PDA

View Full Version : Blackcircle tyres..

Nova_Tek
18-03-10, 04:11 PM
Just been playing around on the blackcricles site, prices are actually better than I expected.

Anyway, not actually considering them for the LET, but what brand are the 'Budget' tyre it gives you? Is it a decent budget tyre or is it something silly like 'Ling Long' ditch finder 5000+ pro?

:thumb:

AlexW
18-03-10, 04:27 PM
Think it depends what they have in stock.

Jack
18-03-10, 04:31 PM
I can't imagine it being a decent brand name tyre. Not sure I'd want to risk it if I was looking for something that was going to keep me on the road.

....says the guy who runs crappy Firehawks on his V6 lol

Nova_Tek
18-03-10, 04:32 PM
lol @ Jack.

I guessed it'd be a few budget brands. But what are budget brands these days? Ventus (Kuhmo made) or renamed Pirelli made tyres or is it more like LingLong & Wan Li type tyres from the far reaches of the far far east?

MK999
18-03-10, 04:56 PM
I'd assume it was a large collection of rubber bands and a round bit of steel with instructions on how to wrap them round and leave it at that tbh lol Anything that just says "budget" is going to be the cheapest possible thing they can get hold of for people that don't care what turns up as long as it's round and the right size, it doesn't make sense for them to spend more money on a tyre that, the kind of person buying it, will not realise is good/bad/indifferent.

AlexW
18-03-10, 04:59 PM
Il be buying rubbish tyres for the corsa, i know they will try and direct me into the nearest tree/ditch, but tbh, its not worth spending money on decent tyres for that piece of ****.

General Baxter
18-03-10, 05:14 PM
i was looking,

for the price diff,

bugets to some good ones, theres only about £10 diff per tyre, is it really worth it

Nova_Tek
18-03-10, 05:20 PM
True, but then again for someone with a rot box everyday car they'll be more intrested in a budget tyre.

Was really just wondering what brand they'd be.

skyinsurance
18-03-10, 05:20 PM
Try event tyres, they beat blackcircles everytime for me..

AlexW
18-03-10, 06:05 PM
Try event tyres, they beat blackcircles everytime for me..

Probably being chosen because PNG get a discount with Black circles.

lee-loon
18-03-10, 06:12 PM
I've got kumos on my megane RS225 not a bad tyre for £40 each.225/40/18