A few small places got damaged, and obviously the police/police cars took a hammering. But i know a few people who live close by, and they had groups of people fighting in there front gardens etc etc. Not really nice when youve got kids in the house....

I forgot all about it until i went into town meet someone when they finished work, and thats when the police diverted us out away from the town, and when you could see the police using smoke grenades etc on groups of people! lol

Went on for a few quite a few hours as well.

TBH in somewhere like Bolton id expect it to be much worse than it was round here...

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:19 PM
im expecting something like that matey, cocky little B****** ****ers ;) and a bunch of football hooligans lol. I think i'll bugger off to wales actually.

MattBrown
18-03-10, 10:19 PM
Wrexham had a row the other week, may come down, and have a butchers in the nova hahaha

Could do with the £75 insurance value lol

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:22 PM
im going to mda Motorsport matt, ive decided lol.

CoolTiger
18-03-10, 10:22 PM
na dont come to wales we dont want you :)

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:24 PM
wrexham isnt wales... pmsl. there are no nice roads in wrexham just a robbing motorsport shop and some proper munters oh and a fat Kid ;~)

brainsnova
18-03-10, 10:24 PM
na dont come to wales we dont want you :)

his cars faster than yours so you cant catch him to tell him he's not welcome :p

CoolTiger
18-03-10, 10:25 PM
wrexham isnt wales... pmsl. there are no nice roads in wrexham just a robbing motorsport shop and some proper munters.:p
horseshoe pass + nant y garth aint too bad driving roads
their closer to me than wrexham lol

NovaLad
18-03-10, 10:26 PM
Rexy should go stay at CoolTigers and get the nova project moving lol.
oj mate :)

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:27 PM
u missed the fat kid bit ;)

CoolTiger
18-03-10, 10:28 PM
Rexy should go stay at CoolTigers and get the nova project moving lol.
oj mate :)
nova wont be here it shall be getting minted

Adam
18-03-10, 10:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw7WtuJrrTQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjTedFjBrWo&feature=related

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:37 PM
Its certainly going to be funn on saturday then. I wonder if i get abused now for being white lol.

NovaLad
18-03-10, 10:42 PM
Its certainly going to be funn on saturday then. I wonder if i get abused now for being white lol.

http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/STFU-Whiteboy.jpg

blue_peg_16v
18-03-10, 10:44 PM
rexy is the bolton maffia everyone knows to leave the evo lol

Rexy
18-03-10, 10:51 PM
ha ha ha. You've never seen anybody in your life as big as me. Grrrrrrr which was are the toilets. Im massive!

PMSL lol.

SOrry you prob wont quite get that tbh, its an ongoing thing at work where we usually take the piss out of people who think, act as if they are massive. You wana come to work with me for a week, you will understand and have a laugh at some of the people we get walking through out doors.

blue_peg_16v
18-03-10, 10:56 PM
i can beleive it mate the people that walk like 10 men lol

Adam
18-03-10, 10:57 PM
With a roll of carpet under each arm

MattBrown
18-03-10, 10:59 PM
MDA is in england rexy?

Wales is cool, full of bellend coppers though!

Funny, how cheshire and mersyside hate welsh coppers lol

Welsh Dan
19-03-10, 08:25 AM
wrexham isnt wales... pmsl. there are no nice roads in wrexham just a robbing motorsport shop and some proper munters oh and a fat Kid ;~)

lol