PDA

View Full Version : Rear windscreen jet and GSi Spoilage

Nova_Tek
18-03-10, 03:55 PM
Right, getting the GSi spoiler fitted to the Nova soon by the bodyshop. Just remembered that they'll have trouble fitting it coz of the big egg of a rear washer jet.

What jet does the GSi have fitted so it clears the spoiler? I've never even seen what it looks like lol

Pics to show what it's like so I can go source one that'll work with the spoiler.

:thumb:

Jack
18-03-10, 04:39 PM
The OEM one is a smaller (shorter) jet. I think I may have used a front windscreen washer jet when I fitted an SR spoiler to my old hatchback...

AlexW
18-03-10, 04:58 PM
I just failed. Went out side to see my nova, then realised i dont have a wiper or washer jet.....

If you can get a pic of what you need, i may have one somewhere.

Nova_Tek
18-03-10, 05:03 PM
The OEM one is a smaller (shorter) jet. I think I may have used a front windscreen washer jet when I fitted an SR spoiler to my old hatchback...

That's what I need. The hole left when I removed the pov spec is fairly big, really doubt a front screen jet would do the job/fit.

I just failed. Went out side to see my nova, then realised i dont have a wiper or washer jet.....

If you can get a pic of what you need, i may have one somewhere.

lol uber fail

Will try get a pic but it won't be easy. Not many people take pics of that particular thing. Never ever seen a pic of it in the many years I've been with PNG & Novaload.

AlexW
18-03-10, 05:21 PM
Wonder if a standard corsa one would fit lol

Nova_Tek
18-03-10, 09:23 PM
Still haven't been able to find no pics :(